60 Percent Of Americans Soon Will Live In States With Marriage Equality

Homosexuals should not be allowed to marry because homosexuality is a sick, filthy, perverse, unnatural aberration in the eyes of God, Nature and Man, symptomatic of moral decay, licentiousness and degeneracy, detrimental to the moral and spiritual welfare of a nation or people, and only unfolding now due to judicial activism and declining public morals.

Allowing homosexuals to marry serves to legitimize such corrupt and filthy behaviors and related lifestyles and adds to and accelerates the degeneracy and decline of the nation.

Consequently, homosexuality is a danger to the nation, and, subsequently, any public act - including marriage - which legitimizes or protects such dangerous behaviors and practices and lifestyles is self-destructive to the nation at large, and should therefore be prohibited.

Getting this perversion declared to be a danger to the nation - de jure (by legislation or reverse judicial activism and re-interpreation) - will, unfortunately, prove tricky - downright problematic - perhaps even impossible - but that will probably be the only way by which the Homosexual Mafia (the Gay Rights Bowel Movement) can be stopped and its recent successes reversed.

Such things seem unlikely until at least January 20, 2017 - perhaps later - perhaps never.

Ah, well... America was a great place to live, until the perverts took over - what an unnecessary tragedy - what a shame.

Last edited:
Thank you for putting your ignorance on display.

You mean my common sense and brains? Your welcome. :)

No, I meant your ignorance and I really do thank you for posting your ignorance for all to see. Comments like the one you made above only helps the marriage equality side. Actual thinking people read your posts and think "I don't want to be like that guy" and are more supportive of marriage equality as a result.

P.S. Never abused as a child.

There's other bad things about upbrinings then being abused just 1 of many examples. Do you read and understand psychology? It's all about what you see and experience while growing up. Not ignorance but common sense and my personal experience which is pretty common.

Yes, just one of many examples of your ignorance. Please, do tell us about the "psychology" of being gay that you've read about. Provide your sources.

My "personal experience" is probably a lot more extensive than yours and every gay person I know says they were born with attractions to the same sex, that it was never a choice.

Obviously you think you chose. When did you choose? Were you equally attracted to both men and women and flipped a coin?

No at one time you were attracted to women naturally unless you were abused before puberty, and then something happened along the lines and changed you. Pretty simple to come to that conclusion if you know psychology. btw.. not all gays can remember the turning point and why it happened which is also natural in psychology.
It always cracks me up to listen to people like you who think you have gays all figured out.....as if you read a psychological profile of gay people on the back of a Cracker Jacks box. :lol:

What the American Psychological Association has to say...not gas's "ass facts".

There is no consensus among scientists about the exact reasons that an individual develops a heterosexual, bisexual, gay, or lesbian orientation. Although much research has examined the possible genetic, hormonal, developmental, social, and cultural influences on sexual orientation, no findings have emerged that permit scientists to conclude that sexual orientation is determined by any particular factor or factors. Many think that nature and nurture both play complex roles; most people experience little or no sense of choice about their sexual orientation.

another words this is still a hypothesis. Wow, that you so much for posting nothing at all.

Homosexuals should not be allowed to marry because homosexuality is a sick, filthy, perverse, unnatural aberration in the eyes of God, Nature and Man, symptomatic of moral decay, licentiousness and degeneracy, detrimental to the moral and spiritual welfare of a nation or people, and only unfolding now due to judicial activism and declining public morals.

Allowing homosexuals to marry serves to legitimize such corrupt and filthy behaviors and related lifestyles and adds to and accelerates the degeneracy and decline of the nation.

Consequently, homosexuality is a danger to the nation, and, subsequently, any public act - including marriage - which legitimizes or protects such dangerous behaviors and practices and lifestyles is self-destructive to the nation at large, and should therefore be prohibited.

Getting this perversion declared to be a danger to the nation - de jure (by legislation or reverse judicial activism) - will, unfortunately, prove tricky - downright problematic - perhaps even impossible - but that will probably be the only way by which the Homosexual Mafia (the Gay Rights Bowel Movement) can be stopped and its recent successes reversed.

Such things seem unlikely until at least January 20, 2017 - perhaps later - perhaps never.

Ah, well... America was a great place to live, until the perverts took over - what an unnecessary tragedy - what a shame.
I bet you feel pretty powerless right now and that makes you angry. Bummer.

My guess is that those who fear gays and fear that they themselves or someone they love is gay grasp onto these silly stories about gays being "made" by bad experiences combined with it being a "choice" so they have a little more control over their fear.

I bet you feel pretty powerless right now and that makes you angry. Bummer.
It does, indeed. Nolo contendere. No contest. And it makes me sad. I weep for the Republic and its future and its fate.

I wonder if similar feelings are building off the shoals throughout much of mainstream America?

