60 Minutes Is Destroying The Liberal Perception Of Iraq & Isis

This subject is just another version of the Benghazi hysteria by the anti-Obama people. Blame anything and everything on Obama no matter how little evidence supports such a claim.

I was really astonished that Leon Panetta would so openly reveal that the entire security council Warned Obama, and they told him to arm more moderate Syrian rebels that would preclude the growth of ISIL WACKOS, and he refused.

What an Arrogant Prick. He has all the credentials of a Community Organizer to be CINC, and he ignores the advise of the ENTIRE SECURITY COUNCIL!!!

Again, the problem there was, what constitutes a "Moderate" Syrian rebel?

You mean like Abu Sakkar of the Independent Omar al-Farouq Brigade? The guy who was caught on Video cutting out the heart of a Syrian government soldier and eating it?

No, i'm not posting a link to that. Look it up yourself!

I don't identify Moderate Syrian Rebels. I imagine the National Security counsel had a couple of groups in mind (and one was identified during the 60 minutes episode).

At ny rate, its a little disingenuous to argue that appropriate moderate Syrian rebels couldn't be identified when Obama's security council recommended they be armed, but now that the "genie is out of the bottle,"

Obama insists that arming the rebels sooner wouldn't have helped stop the rise of ISIS. But he now says arming rebels fighting the terror group is a good idea. Congress last week approved his request to provide anti-ISIS Syrian rebels with weapons

Leon Panetta Should have armed Syrian rebels sooner - CNN.com

Let's just face the fact: Obama thought he knew better than his security council, and now has created a disaster about which The Community Organizer MUST TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.

Why make the assumption that the Syrian moderates could have defeated ISIS with a few better weapons? The Iraqis haven't done that. Haven't we been arming them, for years?

I don't know. I wasn't sitting next to Leon Panetta in the Security Council Meeting. However, the timing of the meeting was while ISIS was just emerging (a "JV team").

As I recall from the interview, the idea was not that Syrian Moderates would defeat ISIS, but that ISIS would not have been as successful an alternative to moderate rebels had these rebels had a better armed alternative.

Regardless, Community Organizer made the Wrong Call, against the advice of the Security Council, Right? You willing to admit Obama could make a mistake or do you want to continue to defend every single decision he's made as perfect?

This subject is just another version of the Benghazi hysteria by the anti-Obama people. Blame anything and everything on Obama no matter how little evidence supports such a claim.

Your post is just another version of deniability by the pro-Obama people. Blame anything and everything on anyone other than Obama no matter how overwhelming the evidence supports his guilt.

and yet Obama negotiated anyways and when our troops would not be protected from immunity he bailed out.
You would have rather had troops stay and be under Iraqi Law. I see where your allegiance lies. Disgusting
We killed 200000 of the motherfuckers...and now we can't tell them how the cow ate the cabbage...bullshit.
not my problem you can't accept the reality of what happened. Its been linked here as well, by me. Bush is too blame, but then so is Obama. Context matters in how you blame them, but you cant have one without the other.
Under whom has Iraq fallen apart?
Yes, Obama. Case closed.
Neat! More so like it fell apart under Maliki's watch because of his actions. But look at you trying to hang with the adults. Adorable
You probably had to use Google to figure out who Maliki is, much less what he did or didnt do,
/fail.
Ah I see you have nothing left to offer...enjoy being a partisan dumbass on here. I hope you find someone foolish enough to take you seriously

We killed 200000 of the motherfuckers...and now we can't tell them how the cow ate the cabbage...bullshit.
not my problem you can't accept the reality of what happened. Its been linked here as well, by me. Bush is too blame, but then so is Obama. Context matters in how you blame them, but you cant have one without the other.
Under whom has Iraq fallen apart?
Yes, Obama. Case closed.
Neat! More so like it fell apart under Maliki's watch because of his actions. But look at you trying to hang with the adults. Adorable
You probably had to use Google to figure out who Maliki is, much less what he did or didnt do,
/fail.
Ah I see you have nothing left to offer...enjoy being a partisan dumbass on here. I hope you find someone foolish enough to take you seriously
And yet you respond to every post I make, just about.
You've never had anything to offer but wastes of bandwidth and fart jokes.

I was really astonished that Leon Panetta would so openly reveal that the entire security council Warned Obama, and they told him to arm more moderate Syrian rebels that would preclude the growth of ISIL WACKOS, and he refused.

What an Arrogant Prick. He has all the credentials of a Community Organizer to be CINC, and he ignores the advise of the ENTIRE SECURITY COUNCIL!!!

You mean like Abu Sakkar of the Independent Omar al-Farouq Brigade? The guy who was caught on Video cutting out the heart of a Syrian government soldier and eating it?

I don't identify Moderate Syrian Rebels. I imagine the National Security counsel had a couple of groups in mind (and one was identified during the 60 minutes episode).

At ny rate, its a little disingenuous to argue that appropriate moderate Syrian rebels couldn't be identified when Obama's security council recommended they be armed, but now that the "genie is out of the bottle,"

Obama insists that arming the rebels sooner wouldn't have helped stop the rise of ISIS. But he now says arming rebels fighting the terror group is a good idea. Congress last week approved his request to provide anti-ISIS Syrian rebels with weapons

Let's just face the fact: Obama thought he knew better than his security council, and now has created a disaster about which The Community Organizer MUST TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.

