60 Truths about Liberal Democrats

The first line was funny. You should have left it there. There was no need to use the pejorative for lesbian. Just out of curiosity, would you use the N-word to describe a black person?

Of course there was a need to use the word it's what they are. As for using the word ****** to describe a black person, I most certainly would IF that black person was a ******. Not all blacks are *******, but all woman who have sex with other woman ARE dykes.

You're a racist, misogynist pig. I already know your answer to my question. I was specifically asking Squeeze Berry, not you. I know you use the N word, quite indiscriminately.

Screw you. Here's a clue for you dumbass; Misogyny is the hatred or dislike of women or girls, I neither hate or dislike woman or girls, as a matter of fact I'm pretty fond of the fairer sex in general and really fond of many in particular. I just don't much care for homosexuals. male or female, thinking them to be corrupt, immoral, Godless deviants. Don't flatter yourself darling, I don't like you or other lesbians and dykes make up a tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny percentage of woman in this world.

Of course there was a need to use the word it's what they are. As for using the word ****** to describe a black person, I most certainly would IF that black person was a ******. Not all blacks are *******, but all woman who have sex with other woman ARE dykes.

You're a racist, misogynist pig. I already know your answer to my question. I was specifically asking Squeeze Berry, not you. I know you use the N word, quite indiscriminately.

Screw you. Here's a clue for you dumbass; Misogyny is the hatred or dislike of women or girls, I neither hate or dislike woman or girls, as a matter of fact I'm pretty fond of the fairer sex in general and really fond of many in particular. I just don't much care for homosexuals. male or female, thinking them to be corrupt, immoral, Godless deviants. Don't flatter yourself darling, I don't like you or other lesbians and dykes make up a tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny percentage of woman in this world.

So you're not a misogynist 'cause you "dig the chicks". Yeah, I'm convinced.

No, I'm not a misogynist because I don't hold any hatred or dislike towards woman or girls in general not because I "dig the chicks" darling. I honor and respect women, thinking of them as the partners, helpmates, soulmates and prospective mothers God created them to be. I actually think very highly of woman in general. like I said, it's moralless homosexuals I have no use for whether they be females or males. I have no need to "convince" you of anything as the opinion of a Godless deviant means nothing to me. I can understand your need to feel persecuted and hated due to your mental/moral deficiencies and understand those feeling for what they are. Self hatred due to that kernal of morallity that God implants us with when we are created. Carry on though darling, unitl you take your last breath on this earth there's a chance you may yet be saved and turn from your corrupt ways.

Last edited:

No, I'm not a misogynist because I don't hold any hatred or dislike towards woman or girls in general not because I "dig the chicks" darling. I honor and respect women, thinking of them as the partners, helpmates, soulmates and prospective mothers God created them to be. I actually think very highly of woman in general. like I said, it's moralless homosexuals I have no use for whether they be females or males. I have no need to "convince" you of anything as the opinion of a Godless deviant means nothing to me. I can understand your need to feel persecuted and hated due to your mental/moral deficiencies and understand those feeling for what they are. Self hatred due to that kernal of morallity that God implants us with when we are created. Carry on though darling, unitl you take your last breath on this earth there's a chance you may yet be saved and turn from your corrupt ways.

Funny, I don't feel any of those things and you're still a racist, misogynist pig. I have no doubt you're not going to change your learned behavior. I have no intention of changing my natural behavior because you think it's icky. God will be fine with it.

Who said this little ditty jtprisjje? "Judge not least you be judged". Who said that?

But I got to say the people like jtprisjet are starting to sound like the Talban on steriods.

You rethugs are giving Christianity a bad name.

Funny, I don't feel any of those things and you're still a racist, misogynist pig. I have no doubt you're not going to change your learned behavior. I have no intention of changing my natural behavior because you think it's icky. God will be fine with it.

Lol, your "natural" behavior? Nothing natural about two dykes having sex with eachother, that is the very defintion of sexual deviant moron. As for God being fine with it, so says you, God on the other hand says in His word that He hates you and your moral wickedness and unnatural and deviant behavior.

Rom 1:24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. 26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due

You believe whatever gets you through day darling, but we both know you're projecting your self hatred on me here, as nothing I ever posted on this board could even be slightly considered misogynist by anyone but a self hating misandrist dyke like you.

