60 Truths about Liberal Democrats

It is easy to be a Liberal.

Anything goes and no personal responsibility.

When this screws everything up, just blame it on the other guy who pays for everything, anyway!

See what I'm saying? Whoever wrote this is a sick fuck.

I'd say you're the sick one here. Your comparison doesn't even come close.

All I did was replace the word liberal with the word jew and the words United States with Germany. If you can't see the comparison and why it's completely fucked up then not only are you an idiot but you're a dangerous idiot.

I know what you did and it simply doesn't make any sense, it's a silly headed comparison..

Perhaps you need some sleep.. Both your retention and memory are failing you miserably..:lol:

You have a pretty disturbed view of the world.

I put an article up for discussion and you gave your own personal disturbed view, hardly my responsibility.

Yeah and I'm discussing it and pointing out how sick your article and opinion is.

All I did was replace the word liberal with the word jew and the words United States with Germany. If you can't see the comparison and why it's completely fucked up then not only are you an idiot but you're a dangerous idiot.

You are one stupid fuck.

Thanks for your intelligent contribution.

I know what you did and it simply doesn't make any sense, it's a silly headed comparison..

You're right, Jews are actually a real thing. Liberals are a silly straw man group you and your ilk have created in your heads to justify your two dimensional view of the world.

You have a pretty disturbed view of the world.

I put an article up for discussion and you gave your own personal disturbed view, hardly my responsibility.

Yeah and I'm discussing it and pointing out how sick your article and opinion is.

Yes you tried and you completely failed at it

You are one stupid fuck.

Thanks for your intelligent contribution.

:popcorn:

You're right, Jews are actually a real thing. Liberals are a silly straw man group you and your ilk have created in your heads to justify your two dimensional view of the world.

LOL

Liberals don't exist, he says!

LOL

No two people on this board have the same definition for what a liberal or a conservative is. And no two people have the same exact political views or opinions. So therefore the notion of "liberals" and "conservatives" is retarded two-dimensional logic from people who can't handle complex thoughts.

LOL

No two people on this board have the same definition for what a liberal or a conservative is. And no two people have the same exact political views or opinions. So therefore the notion of "liberals" and "conservatives" is retarded two-dimensional logic from people who can't handle complex thoughts.

The OP stands, your pathetic attempt to obfuscate, notwithstanding.

LOL

I don't believe you understand what the word obfuscate means as you're using it incorrectly. And I can prove that assertion by pulling out the old "Define Liberals and Conservatives" thread if I have to which proves you wrong but we both know I'm right about this and you're just arguing with me because you don't get enough attention in your real life.

LOL

Don't go to this link or google ...Liberal vs Conservative comparison...:dunno:

(I don't know any 2 people that think exactly the same.. but I know plenty that think similarly)

Conservative vs. Liberal Beliefs | Student News Daily

Last edited:

I don't believe you understand what the word obfuscate means as you're using it incorrectly. And I can prove that assertion by pulling out the old "Define Liberals and Conservatives" thread if I have to which proves you wrong but we both know I'm right about this and you're just arguing with me because you don't get enough attention in your real life.

I am using it perfectly, cockbreath.

Instead of refuting any of the 60 truths, you are attempting to obfuscate.

Let's get back to discussing the 60 truths about Liberals.

Last edited:
LOL

My point is no one directly falls into either one of those categories. On some issues I'm fiercely "liberal", on some issues I'm fiercely "conservative" and some issues I'm in the middle. This is how it is for everyone. It's silly to vilify a group of people that largely doesn't exist. If you want to attack Democrats or Republicans, I get that as that's a tangible real thing and a group of people who've agreed to come together for a common cause. But like I said it's lazy at the least and idiotic at the most to attack liberals or conservatives, especially to such an extreme extent as your OP.

I am using it perfectly, cockbreathe.

Refuting that list of "truths" would be like wasting my time refuting a schizophrenics' ramblings and theories. It's a waste of time because it's all bullshit. And again, you don't understand what the word obfuscate means.

My point is no one directly falls into either one of those categories. On some issues I'm fiercely "liberal", on some issues I'm fiercely "conservative" and some issues I'm in the middle. This is how it is for everyone. It's silly to vilify a group of people that largely doesn't exist. If you want to attack Democrats or Republicans, I get that as that's a tangible real thing and a group of people who've agreed to come together for a common cause. But like I said it's lazy at the least and idiotic at the most to attack liberals or conservatives, especially to such an extreme extent as your OP.

Refuting that list of "truths" would be like wasting my time refuting a schizophrenics' ramblings and theories. It's a waste of time because it's all bullshit. And again, you don't understand what the word obfuscate means.

Your post missed this added sentence..

(I don't know any 2 people that think exactly the same.. but I know plenty that think similarly)

Of course it would be to you. You don't care about the truth.

Just keep the free gubmint stuff coming.

Y'all could discuss 1 of the 60 at a time..how about this one..

6)The fundamental power struggle of Liberals may be classified as the individual versus the collective. The Liberal supports the collective in every contest against the individual. The individual must be relieved of all power in favor of the collective. All power must be centralized. ( in relation to Obamacare perhaps) or whatever..

:night:

Last edited:
i notice as usual: No liberal has directly challenged any of the enumerated truths that lumpy 1 has submitted- obfuscate, deflect, cloud the issue, or ignore - typical. I guess the liberal in a word is evil, but i already knew that!

it could be that they just don't or won't realize their, duped...

But definitely their reactions are typical..

lol

Forum List

Back