Why make the assumption that the Syrian moderates could have defeated ISIS with a few better weapons? The Iraqis haven't done that. Haven't we been arming them, for years?

I don't know. I wasn't sitting next to Leon Panetta in the Security Council Meeting. However, the timing of the meeting was while ISIS was just emerging (a "JV team").

As I recall from the interview, the idea was not that Syrian Moderates would defeat ISIS, but that ISIS would not have been as successful an alternative to moderate rebels had these rebels had a better armed alternative.

Regardless, Community Organizer made the Wrong Call, against the advice of the Security Council, Right? You willing to admit Obama could make a mistake or do you want to continue to defend every single decision he's made as perfect?
He wants to deflect and blame Bush.

Fucknuts obama is making just that bet...that arming the doctors, pharmacists and farmers is the way to go. You LIBTARDS are backing
a moron.

Your post is just another version of deniability by the pro-Obama people. Blame anything and everything on anyone other than Obama no matter how overwhelming the evidence supports his guilt.

I was disagreeing with President Obama back when he was escalating the war in Afghanistan, so fuck off.

I was disagreeing with President Obama back when he was escalating the war in Afghanistan, so fuck off.
I remember that.
Actually I dont. Did you mumble this to the TV screen while he was making his speeches?

OOOOOOOO you disagreed with ONE thing (which I doubt, since whatever Obama "escalated" in A'stan was only an extension of Bush's Plan)

Bravo. Place a gold star sticker n your forehead.

Now, back to the relevant, topical question:

Regardless, Community Organizer made the Wrong Call, against the advice of the Security Council, Right?

I haven't been able to get a single nutter to tell me exactly what our course of action regarding ISIS should be. How the fuck can you have an "I told you so" moment?

Running around saying that ISIS is a threat or " this is serious, we need to do something" is not a plan of action.

Where are the detailed proposals from GOP leaders? Lindsay Graham shitting his pants is not a proposal.

Polling says Obama's handling of this crisis is not popular. But when the actual policies that he is enacting are polled individually, most of this nation agrees with what he's doing.

Time for you to drop the bullshit and support the POTUS a little.
How can we support a POTUS who fires all our top commanding generals, arms terrorists, and attacks our allies and citizens on a daily basis?

OOOOOOOO you disagreed with ONE thing (which I doubt, since whatever Obama "escalated" in A'stan was only an extension of Bush's Plan)

Regardless, Community Organizer made the Wrong Call, against the advice of the Security Council, Right?

It wasn't the wrong call. We are better off out of Iraq as the baseline for whatever other action we migh take.

I remember that.
Actually I dont. Did you mumble this to the TV screen while he was making his speeches?

I bet there will be lots of recalled mumblings during the next two years.

Panetta has opened Pandora's Box.

I'm trying to recall if the Security Council's ignored advice coincided with Hillary's Hasty Depature from the USS Obama....?

It wasn't the wrong call. We are better off out of Iraq as the baseline for whatever other action we migh take.

WTF are you talking about?

The call I'm talking about is the arming of Moderate Syrian Rebels: This was the one The Security Council Recommended But Obama refused. Its the TOPIC OF THE FUCKING THREAD.

Pay attention for christssakes.

I remember that.

Since I've already proven you to be a flip flopping phoney on these matters, I think the first step in your rehabilitation should be to apologize for being so, and to promise on the lives of your loved ones that you'll never do it again.

Once that is accomplished to my satisfaction, we can then perhaps move on to the issue of what I have or haven't said in regards to my past positions.

[
Wow, who knew you were a Ron Paul supporter?
Of course your simplistic solutions are guaranteed failures.

Uh, guy, we are still getting inthe middle of fights in the Middle East, 40 years after the Arabs first screwed us over after we supported the Zionists in the Yom Kippur War.

Are we any closer to having "Peace" over there? All our manipulations and invasions and coups and support of rebel groups who turn around and bite us in the ass?

Now, I know as long as the Zionists and the Oil Companies are running our Mid-East policy, we aren't going to listen to the very sensible voices that say, "What are we over there for, again?"

So that being said, meh, just drop some bombs until people get bored with it. Obama probably has it about right.
Your ahistorical "account" is simply laughable. No wonder you're a Democrat.

And yet, oddly, you can't refute a word of it.

We invade & occupy Iraq & Afghanistan, kick over a hornet's nest, and are shocked & terrified of getting stung.

At some point, we have to end this addiction to sticking our nose into the business of other sovereign countries.

They stuck their nose into our twin towers.

How soon we forget

The Iraqis and Syrians didn't stick their nose in the twin tower.

Most of the 9/11 Hijackers were Saudis.

We invade & occupy Iraq & Afghanistan, kick over a hornet's nest, and are shocked & terrified of getting stung.

At some point, we have to end this addiction to sticking our nose into the business of other sovereign countries.

They stuck their nose into our twin towers.

How soon we forget
this never happened. how can one have a rational conversation with you when you think this?

ObamaWarsareCool_zpsee1597b4.jpg

Forum List

Back