Who said this little ditty jtprisjje? "Judge not least you be judged". Who said that?

But I got to say the people like jtprisjet are starting to sound like the Talban on steriods.

Run along dumbass, you don't even begin to understand the verse you're quoting or I should say, half-quoting. You can't take part of a quote and leave the rest out. The verse continues; 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you and considering I use the word of God as a measuring rod for what is unnatural, what is evil, what is corrupt, what is filth, what is sin and what leads to hell, I have no problem judging immoral, corrupt and sinful behavior in others nor telling them their behavior is all those things as commanded by the bible. As for people like me "sounding like the Taliban on steroids", this statement, and this one alone, would show me what an ignoramous you are as you evidently don't know jack about the Taliban yet feel compelled to issue comparrisons to them. Try to educate yourself on both the scriptures and the Taliban if you wish to contribute anything intelligent here, otherwise, piss off.

Last edited:

Lol, your "natural" behavior? Nothing natural about two dykes having sex with eachother, that is the very defintion of sexual deviant moron. As for God being fine with it, so says you, God on the other hand says in His word that He hates you and your moral wickedness and unnatural and deviant behavior.

Rom 1:24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. 26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due

You believe whatever gets you through day darling, but we both know you're projecting your self hatred on me here, as nothing I ever posted on this board could even be slightly considered misogynist by anyone but a self hating misandrist dyke like you.

I don't have any hatred towards you or anyone so your self loathing projection is all on you.

Romans, in context, was talking about people who had reverted from Christianity...engaging in idol worship and orgies where they turned from their natural inclinations as heterosexuals. They weren't gay. Paul railed against prostitution, not committed adult relationships.

Jesus never said shit about any of it.

I don't have any hatred towards you or anyone so your self loathing projection is all on you.

Romans, in context, was talking about people who had reverted from Christianity...engaging in idol worship and orgies where they turned from their natural inclinations as heterosexuals. They weren't gay. Paul railed against prostitution, not committed adult relationships.

Wrong. Homosexuality, not just temple prostitution, is condemned in both the Old and the New Test, and that would include both male and female homosexuality, and the temple homosexuality crap you're trying to push was a condemnation of male temple prostitutes, not female lesbians so irelevent in your case sorry. Maybe you should have actually read the verses posted.

For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

Nothing to do with orgies or idolatory, just plain old sinful, unnatural, corrupt lusts of the flesh. Look here's the thing, I could care less if you're a dyke. You going to hell has no effect on me or those I love nor does your choice of sexual partners have any effect on me personally. Your perversion and sin effects only you, but the truth is, your denial that your actions are sinful, not just your actions themselves, but your desire to contridict the Lord's word and substitute your beliefs for His commands, is what will send you to hell. Good luck, good bye.

Wrong. Homosexuality, not just temple prostitution, is condemned in both the Old and the New Test, and that would include both male and female homosexuality, and the temple homosexuality crap you're trying to push was a condemnation of male temple prostitutes, not female lesbians so irelevent in your case sorry. Maybe you should have actually read the verses posted.

For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

Nothing to do with orgies or idolatory, just plain old sinful, unnatural, corrupt lusts of the flesh.

They weren't gay. They were heterosexuals who, because of their idol worship and turning away from god, "burned with lust" for each other.

Seriously dude, we're talking about Paul here. One of the most sexually repressed figures in history. (Probably because he was a closeted gay man). The same Paul who said:

"a woman brings shame on her head if she prays or prophesies bare-headed; it is as bad as if her head were shaved."

Funny that pronouncement from Paul doesn't stick in ya'lls head like bashing gays does.

Look here's the thing, I could care less if you're a dyke. You going to hell has no effect on me or those I love nor does your choice of sexual partners have any effect on me personally. Your perversion and sin effects only you, but the truth is, your denial that your actions are sinful, not just your actions themselves, but your desire to contridict the Lord's word and substitute your beliefs for His commands, is what will send you to hell. Good luck, good bye.

:lol: It's your opinion that I'm going to hell. Mine differs. Before you run off, keep this in mind:

"The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision."

60 supposed truths about dems. eh?

Is this the kind of post that will bring us together. Is this the kind of shit that the rethugs call "working together"?

And you rehtugs whine that Obama is the "divider." Obama's got nothing on you fools.
What a crock.

