60% efficient solar cells?

No boy, just ignorant. Most of my power tools are battery driven now. Much easier to use in tight places. And as the cost of the batteries come down, EV's will take over the market.

No boy, just ignorant. Most of my power tools are battery driven now. Much easier to use in tight places. And as the cost of the batteries come down, EV's will take over the market.

Lofty ideals dont mean anything to most. There is zero hard evidence EV'S will ever be popular....they have been pathetically unpopular to date.

Lol....been hearing for 10 years about how awesome batteries were going to be!:113:. They still blow....so I call bs.

Call me an ignorant cynic!:2up:

They do? Okay, you're ignorant. [Dear Mods, he asked] That makes the cynic part irrelevant.

main-qimg-fb6304d4422c6c6083c03cbf746cf51e

main-qimg-f7229912423c6971d3dddc94158e9f67

lithium2.png

If they hadn't improved, why weren't we building Teslas with lead acid batteries in 1960?

Lol....been hearing for 10 years about how awesome batteries were going to be!:113:. They still blow....so I call bs.

which batteries have you been trying???

Its absurd to me that my phone is having to be charged several times/ day. St00pid....I'll believe were getting somewhere with batteries when my phone holds a charge for a week.:coffee:

Material science is bringing us ever more efficient and beneficial substances with which to create and use energy.

create energy?

Aren't you the guy who spouts that the right doesn't know science?

which batteries have you been trying???

Its absurd to me that my phone is having to be charged several times/ day. St00pid....I'll believe were getting somewhere with batteries when my phone holds a charge for a week.:coffee:

Why just a week???

why not a year???

or how about a one lifetime charge???

me thinks the problem is you not the batteries

Forum List

Back