60 Minutes Is Destroying The Liberal Perception Of Iraq & Isis

I was really astonished that Leon Panetta would so openly reveal that the entire security council Warned Obama, and they told him to arm more moderate Syrian rebels that would preclude the growth of ISIL WACKOS, and he refused.

What an Arrogant Prick. He has all the credentials of a Community Organizer to be CINC, and he ignores the advise of the ENTIRE SECURITY COUNCIL!!!

Is that a surprise? Remember this:

Obama had always had a high estimation of his ability to cast and run his operation. When David Plouffe, his campaign manager, first interviewed for a job with him in 2006, the senator gave him a warning: “I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the people I’ll hire to do it,” he said. “It’s hard to give up control when that’s all I’ve known.” Obama said nearly the same thing to Patrick Gaspard, whom he hired to be the campaign’s political director. “I think I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” Obama told him. “I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”​

Tell me that guy doesn't have serious mental health issues wow. Name one successful executive with an attitude like that.

He's a typical liberal. Have you ever met a liberal who didn't believe himself to be the smartest guy in the room, even as you were grinding his "arguments" into dust?

Illusory Superiority
:

Illusory superiority is a cognitive bias that causes people to overestimate their positive qualities and abilities and to underestimate their negative qualities, relative to others. This is evident in a variety of areas including intelligence, performance on tasks or tests, and the possession of desirable characteristics or personality traits. . . .

One of the main effects of illusory superiority in IQ is the Downing effect. This describes the tendency of people with a below average IQ to overestimate their IQ, and of people with an above average IQ to underestimate their IQ. The propensity to predictably misjudge one's own IQ was first noted by C. L. Downing who conducted the first cross-cultural studies on perceived 'intelligence'. His studies also evidenced that the ability to accurately estimate others' IQ was proportional to one's own IQ. This means that the lower the IQ of an individual, the less capable they are of appreciating and accurately appraising others' IQ. Therefore individuals with a lower IQ are more likely to rate themselves as having a higher IQ than those around them. Conversely, people with a higher IQ, while better at appraising others' IQ overall, are still likely to rate people of similar IQ as themselves as having higher IQs.​

This also explains why he habitually blames everyone else for his failures does it not?

Always remember, the MSM's job is to push Ruling-Class Globalist Elite Propaganda. In the end, it will always shill for more Intervention & War. Because that's what its masters want.

I was really astonished that Leon Panetta would so openly reveal that the entire security council Warned Obama, and they told him to arm more moderate Syrian rebels that would preclude the growth of ISIL WACKOS, and he refused.

What an Arrogant Prick. He has all the credentials of a Community Organizer to be CINC, and he ignores the advise of the ENTIRE SECURITY COUNCIL!!!

Again, the problem there was, what constitutes a "Moderate" Syrian rebel?

You mean like Abu Sakkar of the Independent Omar al-Farouq Brigade? The guy who was caught on Video cutting out the heart of a Syrian government soldier and eating it?

No, i'm not posting a link to that. Look it up yourself!

I don't identify Moderate Syrian Rebels. I imagine the National Security counsel had a couple of groups in mind (and one was identified during the 60 minutes episode).

At ny rate, its a little disingenuous to argue that appropriate moderate Syrian rebels couldn't be identified when Obama's security council recommended they be armed, but now that the "genie is out of the bottle,"

Obama insists that arming the rebels sooner wouldn't have helped stop the rise of ISIS. But he now says arming rebels fighting the terror group is a good idea. Congress last week approved his request to provide anti-ISIS Syrian rebels with weapons

Leon Panetta Should have armed Syrian rebels sooner - CNN.com

Let's just face the fact: Obama thought he knew better than his security council, and now has created a disaster about which The Community Organizer MUST TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.

You mean like Abu Sakkar of the Independent Omar al-Farouq Brigade? The guy who was caught on Video cutting out the heart of a Syrian government soldier and eating it?

I don't identify Moderate Syrian Rebels. I imagine the National Security counsel had a couple of groups in mind (and one was identified during the 60 minutes episode).

At ny rate, its a little disingenuous to argue that appropriate moderate Syrian rebels couldn't be identified when Obama's security council recommended they be armed, but now that the "genie is out of the bottle,"

Obama insists that arming the rebels sooner wouldn't have helped stop the rise of ISIS. But he now says arming rebels fighting the terror group is a good idea. Congress last week approved his request to provide anti-ISIS Syrian rebels with weapons

Let's just face the fact: Obama thought he knew better than his security council, and now has created a disaster about which The Community Organizer MUST TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.
He does take responsibility. He is sure it is someone else's fault.

