60 Percent Of Americans Soon Will Live In States With Marriage Equality

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
The total population of those states, based on 2013 estimates from the Census Bureau, is about 190 million. Just over 60 percent of the U.S. population now lives in a state where marriage equality soon will be legal.

And with Millennials coming into the mjority they stand out for voting heavily Democratic and for liberal views on many political and social issues, ranging from a belief in an activist government to support for same-sex marriage and marijuana legalization.

These findings are based on a new Pew Research Center survey conducted
Feb. 14-23, 2014 among 1,821 adults nationwide, including 617 Millennial adults, and analysis of other Pew Research Center surveys conducted between 1990 and 2014.

Millennials in Adulthood Pew Research Center s Social Demographic Trends Project

The total population of those states, based on 2013 estimates from the Census Bureau, is about 190 million. Just over 60 percent of the U.S. population now lives in a state where marriage equality soon will be legal.

And with Millennials coming into the mjority they stand out for voting heavily Democratic and for liberal views on many political and social issues, ranging from a belief in an activist government to support for same-sex marriage and marijuana legalization.

Feb. 14-23, 2014 among 1,821 adults nationwide, including 617 Millennial adults, and analysis of other Pew Research Center surveys conducted between 1990 and 2014.

Millennials in Adulthood Pew Research Center s Social Demographic Trends Project

an activist government.....

Those words scare the crap out of me

• Banned

an activist government.....

Those words scare the crap out of me

The SC is now Liberal? Roberts is Liberal, Thomas is Liberal? by turning down the hearing of arguments against marriage equality they in essence said, it's a done deal. After the military accepted that fact it was only matter of time, but it took too long

nothing wrong with that.....if they are going to live together anyway who gives a fuck if they are married.....let them be miserable like the rest of us.....

• Banned

nothing wrong with that.....if they are going to live together anyway who gives a fuck if they are married.....let them be miserable like the rest of us.....

Thats what I tell the gay people i know :eusa_shifty:

I support your right to marry your boyfriend kid.

Good news. I'm very pleased to be living in a state where my marriage is now recognized. I can't wait for this issue to be settled legally once and for all.

Why waste time with this silly emoting? Get real. The Supreme Court has already decided on the items on your little list. Stop wallowing in emotional bullshit that will never have a basis in reality and focus on practical issues.

I dont know where you live but I know that it has put you out of touch with the real world. You cant live on saturn and know whats going on on earth...come to earth uncle terrie.

Hispanic immigrants are, in fact, assimilating AT LEAST as quickly as earlier groups, whether you want to admit it or not.

Marijuana legal??? Well thats just horrible!!
I smoked it once...it made me want to rape and kill.
Truth of the matter is that your christian religon is far more dangerous than any silly plant that puts you in a good mood and relaxes you.

i hear ya.....

60 Percent Of Americans Soon Will Live In States With Marriage Equality

Whether they voted for that/approved of it or not.

Adoption agencies...brace yourself...THIS will be telling you what you can approve of or not next at a lawsuit near you...

gaymidwestparadejpg_zpse239f00e.jpg

gayfreak_zpsede639f5.jpg

The SC is now Liberal? Roberts is Liberal, Thomas is Liberal? by turning down the hearing of arguments against marriage equality they in essence said, it's a done deal. After the military accepted that fact it was only matter of time, but it took too long

You're right. Roberts, Scalia, Thomas & Alito could've stopped gays from being able to sue adoption agencies to force them to adopt kids to the guys in the photos above. But they didn't.

And I've got news for the GOP. If that "conservative support" for gay marriage doesn't roll back in a visible way, they can check my vote off their polling data in November.

There can be no marriage equality until you libs are allowed, in each and every one of the 57 states (official U.S. presidential count) are free to marry your goats, pigs, horses, cattle, ferrets and especially your snakes since you can get down low enough to enjoy sex with them. Note that the plural form was used intentionally to be sure all the bases were covered.

But please, out of any shred of morality you might have left, leave cats out of it!

Forum List

Back