60 Minutes Is Destroying The Liberal Perception Of Iraq & Isis

I was really astonished that Leon Panetta would so openly reveal that the entire security council Warned Obama, and they told him to arm more moderate Syrian rebels that would preclude the growth of ISIL WACKOS, and he refused.

What an Arrogant Prick. He has all the credentials of a Community Organizer to be CINC, and he ignores the advise of the ENTIRE SECURITY COUNCIL!!!

Is that a surprise? Remember this:

Obama had always had a high estimation of his ability to cast and run his operation. When David Plouffe, his campaign manager, first interviewed for a job with him in 2006, the senator gave him a warning: “I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the people I’ll hire to do it,” he said. “It’s hard to give up control when that’s all I’ve known.” Obama said nearly the same thing to Patrick Gaspard, whom he hired to be the campaign’s political director. “I think I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” Obama told him. “I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”​

Tell me that guy doesn't have serious mental health issues wow. Name one successful executive with an attitude like that.

He's a typical liberal. Have you ever met a liberal who didn't believe himself to be the smartest guy in the room, even as you were grinding his "arguments" into dust?

Illusory Superiority
:

Illusory superiority is a cognitive bias that causes people to overestimate their positive qualities and abilities and to underestimate their negative qualities, relative to others. This is evident in a variety of areas including intelligence, performance on tasks or tests, and the possession of desirable characteristics or personality traits. . . .

One of the main effects of illusory superiority in IQ is the Downing effect. This describes the tendency of people with a below average IQ to overestimate their IQ, and of people with an above average IQ to underestimate their IQ. The propensity to predictably misjudge one's own IQ was first noted by C. L. Downing who conducted the first cross-cultural studies on perceived 'intelligence'. His studies also evidenced that the ability to accurately estimate others' IQ was proportional to one's own IQ. This means that the lower the IQ of an individual, the less capable they are of appreciating and accurately appraising others' IQ. Therefore individuals with a lower IQ are more likely to rate themselves as having a higher IQ than those around them. Conversely, people with a higher IQ, while better at appraising others' IQ overall, are still likely to rate people of similar IQ as themselves as having higher IQs.​

[
Wow, who knew you were a Ron Paul supporter?
Of course your simplistic solutions are guaranteed failures.

Uh, guy, we are still getting inthe middle of fights in the Middle East, 40 years after the Arabs first screwed us over after we supported the Zionists in the Yom Kippur War.

Are we any closer to having "Peace" over there? All our manipulations and invasions and coups and support of rebel groups who turn around and bite us in the ass?

Now, I know as long as the Zionists and the Oil Companies are running our Mid-East policy, we aren't going to listen to the very sensible voices that say, "What are we over there for, again?"

So that being said, meh, just drop some bombs until people get bored with it. Obama probably has it about right.

We invade & occupy Iraq & Afghanistan, kick over a hornet's nest, and are shocked & terrified of getting stung.

At some point, we have to end this addiction to sticking our nose into the business of other sovereign countries.

We were already engaged with Iraq as far back as Desert Storm. Bush takes out Saddam and the left criticizes him. So what does their guy Obama do? Take out Qaddafi and try to take out Assad. And don't you dare criticize him or you're a racist. So we filled the void left by Saddam and al Qaeda rushes in to attack us. We beat them back but Obama leaves giving ISIS an engraved invitation to move into Iraq again. But don't you dare criticize him because it's all Bush's fault and besides, you're a racist.

We invade & occupy Iraq & Afghanistan, kick over a hornet's nest, and are shocked & terrified of getting stung.

At some point, we have to end this addiction to sticking our nose into the business of other sovereign countries.

We were already engaged with Iraq as far back as Desert Storm. Bush takes out Saddam and the left criticizes him. So what does their guy Obama do? Take out Qaddafi and try to take out Assad. And don't you dare criticize him or you're a racist. So we filled the void left by Saddam and al Qaeda rushes in to attack us. We beat them back but Obama leaves giving ISIS an engraved invitation to move into Iraq again. But don't you dare criticize him because it's all Bush's fault and besides, you're a racist.

I criticized Obama at the time for taking out Qadafi and I didn't think taking out Assad was a good idea, and I didn't call anyone who questioned the policy a "racist".

Mac, whom I never agree with, is right on this one. We can't keep getting involved in other people's problems and then complain about the consequences.

I criticized Obama at the time for taking out Qadafi and I didn't think taking out Assad was a good idea, and I didn't call anyone who questioned the policy a "racist".

Mac, whom I never agree with, is right on this one. We can't keep getting involved in other people's problems and then complain about the consequences.
Sticking our nose in, more like pushing our face into their business and destabilizing the area..nothing new...

[
Sticking our nose in, more like pushing our face into their business and destabilizing the area..nothing new...

The metaphor I've used many times here is that we stick our dicks into a hornet's nest and then wonder why we get stung, but we keep making sweet, sweet love to that hornet's nest.

The US always has, the only time was, well, there never was any. Our greatest and first defeat has always been Canada...

Plastic Balls and the Fooster were waiting for context...it just got shoved up their ass. Panetta, Petraeus, and others knew Obabble fucked up in 2011...knuckling under to Maliki. He also fucked up in 2012, not supporting the moderate rebels in Syria according to the Jordanian King. Is that enuf context for ya, Bunky?