Run along dumbass, you don't even begin to understand the verse you're quoting or I should say, half-quoting. You can't take part of a quote and leave the rest out. The verse continues; 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you and considering I use the word of God as a measuring rod for what is unnatural, what is evil, what is corrupt, what is filth, what is sin and what leads to hell, I have no problem judging immoral, corrupt and sinful behavior in others nor telling them their behavior is all those things as commanded by the bible. As for people like me "sounding like the Taliban on steroids", this statement, and this one alone, would show me what an ignoramous you are as you evidently don't know jack about the Taliban yet feel compelled to issue comparrisons to them. Try to educate yourself on both the scriptures and the Taliban if you wish to contribute anything intelligent here, otherwise, piss off.

Intolerant homophobes using a Holy Book to impose their version of "religion" and "understanding".

Now if that doesn't describe the version of Christianity that jtpr espouses and describe the version of Islam that the Taliban practices....

jtpr, with your intolerance and holier than thou attitude.....well no wonder attendance at churches is falling, if you are a fair representation of the people attending.

Who wants an American Taliban. Besides you jt?

But let me ask you this little thing jtpr. You believe in God? You believe that God created everything? If yes to those two questions....well you know where this is going

God created ALL people. Even haters like you and the gay person you want to condemn to hell. And you think God is on your side. I don't think so.

But the Taliban would like to talk to you.

Liberals built this great nation...TRUTH
bullshit !! if you lived in the time of our forefathers you would be hanged for treason.

Yummy hyperbole flakes.

Wait, you're right I would have...because I would have fought on the side of the revolutionists (the forefathers) and we all could have been hanged for treason. :lol:

By the way, the Conservative position during the Revolutionary War was to go along with Mother England. The liberal position was to fight.

Liberals built this great nation...TRUTH
bullshit !! if you lived in the time of our forefathers you would be hanged for treason.

Yummy hyperbole flakes.

Wait, you're right I would have...because I would have fought on the side of the revolutionists (the forefathers) and we all could have been hanged for treason. :lol:

By the way, the Conservative position during the Revolutionary War was to go along with Mother England. The liberal position was to fight.

Why do you want to bring up things that are not part of the rethug fantasy? You know how cranky that can get.

60 supposed truths about dems. eh?

Is this the kind of post that will bring us together. Is this the kind of shit that the rethugs call "working together"?

And you rehtugs whine that Obama is the "divider." Obama's got nothing on you fools.
What a crock.

...just perhaps, the 60 have you bothered because you recognize the elements of truth.

I'm always suspicious when Democrats talk about, "working together", it usually means they want the oppositions policy suggestions first so they can use their powers (media cronies) to misrepresent them.

[/B]

Intolerant homophobes using a Holy Book to impose their version of "religion" and "understanding".Now if that doesn't describe the version of Christianity that jtpr espouses and describe the version of Islam that the Taliban practices....

jtpr, with your intolerance and holier than thou attitude.....well no wonder attendance at churches is falling, if you are a fair representation of the people attending.

Who wants an American Taliban. Besides you jt?

But let me ask you this little thing jtpr. You believe in God? You believe that God created everything? If yes to those two questions....well you know where this is going

God created ALL people. Even haters like you and the gay person you want to condemn to hell. And you think God is on your side. I don't think so.

But the Taliban would like to talk to you.

I'm sorry. I thought I told you to study up a bit on both the teachings of Christianity and the Taliban prior to offering us your opinion on either. See when you offer up nonsensical things like you did where I underlined above, all you do is prove how ignorant you are on the subject you are bloviating on. As for why church attendence is falling, lol, ONCE AGAIN, if you took my advice and educated yourself a bit on the subject you'd know. Try reading up on what you are attacking son. The bible gives you the answer to why church attendence is falling. It's actually good news to those who believe. Educate yourself a bit then get back to me dumbass. I really have a hard time carrying on a conversation with someone who, like you, has no idea of what they're discussing.

The word "modern" should have been added. Liberals weren't always hate filled mongrels groveling at the feet of socialism. For all his faults JFK was the last of the liberal politicians. Imagine a liberal today addressing the public with the words "ask not what your Country can do for you but what you can do for your Country". It shows how far liberalism has drifted from sanity.

Forum List

Back