I hope so, but I have my doubts. I think it's over. We lack the backbone and resolve to stuff this filth back into the sewers.

10696406_10152489288986275_2699342807560889386_n.jpg

The people have spoken. About time the gov't listened.
More like The People got railroaded and overriddenby the Homosexual Mafia, aided, tragically, by the Supreme Court. Instances of popularly-mandated State-level referenda designed to defend conventional marriage - the true outcome of the Voice of the People - are being overturned left and right. The government therefore had no choice but to override the Will of the People.

The only vague glint of hope that I see is for homosexuality to be declared dangerous, on the Federal level, in some fashion or another, which will set the stage for a domino effect to reverse Gay Mafia legal gains of recent years.

But, as I said before, we probably lack the will and resolve to save ourselves in this context. What a pity.

Oh, there are probably ways to get homosexuality declared - de jure - to be dangerous to the Nation, without even so much as mentioning religious precepts.

It just takes a little imagination, a sympathetic Supreme Court, and a re-interpretation of statute, the Constitution itself in this narrow context, and the willpower to do it.

Which is why I think the country is stuck accommodating this filth.

What the American Psychological Association has to say...not gas's "ass facts".

There is no consensus among scientists about the exact reasons that an individual develops a heterosexual, bisexual, gay, or lesbian orientation. Although much research has examined the possible genetic, hormonal, developmental, social, and cultural influences on sexual orientation, no findings have emerged that permit scientists to conclude that sexual orientation is determined by any particular factor or factors. Many think that nature and nurture both play complex roles; most people experience little or no sense of choice about their sexual orientation.

another words this is still a hypothesis. Wow, that you so much for posting nothing at all.

A hypothesis from the American Psychological Association. You're claiming your opinions are "psychology", but actual physiologists don't believe sexual orientation is a choice.

You've still provided nothing to support your "choice" claim other than your opinion. You ignore psychologists and eye witness accounts...because they don't support your bigotry.

You mean my common sense and brains? Your welcome. :)

No, I meant your ignorance and I really do thank you for posting your ignorance for all to see. Comments like the one you made above only helps the marriage equality side. Actual thinking people read your posts and think "I don't want to be like that guy" and are more supportive of marriage equality as a result.

P.S. Never abused as a child.

There's other bad things about upbrinings then being abused just 1 of many examples. Do you read and understand psychology? It's all about what you see and experience while growing up. Not ignorance but common sense and my personal experience which is pretty common.

Yes, just one of many examples of your ignorance. Please, do tell us about the "psychology" of being gay that you've read about. Provide your sources.

My "personal experience" is probably a lot more extensive than yours and every gay person I know says they were born with attractions to the same sex, that it was never a choice.

Obviously you think you chose. When did you choose? Were you equally attracted to both men and women and flipped a coin?

No at one time you were attracted to women naturally unless you were abused before puberty, and then something happened along the lines and changed you. Pretty simple to come to that conclusion if you know psychology. btw.. not all gays can remember the turning point and why it happened which is also natural in psychology.
It always cracks me up to listen to people like you who think you have gays all figured out.....as if you read a psychological profile of gay people on the back of a Cracker Jacks box. :lol:

More like from FRC or NARTH...which is akin to getting it from a Cracker Jacks box.

Getting this perversion declared to be a danger to the nation - de jure (by legislation or reverse judicial activism and re-interpreation) - will, unfortunately, prove tricky - downright problematic - perhaps even impossible - but that will probably be the only way by which the Homosexual Mafia (the Gay Rights Bowel Movement) can be stopped and its recent successes reversed.

So not walking in the woods after a rainy day then, that's dirty too BAN IT.

In fact, why not BAN EVERYTHING!! Yeah, that'll work.

60 Percent Of Americans Soon Will Live In States With Marriage Equality

Imposed upon them by the federal judiciary.

Who at their head, the Supreme Court, are appointed by the Presidents who are elected by the people. Ie, it's semi-democratic too.

The desperation of those seeking to deny their fellow citizens equal rights is almost marvelous to behold. They are losing in the court of public opinion and the court of the law. I suspect they'll get more rabid and desperate as their crusade continues to falter. At least it will provide soon comedy gold over the next few years.

of course, I agree 100%. But I was asking wytch about her personal views because I suspect hypocrisy on her part.

I have gay friends and relatives and I love and respect every one of them. Also, most of them do not give a flip about the gay marriage debate.
So they don't care, other people do. Should we limit rights, freedom, equality, choice etc just because some people don't care?

No, neither should we allow a very small minority to dictate how the rest of us live. Societies set their standards of right and wrong based on how a majority of the members of that society feel and believe.

As I said, if a majority of the citizens of the USA (state by state) wish to sanction gay unions and call them marriages, then I will accept the will of the people. If that same number of voters say no to calling gay unions marriages, will you abide by the will of the people? Never mind, I already know the answer

Forum List

Back