Where’s Al Gore?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Whys he tucked away in his three 10,000-square-foot, 20-room, eight-bathroom homes when planet earth will be dead in 12 years if we don’t act? His $178M worth is just buying bon bons while Mother Gia gasps for air!

Whys he tucked away in his three 10,000-square-foot, 20-room, eight-bathroom homes when planet earth will be dead in 12 years if we don’t act? His $178M worth is just buying bon bons while Mother Gia gasps for air!
so dude, where is all of the garbage going when all the buildings are tore down? disposal of that happens where? it will look like a fking an atomic bomb hit our cities. Disposal happens how? shit all that glass, all those bricks, all that gddamn concrete and steel.

so dude, where is all of the garbage going when all the buildings are tore down? disposal of that happens where? it will look like a fking an atomic bomb hit our cities. Disposal happens how? shit all that glass, all those bricks, all that gddamn concrete and steel.
But we did SOMETHING. Leftardism only requires you do SOMETHING.

The fact of what you did had the exact opposite effect you intended is irrelevant, you did SOMETHING.

Gore Rule instantly invoked. First person to bring up Gore forfeits the discussion for their side.

Those who can talk about science and issues, do. Those who can't, they deflect by whimpering about politicians.

Gore Rule instantly invoked. First person to bring up Gore forfeits the discussion for their side.

Those who can talk about science and issues, do. Those who can't, they deflect by whimpering about politicians.
gore, gore, gore, gore. you really can't stand the fk that attempted to destroy america. I agree with you. he did attempt that.

There was a video of some fireball falling out of the sky last night over LosAngeles! On the news everywhere.......first thing I thought was, "Holy Shit.....there goes Al!!"
giphy.gif

stop it!!!!

He’s now worth double that. Absolutely amazing...

And Mt. Kilimanjaro’s peak has been devoid of snow ever since he claimed it. And the coral reefs have all died from coral bleaching, and not made a comeback, and the oceans have risen, and the world is suffering from great famine due to drought, all due to his ‘facts’ he spouted back in 2006.

Not.

I never said such a thing. I said WE could influence the CLIMATE. If that needs explaining, ask your Mom

I never said such a thing. I said WE could influence the CLIMATE. If that needs explaining, ask your Mom
you have never provided any observed empirical data to support that claim.

Yes, I have. You're either lying or you're too stupid to have noticed it when I posted it. Take your choice.

He’s now worth double that. Absolutely amazing...

And Mt. Kilimanjaro’s peak has been devoid of snow ever since he claimed it. And the coral reefs have all died from coral bleaching, and not made a comeback, and the oceans have risen, and the world is suffering from great famine due to drought, all due to his ‘facts’ he spouted back in 2006.

Not.
I think Al Gore should run for Anti-Christ in the next election.

Forum List

Back