60 Percent Of Americans Soon Will Live In States With Marriage Equality

faggot "marriage" will never be equal to real marriage. But the first amendment gives you the right to claim otherwise.

Under the law it is equal and real....in 31 of 50 states.

19 states to go along with the Supreme court and get past a republican congress

So far the Republican Congress is avoiding the issue like its campaign financing reform.

I don't know why you think that Congress will be involved.

The Supreme Court declined its opportunity to hear the challenge to the rulings in favor of marriage equality.

I wouldn't pin your hopes on them.

So are red heads. What's your point?

"If I took a poll of 3 billion people and asked them if they were ever attracted to the opposite sex at one point they'd say, yes."

Why don't you go take that poll, and get back to us with the actual results rather than you telling us what such a poll would say?

Personally, I think that if I took a poll of 3 billion people, they would say you were crazy.

You'd be in the minority. attraction and marriage between a man and a women has been so since the beginning of time. You just dug a hole here with this comment and It's time for me to bury you in it.

Marriage has been between unicorns and donkeys since the beginning of time. Unicorns have always been attracted to donkeys- since the beginning of time.

If I took a poll of the world they would all agree......

You think human are crazy enough to believe in unicorns? maybe you are. You'd really be in the minority.

Everything I posted was as backed by evidence as every post of yours- except the one where you correctly identified homosexuals as a minority.

faggot "marriage" will never be equal to real marriage. But the first amendment gives you the right to claim otherwise.

So far the Republican Congress is avoiding the issue like its campaign financing reform.

The Supreme Court declined its opportunity to hear the challenge to the rulings in favor of marriage equality.

Then you gays really are screwed.

No at one time you were attracted to women naturally unless you were abused before puberty, and then something happened along the lines and changed you. Pretty simple to come to that conclusion if you know psychology. btw.. not all gays can remember the turning point and why it happened which is also natural in psychology.

Most psychologists wouldn't agree with your assessment.

Yes they would. Just not the gay ones.

Says you, citing you.

So one could conclude very easily that since over 95% of the population would say yes they were attracted to the opposite sex and it's been this way since the beginning of time then one must conclude that is the way things turn out in nature normally and being gay isn't natural, but psychological.

Save of course that there's nothing to indicate that homosexuality isn't 'natural'. As it occurs in nature. You're mistaking common with natural. If that were case, then blue eyes would be 'unnatural' since 92% of the world's population doesn't have them.

Your claims don't carry your argument.

Nor does any point you've raised have a thing to do with the legality of gay marriage or the guarantee of equal protection under the law for gays and lesbians.

One can only conclude that gays are gay by choice since there is no evidence to the contrary.

Like I said before- you have never actually attended a science class, have you?

"If I took a poll of 3 billion people and asked them if they were ever attracted to the opposite sex at one point they'd say, yes."

Why don't you go take that poll, and get back to us with the actual results rather than you telling us what such a poll would say?

Personally, I think that if I took a poll of 3 billion people, they would say you were crazy.

You'd be in the minority. attraction and marriage between a man and a women has been so since the beginning of time. You just dug a hole here with this comment and It's time for me to bury you in it.

Marriage has been between unicorns and donkeys since the beginning of time. Unicorns have always been attracted to donkeys- since the beginning of time.

If I took a poll of the world they would all agree......

You think human are crazy enough to believe in unicorns? maybe you are. You'd really be in the minority.

Everything I posted was as backed by evidence as every post of yours- except the one where you correctly identified homosexuals as a minority.

Keep digging your hole.. I got you.

No at one time you were attracted to women naturally unless you were abused before puberty, and then something happened along the lines and changed you. Pretty simple to come to that conclusion if you know psychology. btw.. not all gays can remember the turning point and why it happened which is also natural in psychology.

Says you, citing you.

So one could conclude very easily that since over 95% of the population would say yes they were attracted to the opposite sex and it's been this way since the beginning of time then one must conclude that is the way things turn out in nature normally and being gay isn't natural, but psychological.

Save of course that there's nothing to indicate that homosexuality isn't 'natural'. As it occurs in nature. You're mistaking common with natural. If that were case, then blue eyes would be 'unnatural' since 92% of the world's population doesn't have them.

Nor does any point you've raised have a thing to do with the legality of gay marriage or the guarantee of equal protection under the law for gays and lesbians.

One can only conclude that gays are gay by choice since there is no evidence to the contrary.

Is that all you got or are you going to actually use evidence to back up that this has anything to do with science. Quote the entire post next time.

LOL....because 31 states same gender marriage is now legal? And the Supreme Court passed up its opportunity to rule against it?

Imagine how screwed we will be when same gender marriage is legal in all 50 states then?

My wife and my marriage will probably implode because of the ebils of gay marriage!

Says you, citing you.

