60 Year Old Woman Shoots 2 of 7 ‘Knock Out’ Attackers

I don't think the story is real.. No location given. No original author.. Multiple sources can't verify..

BUT --- I agree.. Good opportunity for LoneLaugher to show me when the Marines have ever bought their assault rifles from WalMart or Bass Pro Shoppes..

Why would Lone Laugher do that?

??? Because back a page or 2 ago, LoneLaugher said...

It is a weapon that is DESIGNED for military use but can be effectively used by anyone who can pick it up and pull the trigger.
????

So certainly if what leftist pols call an "assault rifle" was "designed for military use", then the DOD is paying WAAAAY the fuck too much for their rifles and should be buying them from the same markets that I get mine.. Bass Pro Shoppe has a sale on AR s right now. Go tell the Sec Def..

Just show me a big purchase from the military for anything that I can legally buy... Or tell me WHY they are wasting big bucks..

I don't think the story is real.. No location given. No original author.. Multiple sources can't verify..

BUT --- I agree.. Good opportunity for LoneLaugher to show me when the Marines have ever bought their assault rifles from WalMart or Bass Pro Shoppes..

It is a weapon that is DESIGNED for military use but can be effectively used by anyone who can pick it up and pull the trigger.
????

So certainly if what leftist pols call an "assault rifle" was "designed for military use", then the DOD is paying WAAAAY the fuck too much for their rifles and should be buying them from the same markets that I get mine.. Bass Pro Shoppe has a sale on AR s right now. Go tell the Sec Def..

Just show me a big purchase from the military for anything that I can legally buy... Or tell me WHY they are wasting big bucks..

None of that matters, Derp.

60 Year Old Woman Shoots 2 of 7 ‘Knock Out’ Attackers

Beulah Montgomery had just turned 60 the day before, when she was approached by 7 young punks playing Knock Out. One of them hit her and a second was attempting to hit her, so she reached for her gun. She fired 5 times and two of the young men fell down dead. One was hit in the stomach and one in the chest. The other five ran off after finding out their elderly victim was less than helpless. Montgomery had been mugged before and started carrying a gun for protection. The move paid off.
“All I could feel was pain and I said to myself I had made it to 60 and I wanted to at least see 61. Then I started praying and I asked the Lord to guide my hands.”

Read more: 60 Year Old Woman Shoots 2 of 7 'Knock Out' Attackers | Restoring Liberty
Knockout Game Turns Deadly? Did A 60-Year Old Woman Kill Two Teens? | U. S. Politics

There we go!

Gullible?

snopes.com: Knockout Game Turns Deadly

Although there has been at least one legitimate recent news account of a would-be knockout game victim (non-fatally) shooting his attacker, the story about Beulah Montgomery appears to be a completely fabricated one. The article as presented includes no details of date or location or any other verifiable information (outside of the name 'Beulah Montgomery'), and the alleged shooting incident has not been reported on by any standard news outlet — even though knockout game stories have been garnering a good deal of prominent coverage in the mainstream media. This account is the exclusive province of blogs, forums, social media postings, and alternative news sites, all offering the same unsourced, detail-free story that has gone completely unmentioned by mainstream news sources, a reliable indicator that the whole thing is a hoax.

Last edited:

????

None of that matters, Derp.

of course it matters. Thats why nobody believes or trusts the leftist definitions or intentions..

Got an idea... Drop the propaganda. Be honest. And see if that doesnt get us further along.

worth a try eh?

That would only be true if I had not seen a picture of his fat deathly pale looking self. Ask him to provide a link to his photo again. :lol:

That is what you claim. Since you lie often, there is no reason to believe your description.

On the other hand if an old man in an argument with a young one, who can easily be his son ( by age) has nothing better than an accusation of perceived "fattness" this just proves that that old man's ass ( YOURS) has been handed to him without any doubt.

And yes, it also proves that you have your own insecurities exactly in the fatness area :lol:
Otherwise you won't focus on it, you won't even remember it :D

No its not what I claim, Its what he did. Ask him. If he lies and says no then go look at his profile. I remember because he has a nasty attitude and claims to be a native american. Dont look stupid defending something you obviously are unaware of. :lol:

that is exactly what you did - losing the argument turned to the childish arguments about looks as if it even matters. And it shows you have a severe weight problem yourself, otherwise you won't even pay attention to something irrelevant :D

That is what you claim. Since you lie often, there is no reason to believe your description.