Iraq told us to LEAVE their country - PERIOD Page 9 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Do i need to go further to show just how much of a fucking moron you really are?
That's all your boy wanted to hear...so your boy left...declaring that peace and democracy were assured. The boy has no balls. If Panetta was recommending a residual force, that means there was negotiating room. But your boy has no balls.
and yet Obama negotiated anyways and when our troops would not be protected from immunity he bailed out.
You would have rather had troops stay and be under Iraqi Law. I see where your allegiance lies. Disgusting
We killed 200000 of the motherfuckers...and now we can't tell them how the cow ate the cabbage...bullshit.

Wow. I just got done watching the piece on-line. Fine piece of war propaganda. I'm not sure I really believe any of it.

I said years ago that it was better to fight them over there than fight them here. Sit back and do nothing and before you know it they're here murdering for Allah.

ISIS is nothing but a bunch of thugs going from place to place trying to kill. Their religion is a religion that was created by a pedophile terrorist who feels murder is justified. As long as they are moving from one place to another they aren't a problem. Let them settle in one place and let them become a country then they become a world-wide threat.

[
Wow, who knew you were a Ron Paul supporter?
Of course your simplistic solutions are guaranteed failures.

Uh, guy, we are still getting inthe middle of fights in the Middle East, 40 years after the Arabs first screwed us over after we supported the Zionists in the Yom Kippur War.

Are we any closer to having "Peace" over there? All our manipulations and invasions and coups and support of rebel groups who turn around and bite us in the ass?

Now, I know as long as the Zionists and the Oil Companies are running our Mid-East policy, we aren't going to listen to the very sensible voices that say, "What are we over there for, again?"

So that being said, meh, just drop some bombs until people get bored with it. Obama probably has it about right.
Your ahistorical "account" is simply laughable. No wonder you're a Democrat.

This liberals option of Iraq has not changed. Since the invasion and occupation it morphed into a civil war that was going to re-ignite soon after we left. The surge tactic, which included bribing the Sunnis into driving al Qaeda in Iraq out, helped quell the violence, but since the payments stopped and the Sunnis started getting targeted and marginalized by the Shiite led Iraqi Government, the split is obvious.

This liberals option of Iraq has not changed. Since the invasion and occupation it morphed into a civil war that was going to re-ignite soon after we left. The surge tactic, which included bribing the Sunnis into driving al Qaeda in Iraq out, helped quell the violence, but since the payments stopped and the Sunnis started getting targeted and marginalized by the Shiite led Iraqi Government, the split is obvious.
THat doesnt really explain the rise of ISIS as a foreign force occupying Iraq and Syria, but carry on, little ignoramus.

Plastic Balls and the Fooster were waiting for context...it just got shoved up their ass. Panetta, Petraeus, and others knew Obabble fucked up in 2011...knuckling under to Maliki. He also fucked up in 2012, not supporting the moderate rebels in Syria according to the Jordanian King. Is that enuf context for ya, Bunky?

Iraq told us to LEAVE their country - PERIOD Page 9 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Do i need to go further to show just how much of a fucking moron you really are?
That's all your boy wanted to hear...so your boy left...declaring that peace and democracy were assured. The boy has no balls. If Panetta was recommending a residual force, that means there was negotiating room. But your boy has no balls.

The Iraqis were telling us to leave and the Bush administration, not the Obama administration, basically agreed to go. There was always talk of a residual force but neither administration could get the Iraqi Parliament to agree to one.

Turn it on and get a clue. If you're on the right, turn it on and join me in an "I told you so" moment
c389litetelevisionpsyops.jpg

truth-turn-off-the-tv.jpg

cooper.png

tumblr_nbup9ybgnw1qfu3hao1_1280.jpg

Nation-where.jpg

" I am gross and perverted
I'm obsessed and deranged
I have existed for years
But very little has changed
I'm the tool of the government
And industry too
For I am destined to rule
And regulate you

I may be vile and pernicious
But you can't look away
I make you think I'm delicious
With the stuff that I say
I am the best you can get
Have you guessed me, yet?
I'm the slime oozin' out
From your TV set

This thread isn't about the 80's Joe. Nice to see you're incapable of having a discussion about modern geo political issues without pointing at a Republican from the past. Typical shallow no responsibility democrat
context matters and to understand the overall you need to understand the history.
Nonsense. The only purpose for the supposed context os to shift blame.

Then you don't need context for the simple facts stated in following, from Leon Panetta, in the 60 minutes interview:

"Nouri al-Maliki was the elected prime minister. He didn't want the U.S. troops."

Turn it on and get a clue. If you're on the right, turn it on and join me in an "I told you so" moment

No doubt your comprehensive strategy for dealing with ISIS is now the subject of intense study at the Pentagon. In fact I'd be very surprised if some foundation hadn't already offered funding for you to start your own defense think tank.

They stuck their nose into our twin towers.

How soon we forget

Don't trust the MSM. It's Government/Corporate Media Propaganda. 60 Minutes is just falling in line with the scripted War Propaganda. They get paid to shill for more Intervention & War. They don't get paid to tell the truth.

If they told the truth, they would tell Americans that ISIS is a result of their Government's endless meddling around the world. But instead, they'll go on pushing the Ruling-Class Globalist Elite agenda. More Intervention and War. They serve their masters in the end.

Forum List

Back