60 Minutes Is Destroying The Liberal Perception Of Iraq & Isis

[

Before we stick our dicks in the hornet's nest again, I'd kind of like a scorecard of which hornets aren't going to sting us some time down the road.
Of course you want a scorecard. You a poll driven loser liberal

No, I just want to make sure the guys we are propping up this year won't be the guys attacking us in ten years.

Let's review said scorecard, eh.

In the 1980's, St. Ronnie of Hollywood called the various young Arab men going to Afghanistan to fight the Commies "Freedom Fighters". One of those young men was a strapping young lad named "Osama Bin Laden". Of course, when he was killing dirty stinking commies teaching girls to read, he was a "Freedom Fighter". When he was bankrolling terrorist plots to knock down office buildings, he was a "Terrorist".

Also in the 1980's, Saddam Hussein was a great guy according to St. Ronnie. Why, he was invading Iran, those crazy freedom hating Ayatollahs who had taken our people hostage. Of course, the Iranians had elections and Saddam was a dictator, but never mind, Saddam was a great guy. Until he invaded Kuwait and threatened Oil Company profits. Then he was "the next Hitler".

And to be totally non-partisan, the guys we supported in Libya in 2011 were the same ones who killed Ambassador Stevens in 2012.

You know, it's kind of like those Kaiju movies, where the Japanese authorities insist that Godzilla was somehow just a bit better than the other monster who was leveling Tokyo to the ground.

So now we are going to have to throw in with the Iranians and Syrians to beat ISIL when a couple years ago, we were calling them "The Axis of Evil". Right?

I haven't been able to get a single nutter to tell me exactly what our course of action regarding ISIS should be. How the fuck can you have an "I told you so" moment?

Running around saying that ISIS is a threat or " this is serious, we need to do something" is not a plan of action.

Where are the detailed proposals from GOP leaders? Lindsay Graham shitting his pants is not a proposal.

Polling says Obama's handling of this crisis is not popular. But when the actual policies that he is enacting are polled individually, most of this nation agrees with what he's doing.

Time for you to drop the bullshit and support the POTUS a little.

I'll tell you where you should have started. And by the way the same starting point I'm going to punish my Prime Minister started.

STOP FUCKING TRYING TO DEPOSE ASSAD.

HOW'S THAT MOTHER FUCKER?

Stop trying to kiss the Saudis ass and the Turks ass and the ass of Qatar ok?

Fuck off and leave Assad alone so he can handle the terrorists in his own country that we have paid for for crying out loud.
cool but this isnt what happened....

Plastic Balls and the Fooster were waiting for context...it just got shoved up their ass. Panetta, Petraeus, and others knew Obabble fucked up in 2011...knuckling under to Maliki. He also fucked up in 2012, not supporting the moderate rebels in Syria according to the Jordanian King. Is that enuf context for ya, Bunky?

Iraq told us to LEAVE their country - PERIOD Page 9 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Do i need to go further to show just how much of a fucking moron you really are?
That's all your boy wanted to hear...so your boy left...declaring that peace and democracy were assured. The boy has no balls. If Panetta was recommending a residual force, that means there was negotiating room. But your boy has no balls.

This thread isn't about the 80's Joe. Nice to see you're incapable of having a discussion about modern geo political issues without pointing at a Republican from the past. Typical shallow no responsibility democrat

Plastic Balls and the Fooster were waiting for context...it just got shoved up their ass. Panetta, Petraeus, and others knew Obabble fucked up in 2011...knuckling under to Maliki. He also fucked up in 2012, not supporting the moderate rebels in Syria according to the Jordanian King. Is that enuf context for ya, Bunky?

Iraq told us to LEAVE their country - PERIOD Page 9 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Do i need to go further to show just how much of a fucking moron you really are?
That's all your boy wanted to hear...so your boy left...declaring that peace and democracy were assured. The boy has no balls. If Panetta was recommending a residual force, that means there was negotiating room. But your boy has no balls.
and yet Obama negotiated anyways and when our troops would not be protected from immunity he bailed out.
You would have rather had troops stay and be under Iraqi Law. I see where your allegiance lies. Disgusting

This thread isn't about the 80's Joe. Nice to see you're incapable of having a discussion about modern geo political issues without pointing at a Republican from the past. Typical shallow no responsibility democrat
context matters and to understand the overall you need to understand the history.

Liberals' sense of history is that it began about 5 years ago. Before that was nothing.

The general outcry right and left is that Obama's plan is a joke. No shock there. It was concocted to satisfy domestic demands, not deal with the situation at hand.

context matters and to understand the overall you need to understand the history.
Nonsense. The only purpose for the supposed context os to shift blame.

Hater dupes believe balls means being a violent sociopath. They never learn.

and yet Obama negotiated anyways and when our troops would not be protected from immunity he bailed out.
You would have rather had troops stay and be under Iraqi Law. I see where your allegiance lies. Disgusting
As if those were the only possibilities.
You're so dense sunlight could never reflect off that thick skull of yours.

Obama is a disaster. His decisions are uniformly the very worst ever made, no matter the topic. That some people still make excuses for him is testament to their stupidity.

Maybe it should be. Maybe we should ask ourselves the question about who we are getting into bed with before they come back and bite us in the ass. You know, like those guys from the 1980's did.

Who are the "Good guys" we are going to side with?

Let's start the discussion about how we aren't going to go over there and occupy Iraq, Syria, Iran, Lebanon and try to reform them like Post-WWII Germany or Japan. No one is sending his kid to go piss up that rope.

So if we are going to fight this war, we are going to have to outsource the gritty parts to someone who is ALREADY on the ground there.

Okay, so who are the White Hats. I mean, I know we just voted to lavish $500M on the "Free Syrian Army" whoever the hell they are.

then the fool is you

Obama is a disaster. His decisions are uniformly the very worst ever made, no matter the topic. That some people still make excuses for him is testament to their stupidity.
cool story....

Maybe it should be. Maybe we should ask ourselves the question about who we are getting into bed with before they come back and bite us in the ass. You know, like those guys from the 1980's did.

Who are the "Good guys" we are going to side with?

Let's start the discussion about how we aren't going to go over there and occupy Iraq, Syria, Iran, Lebanon and try to reform them like Post-WWII Germany or Japan. No one is sending his kid to go piss up that rope.

So if we are going to fight this war, we are going to have to outsource the gritty parts to someone who is ALREADY on the ground there.

Okay, so who are the White Hats. I mean, I know we just voted to lavish $500M on the "Free Syrian Army" whoever the hell they are.
So what's your solution to a radical Islamic regime threatening to take over the area, send fighters to other places, and cause mayhem? Study it? Ask the UN? Do nothing?

then the fool is you
Yes yes, of course. It couldn't possibly be that Obama got it wrong.....

Idiot

then the fool is you
Yes yes, of course. It couldn't possibly be that Obama got it wrong.....

Idiot
already said he has numerous times, but its only part of the story.

cool story....
Remind me what you're doing in this thread.

cool story....
Remind me what you're doing in this thread.
watching you go full retard as usual.

Forum List

Back