Is that all you got or are you going to actually use evidence to back up that this has anything to do with science.

So now you acknowledge science.......now if you would just go to a science class....learn something about science....maybe a statistics class too...

There's plenty of evidence to the contrary. First among them, the eye witness testimony of gays and lesbians who contradict your account of their sexual attractions. Now why would I ignore them and believe you on their sexual attraction?

There is no reason.

You know that it is psychological.

I know that you typed the claim. You've offered us nothing but your assurances on the sexual feelings of people you've never met to back your claim. And laughably, have ignored the very people you claim to speak for.

Which is more than a little silly. You citing yourself as people you don't know...is meaningless gibberish.

There as been genetic research on it, but it's nothing more than a theory no matter how certain scientists want to be which is there nature to try to seem legit to get funding and etc...

There has. And there's been numerous studies that have found a correlary between homosexuality and genetics. Here's a relevant quote from an abstract of one such study:

Although wide confidence intervals suggest cautious interpretation, the results are consistent with moderate, primarily genetic, familial effects, and moderate to large effects of the nonshared environment (social and biological) on same-sex sexual behavior.

Genetic and Environmental Effects on Same-sex Sexual Behavior A Population Study of Twins in Sweden - Springer

You insist there is no evidence. This study is evidence. And it contradicts you. The topic is certainly debatable. But to claim that its settled and in your favor is a rather stunning misrepresentation of the available evidence.

And I'm still waiting for you to establish any possible relevance between your claims and the legality of gay marriage.

LOL....because 31 states same gender marriage is now legal? And the Supreme Court passed up its opportunity to rule against it?

Imagine how screwed we will be when same gender marriage is legal in all 50 states then?

My wife and my marriage will probably implode because of the ebils of gay marriage!

No, because they didn't vote for it and ok it on the federal level. It's state by state. gays in the GOP states are like I said really screwed.

Says you, citing you.

Is that all you got or are you going to actually use evidence to back up that this has anything to do with science.

So now you acknowledge science.......now if you would just go to a science class....learn something about science....maybe a statistics class too...

Go back and read what i wrote about genetics. Also go back and quote it instead if intentionally leaving it out.

No, because they didn't vote for it and ok it on the federal level. It's state by state. gays in the GOP states are like I said really screwed.

And what do you mean by 'really screwed'? Having their right to marriage recognized, perhaps?

Screwed?

Have you seen the map?

Gays in GOP states are getting married now.

Congress does not need to- and will not vote on it on a federal level- that ship sailed with DOMA.

There's plenty of evidence to the contrary. First among them, the eye witness testimony of gays and lesbians who contradict your account of their sexual attractions. Now why would I ignore them and believe you on their sexual attraction?

There is no reason.

I know that you typed the claim. You've offered us nothing but your assurances on the sexual feelings of people you've never met to back your claim. And laughably, have ignored the very people you claim to speak for.

Which is more than a little silly. You citing yourself as people you don't know...is meaningless gibberish.

There as been genetic research on it, but it's nothing more than a theory no matter how certain scientists want to be which is there nature to try to seem legit to get funding and etc...

There has. And there's been numerous studies that have found a correlary between homosexuality and genetics. Here's a relevant quote from an abstract of one such study:

Although wide confidence intervals suggest cautious interpretation, the results are consistent with moderate, primarily genetic, familial effects, and moderate to large effects of the nonshared environment (social and biological) on same-sex sexual behavior.

Genetic and Environmental Effects on Same-sex Sexual Behavior A Population Study of Twins in Sweden - Springer

You insist there is no evidence. This study is evidence. And it contradicts you. The topic is certainly debatable. But to claim that its settled and in your favor is a rather stunning misrepresentation of the available evidence.

And I'm still waiting for you to establish any possible relevance between your claims and the legality of gay marriage.

You can't listen you gays talk about why they are gay. Mistake number 1. Haven't you ever been in therapy? You can bullshit the psychologist and twist the study. Very common and very easy to do.

I've seen that research, because I do look at science. It's nothing more than a theory.

Evidence isn't a conclusion to a hypothesis unlessless it's undisputable.

And what do you mean by 'really screwed'? Having their right to marriage recognized, perhaps?

I think he is as confused by that as his understanding of basic science.

There is no reason.

I've seen that research, because I do look at science. It's nothing more than a theory.

Evidence isn't a conclusion to a hypothesis unlessless it's undisputable.

There has been no evidence that you have ever- EVER looked at any science.

Screwed?

Have you seen the map?

Gays in GOP states are getting married now.

Congress does not need to- and will not vote on it on a federal level- that ship sailed with DOMA.

yes it wont EVER be passed in all 50 states. Keep dreaming.

What else are we talking about here in this thread.

So you think "gays are screwed' because they can legally marry now?

Is this just some whacky "I hate marriage" meme?

Forum List

Back