On the other hand if an old man in an argument with a young one, who can easily be his son ( by age) has nothing better than an accusation of perceived "fattness" this just proves that that old man's ass ( YOURS) has been handed to him without any doubt.

And yes, it also proves that you have your own insecurities exactly in the fatness area :lol:
Otherwise you won't focus on it, you won't even remember it :D

No its not what I claim, Its what he did. Ask him. If he lies and says no then go look at his profile. I remember because he has a nasty attitude and claims to be a native american. Dont look stupid defending something you obviously are unaware of. :lol:

that is exactly what you did - losing the argument turned to the childish arguments about looks as if it even matters. And it shows you have a severe weight problem yourself, otherwise you won't even pay attention to something irrelevant :D

You must have seen that mug of his didnt you? Its not that deep or psychological in nature. I insulted him. Stop crying about it. Did he give you permission to protect his honor? :lol:

You forgot one small thing. Restricting does not mean banning. I can restrict access to assault rifles while allowing free access to shotguns. Where have your 2nd amendment rights been violated?

restrict:

ban:

So as you can see your grasp on English is tenuous at best. For example liquor is not banned but its consumption at certain times is restricted.

Semi automatic rifles with detachable magazines are the weapon of choice in the military. The Supreme Court ruled in 39 that a weapon must be of use, in use or common usage to qualify as protected under the 2nd amendment and that has been reaffirmed on numerous occasions by the Supreme Court.

You may not restrict weapons protected by the 2nd amendment. An assault weapon restriction or ban is unconstitutional and thus illegal.

What does that have to do with what I posted? The SCOTUS can change their minds and make it legal to restrict them using the argument that the forefathers never intended for private citizens to have access to assault rifles right?
Not with a sound argument or any degree of intellectual honesty.

if you don't want to arm yourself, you have that right. If you also want to live your life in fear, then that too is your right. You don't have a right to tell others that they need to live their lives in fear. It is the 2nd amendment which tells me that i can arm myself to protect myself & not have to live life in fear. You libs & gun grabbers never cease to amaze me for such ridiculous positions you take. If someone comes into my house & threatens me or my family, i will defend myself. If i choose to walk down a certain street, guess what, that is my right. I don't look for situations, but i shouldn't have to worry about some punk kid sucker punching me either. I guess it never dawned on to you that this lady might not have the option to move, or better yet, that she doesn't want to. Perhaps she lived there all her life & starting over at 60 isn't an option. If the thug didn't want to end up dead, then guess what, perhaps he should have thought of that ahead of time.

your kind constantly whines about gun grabbers and i have yet to find one person who has had a gun grabbed. And how is arming yourself against liberals who want health insurance for everyone not living in fear. Hell, nutters are the most afraid people in the country.

wtf????
Man there is no end to the twisting and turning these cats can do when they fear losing ground in all of this stuff in which they have going right now... So let the record show that it is said that the nutters have really always been arming themselves for the coming health care debacle, and this according to this poster you contend with. He thinks that you think that because it seeks to insure the poor at the expense of the nutters and the rich, then the nutters and the rich will have none of it, therefore trying to stop it or cripple it if they can, and even arming themselves about it all as well.....WOW that was amazing huh ? Talk about a stretch of the imagination that cat has. These people will attempt to group any and everything together if they have to, and this they will do in order to win the day, but it would be better if they just stuck with the facts of the matter, and not their wild emotions instead on these issues. I was scratching my head for a second there also, but I see how they do it now. It is all by design!

Semi automatic rifles with detachable magazines are the weapon of choice in the military. The Supreme Court ruled in 39 that a weapon must be of use, in use or common usage to qualify as protected under the 2nd amendment and that has been reaffirmed on numerous occasions by the Supreme Court.

You may not restrict weapons protected by the 2nd amendment. An assault weapon restriction or ban is unconstitutional and thus illegal.

What does that have to do with what I posted? The SCOTUS can change their minds and make it legal to restrict them using the argument that the forefathers never intended for private citizens to have access to assault rifles right?
Not with a sound argument or any degree of intellectual honesty.

