That black woman who taunted everyone last year when lsu won the championship last year...plays the victim (race) card after losing last night.

It's not the loss as much as her feelings & ego have been deflated due to her past behavior! I grew up in the 70's playing tennis so I can't relate to girls being allowed to act like this w/ impunity! What happened to that sisterhood projecting their collective victimhood having to overcome so much being female athletes? The crybaby attitude will only get worse as we allow people like Reece to not only taunt an opponent, but isn't contrite and self-reflective after getting just desserts!":stir::meow::rolleyes:
People like her, adorned with a different set of Junk have just about ruined my love of NFL football. To much ghetto behavior in all sports.

On top of that: "The LSU girls left the court early on Monday night before the National Anthem played in the NCAA Women’s Basketball Tournament in Albany, New York.
They did not wait on the court for the National Anthem. The Iowa Hawkeyes stood on the court alone while the National Anthem played."
No men or women LSU teams are ever on court for the National Anthem...they are in team meetings 12 minutes before game time.
I wish they would come out for the Anthem too, but strange for a reporter to make a big deal out of something that has always taken place.

This is the epitome of the new definition of Karma! I didn't even know this girl, Reese until she bulliied Clark a while ago! It looked ridiculous with many probably rooting for this outcome! I know I did! :D :stir: :auiqs.jpg:

Remember what I said. Clark was giving other girls the john cena you can't see me every time she popped a 3 on them. It was annoying but it became her thing. Well, in the finals, the black girl whipped her ass. And when the game was over, she walked up to Clark and gave her the John Cena you can't see me sign, only she pointed at her ring finger, because she won a ring. That was Clark's karma.

NOW, Clark was mature about it, handled it like a big girl, came back and won this year. Actually she hasn't won yet. They didn't meet LSU in the finals this year. So Clark still has some work to do. But we are all rooting for her. I'm sure even the black girl is. They may not be friends but I believe they have respect for each other.

It sucks for the black girls. Clark gets all the attention because she's white. Not ONLY because she's white but that's got a lot to do with it. But here's the thing. It's good for everyone. So be happy because she brings viewers to your games. It's like Tiger. Why hate him? Ratings were up when he played.

Awwwwwwwww pooooooor her. Do any of THOSE people ever not play victim?

Here was her last year when they won it.

Angela reese compilation of disrespecting opponents

What a sad bunch

How come it was cute when Caitlin did it to her opponents?

John Cena Gives Shoutout to Iowa's Caitlin Clark After Viral Celebration​

The women's basketball star used Cena's "You Can't See Me" trademark taunt​

The only reason Reese did it was to give it back to her.

Forum List

Back