Plastic Balls and the Fooster were waiting for context...it just got shoved up their ass. Panetta, Petraeus, and others knew Obabble fucked up in 2011...knuckling under to Maliki. He also fucked up in 2012, not supporting the moderate rebels in Syria according to the Jordanian King. Is that enuf context for ya, Bunky?

Iraq told us to LEAVE their country - PERIOD Page 9 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Do i need to go further to show just how much of a fucking moron you really are?
That's all your boy wanted to hear...so your boy left...declaring that peace and democracy were assured. The boy has no balls. If Panetta was recommending a residual force, that means there was negotiating room. But your boy has no balls.
and yet Obama negotiated anyways and when our troops would not be protected from immunity he bailed out.
You would have rather had troops stay and be under Iraqi Law. I see where your allegiance lies. Disgusting
We killed 200000 of the motherfuckers...and now we can't tell them how the cow ate the cabbage...bullshit.
not my problem you can't accept the reality of what happened. Its been linked here as well, by me. Bush is too blame, but then so is Obama. Context matters in how you blame them, but you cant have one without the other.

Plastic Balls and the Fooster were waiting for context...it just got shoved up their ass. Panetta, Petraeus, and others knew Obabble fucked up in 2011...knuckling under to Maliki. He also fucked up in 2012, not supporting the moderate rebels in Syria according to the Jordanian King. Is that enuf context for ya, Bunky?

Iraq told us to LEAVE their country - PERIOD Page 9 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Do i need to go further to show just how much of a fucking moron you really are?
That's all your boy wanted to hear...so your boy left...declaring that peace and democracy were assured. The boy has no balls. If Panetta was recommending a residual force, that means there was negotiating room. But your boy has no balls.
and yet Obama negotiated anyways and when our troops would not be protected from immunity he bailed out.
You would have rather had troops stay and be under Iraqi Law. I see where your allegiance lies. Disgusting
We killed 200000 of the motherfuckers...and now we can't tell them how the cow ate the cabbage...bullshit.
not my problem you can't accept the reality of what happened. Its been linked here as well, by me. Bush is too blame, but then so is Obama. Context matters in how you blame them, but you cant have one without the other.
Under whom has Iraq fallen apart?
Yes, Obama. Case closed.

Withdraw from the Middle East. There would be no ISIS if our Government didn't meddle so much in the region.

Yes, Obama. Case closed.

Yes, Obama. Case closed.

only an idiot would believe the US (Bush) could shove Democracy up Iraq's ass and make it stick. Iraq was doomed to failure before the first bomb hit the ground. It always has been and always will be. CASE CLOSED.

what paul said.

Withdraw from the Middle East. There would be no ISIS if our Government didn't meddle so much in the region.
:bsflag::bsflag:

Oh it's far from 'B.S.' It's the truth. But no one should expect the Government/Corporate Media to tell the truth to the American People. Because all you'll get from the MSM, is shilling for more Intervention & War. Its job isn't to tell the truth. It's job is to shill for the Ruling-Class Globalist Elites. 'Rah Rah Rah! more Intervention & War is good for ya!!' It's a shameful sham.

Beware, this is the same liberal media that fed the flames of racial animosity in Ferguson. Please, the day that reporter was decapitated , the media jumped on ISIS-ISIL and the riots in Missouri all but stopped. Anyone notice?
No, because the ridiculous spin has me dizzy.

Yes, Obama. Case closed.
Yes, Obama. Case closed.

only an idiot would believe the US (Bush) could shove Democracy up Iraq's ass and make it stick. Iraq was doomed to failure before the first bomb hit the ground. It always has been and always will be. CASE CLOSED.

what paul said.

Yes, Obama. Case closed.
Yes, Obama. Case closed.

what paul said.

I could care less about Biden and his BS, Iraq has ALWAYS been a RW pipe dream and you've always been a moron.

Case closed.

Yes, Obama. Case closed.
Neat! More so like it fell apart under Maliki's watch because of his actions. But look at you trying to hang with the adults. Adorable

Yes, Obama. Case closed.
Neat! More so like it fell apart under Maliki's watch because of his actions. But look at you trying to hang with the adults. Adorable
You probably had to use Google to figure out who Maliki is, much less what he did or didnt do,
/fail.

We invade & occupy Iraq & Afghanistan, kick over a hornet's nest, and are shocked & terrified of getting stung.

At some point, we have to end this addiction to sticking our nose into the business of other sovereign countries.

They stuck their nose into our twin towers.

How soon we forget

As a response to our meddling in the ME.

the Taliban morphed into ISIS, ISIS will morph into whatever, whatever will morph into the next whatever ... the list is endless.

Yes, Obama. Case closed.

Iraq isn't 'under' Obama. It's a sovereign nation.

Why make the assumption that the Syrian moderates could have defeated ISIS with a few better weapons? The Iraqis haven't done that. Haven't we been arming them, for years?

Forum List

Back