60 Minutes Is Destroying The Liberal Perception Of Iraq & Isis

Beware, this is the same liberal media that fed the flames of racial animosity in Ferguson. Please, the day that reporter was decapitated , the media jumped on ISIS-ISIL and the riots in Missouri all but stopped. Anyone notice?

Plastic Balls and the Fooster were waiting for context...it just got shoved up their ass. Panetta, Petraeus, and others knew Obabble fucked up in 2011...knuckling under to Maliki. He also fucked up in 2012, not supporting the moderate rebels in Syria according to the Jordanian King. Is that enuf context for ya, Bunky?

I haven't been able to get a single nutter to tell me exactly what our course of action regarding ISIS should be. How the fuck can you have an "I told you so" moment?

Running around saying that ISIS is a threat or " this is serious, we need to do something" is not a plan of action.

Where are the detailed proposals from GOP leaders? Lindsay Graham shitting his pants is not a proposal.

Polling says Obama's handling of this crisis is not popular. But when the actual policies that he is enacting are polled individually, most of this nation agrees with what he's doing.

Time for you to drop the bullshit and support the POTUS a little.

I haven't been able to get a single nutter to tell me exactly what our course of action regarding ISIS should be. How the fuck can you have an "I told you so" moment?

Running around saying that ISIS is a threat or " this is serious, we need to do something" is not a plan of action.

Where are the detailed proposals from GOP leaders? Lindsay Graham shitting his pants is not a proposal.

Polling says Obama's handling of this crisis is not popular. But when the actual policies that he is enacting are polled individually, most of this nation agrees with what he's doing.

Step up air strikes now...in Iraq and Syria. Better arms to Kurds. Get the iraq army off its ass. Kill Assad. Threaten whole region with catastrophic consequences if they don't join in with the king of Jordan to finally fight the Islamic evil doers. Find Obabble a set of balls.

Step up air strikes now...in Iraq and Syria. Better arms to Kurds. Get the iraq army off its ass. Kill Assad. Threaten whole region with catastrophic consequences if they don't join in with the king of Jordan to finally fight the Islamic evil doers. Find Obabble a set of balls.
So same stuff as Obama, but with added dangerous and stupid chickenhawk bs- killing and threatening . We tried that with Booosh. A disaster.-

Last edited:

So same stuff as Obama, but with added dangerous and stupid chickenhawk bs- killing and threatening . We tried that with Booosh. A disaster.-
You are a dolt.

I'll tell you where you should have started. And by the way the same starting point I'm going to punish my Prime Minister started.

STOP FUCKING TRYING TO DEPOSE ASSAD.

HOW'S THAT MOTHER FUCKER?

Stop trying to kiss the Saudis ass and the Turks ass and the ass of Qatar ok?

Fuck off and leave Assad alone so he can handle the terrorists in his own country that we have paid for for crying out loud.

Can we just leave Assad a fucking alone people? So he can take care of the terrorists we unleashed on him?

I do support the President. It just happens I support the rail on which he should sit, whilst being ridden out of Washington.
Too bad we're a country of law, probably racist hater dupe....try civility and read a paper.
There's that dumbass phrase again... 'hater dupe'...

You want civility?

Lead by example.

You can start by not calling everyone 'hater dupe' who holds an opinion different than yours.

No wonder they hate us. I would hate us too. Look what we have done all at the bidding of our leaders.

I do support the President. It just happens I support the rail on which he should sit, whilst being ridden out of Washington.
Too bad we're a country of law, probably racist hater dupe....try civility and read a paper.
There's that dumbass phrase again... 'hater dupe'...

You want civility?

Lead by example.

You can start by ceasing your use of 'hater dup' against anyone who holds an opinion different than yours.

Moron doesnt even understand what he throws out there.

<puts sharp stick behind back>

But I wasn't poking Assad that much tinydancer...

Forum List

Back