60 Percent Of Americans Soon Will Live In States With Marriage Equality

There's other bad things about upbrinings then being abused just 1 of many examples. Do you read and understand psychology? It's all about what you see and experience while growing up. Not ignorance but common sense and my personal experience which is pretty common.

Yes, just one of many examples of your ignorance. Please, do tell us about the "psychology" of being gay that you've read about. Provide your sources.

My "personal experience" is probably a lot more extensive than yours and every gay person I know says they were born with attractions to the same sex, that it was never a choice.

Obviously you think you chose. When did you choose? Were you equally attracted to both men and women and flipped a coin?

No at one time you were attracted to women naturally unless you were abused before puberty, and then something happened along the lines and changed you. Pretty simple to come to that conclusion if you know psychology. btw.. not all gays can remember the turning point and why it happened which is also natural in psychology.

Which of course is entirely your personal theory and not proven in any way.

You mean I should listen to gays talk about this. They would have to deny this and be dishonest because it would go against the gay agenda. It would ruin them. If I took a poll of 3 billion people and asked them if they were ever attracted to the opposite sex at one point they'd say, yes. Simple psychology.

So again you are talking once again entirely your personal theory and not proven in anyway.

No I'm talking strictly in terms of probability and it's over 90%. Perception/probability is on my side. Some gays would even agree with me.

Yes, just one of many examples of your ignorance. Please, do tell us about the "psychology" of being gay that you've read about. Provide your sources.

My "personal experience" is probably a lot more extensive than yours and every gay person I know says they were born with attractions to the same sex, that it was never a choice.

Obviously you think you chose. When did you choose? Were you equally attracted to both men and women and flipped a coin?

No at one time you were attracted to women naturally unless you were abused before puberty, and then something happened along the lines and changed you. Pretty simple to come to that conclusion if you know psychology. btw.. not all gays can remember the turning point and why it happened which is also natural in psychology.

You mean I should listen to gays talk about this. They would have to deny this and be dishonest because it would go against the gay agenda. It would ruin them. If I took a poll of 3 billion people and asked them if they were ever attracted to the opposite sex at one point they'd say, yes. Simple psychology.

So again you are talking once again entirely your personal theory and not proven in anyway.

No I'm talking strictly in terms of probability and it's over 90%. Perception/probability is on my side. Some gays would even agree with me.

So again you are talking once again entirely your personal theory and not proven in anyway

So again you are talking once again entirely your personal theory and not proven in anyway

No not at all. Gays are a minority.

Most psychologists wouldn't agree with your assessment.

Yes they would. Just not the gay ones.

So one could conclude very easily that since over 95% of the population would say yes they were attracted to the opposite sex and it's been this way since the beginning of time then one must conclude that is the way things turn out in nature normally and being gay isn't natural, but psychological.

Says you, citing you.

So one could conclude very easily that since over 95% of the population would say yes they were attracted to the opposite sex and it's been this way since the beginning of time then one must conclude that is the way things turn out in nature normally and being gay isn't natural, but psychological.

Save of course that there's nothing to indicate that homosexuality isn't 'natural'. As it occurs in nature. You're mistaking common with natural. If that were case, then blue eyes would be 'unnatural' since 92% of the world's population doesn't have them.

Your claims don't carry your argument.

Nor does any point you've raised have a thing to do with the legality of gay marriage or the guarantee of equal protection under the law for gays and lesbians.

The first thing you have posted that is backed by actual facts.

Congradulations!

So are red heads. What's your point?

"If I took a poll of 3 billion people and asked them if they were ever attracted to the opposite sex at one point they'd say, yes."

Why don't you go take that poll, and get back to us with the actual results rather than you telling us what such a poll would say?

Personally, I think that if I took a poll of 3 billion people, they would say you were crazy.

You have never actually taken a science class in your life, have you?

faggot "marriage" will never be equal to real marriage. But the first amendment gives you the right to claim otherwise.

Under the law it is equal and real....in 31 of 50 states.

Says you, citing you.

Save of course that there's nothing to indicate that homosexuality isn't 'natural'. As it occurs in nature. You're mistaking common with natural. If that were case, then blue eyes would be 'unnatural' since 92% of the world's population doesn't have them.

Your claims don't carry your argument.

Nor does any point you've raised have a thing to do with the legality of gay marriage or the guarantee of equal protection under the law for gays and lesbians.

One can only conclude that gays are gay by choice since there is no evidence to the contrary. You know that it is psychological. There as been genetic research on it, but it's nothing more than a theory no matter how certain scientists want to be which is there nature to try to seem legit to get funding and etc...

"If I took a poll of 3 billion people and asked them if they were ever attracted to the opposite sex at one point they'd say, yes."

Why don't you go take that poll, and get back to us with the actual results rather than you telling us what such a poll would say?

Personally, I think that if I took a poll of 3 billion people, they would say you were crazy.

You'd be in the minority. attraction and marriage between a man and a women has been so since the beginning of time. You just dug a hole here with this comment and It's time for me to bury you in it.

You'd be in the minority. attraction and marriage between a man and a women has been so since the beginning of time. You just dug a hole here with this comment and It's time for me to bury you in it.

Marriage has been between unicorns and donkeys since the beginning of time. Unicorns have always been attracted to donkeys- since the beginning of time.

If I took a poll of the world they would all agree......

Marriage has been between unicorns and donkeys since the beginning of time. Unicorns have always been attracted to donkeys- since the beginning of time.

If I took a poll of the world they would all agree......

You think human are crazy enough to believe in unicorns? maybe you are. You'd really be in the minority.

Forum List

Back