What makes you say that? Just your opinion? If its argued successfully that I should not be able to own a L.A.W. as a civilian then why cant the same thing be said of assault rifles? Intellectually it doesn't make sense for civilians to have that sort of fire power unless they are in the military or national guard.

You must have seen that mug of his didnt you? Its not that deep or psychological in nature. I insulted him. Stop crying about it. Did he give you permission to protect his honor? :lol:

I don't care about anybody's pictures. I do not see sigs or avatars. And I did not see the mug, nor do I care to see.

Who cares what the picture looks like? or you are so infantile that you think somebody will believe the bodybuilder picture posted or a beauty pageant queen one? :rolleyes:

You are ridden with complexes to the ridiculous extent.
And those complexes are very visible.
Not only from this particular altercation, but way before.
It is funny to observe an older guy to be such a psychologically exhibitionist.

I don't care about anybody's pictures. I do not see sigs or avatars. And I did not see the mug, nor do I care to see.

Who cares what the picture looks like? or you are so infantile that you think somebody will believe the bodybuilder picture posted or a beauty pageant queen one? :rolleyes:

You are ridden with complexes to the ridiculous extent.
And those complexes are very visible.
Not only from this particular altercation, but way before.
It is funny to observe an older guy to be such a psychologically exhibitionist.

Hey thats not nice. I'm only infantile when people are rude. Take that back before I start pouting.

Hard to imagine that could happen in this country. Incredibly horrible.

You should hear some of the stuff that was never made public that my grandparents told me about in the South. I cant understand how they survived.

I am amazed there are supposedly educated people in America who have not heard of the Rosewood Massacre. It's an absolute shame that this is not part of the basic education of American citizens.
is the same as why is not the truth about cristopher culumbus . slavery, and the internment of japanese citizens in ww2 not addressed

Black people could not tolerate the truth of the Rosewood Massacre to come out. Better the myth of a massacre make the rounds rather than what really happened.

If its argued successfully that I should not be able to own a L.A.W. as a civilian then why cant the same thing be said of assault rifles?

Because an "assault rifle" (there's no such thing, really, but to use your term) is considered an armament, or "arm" and is protected by the 2nd Amendment. A L.A.W. is ordinance, not an armament, and is not covered by the 2nd Amendment.

Black people could not tolerate the truth of the Rosewood Massacre to come out. Better the myth of a massacre make the rounds rather than what really happened.

so what really happened?

The Rosewood massacre was a violent, racially motivated conflict that took place during the first week of January 1923 in rural Levy County, Florida, United States. At least six blacks and two whites were killed, and the town of Rosewood was abandoned and destroyed in what contemporary news reports characterized as a race riot. Egged on by unsupported accusations that a white woman in nearby Sumner had been beaten and possibly raped by a black drifter, white men from nearby towns lynched a Rosewood resident. When black citizens defended themselves against further attack, several hundred whites combed the countryside hunting for black people and burned almost every structure in Rosewood. Survivors hid for several days in nearby swamps and were evacuated by train and car to larger towns. Although state and local authorities were aware of the violence, they made no arrests for the activities in Rosewood. The town was abandoned by black residents during the attacks. None ever returned.

SNOPES SAYS, "FALSE!"

Although there has been at least one legitimate recent news account of a would-be knockout game victim (non-fatally) shooting his attacker, the story about Beulah Montgomery appears to be a completely fabricated one. The article as presented includes no details of date or location or any other verifiable information (outside of the name 'Beulah Montgomery'), and the alleged shooting incident has not been reported on by any standard news outlet — even though knockout game stories have been garnering a good deal of prominent coverage in the mainstream media. This account is the exclusive province of blogs, forums, social media postings, and alternative news sites, all offering the same unsourced, detail-free story that has gone completely unmentioned by mainstream news sources, a reliable indicator that the whole thing is a hoax.

The satirical National Report web site published a similar fictional article about a 93-year-old woman named Gladis Bennett at the same time this piece was circulating.

Last updated: 27 November 2013
Read more at snopes.com: Knockout Game Turns Deadly

Last edited:

Forum List

Back