6 signs the next recession might be closer than we realize

Obviously some are very happy & hopeful about this possibility.

This is what it looks like when we allow our ideology & hate to take priority over our country.

Not the case. However you trump ass kissers should understand what Trump is doing is causing this to happen before it should. Also you need to recognize this economy is what Obama created, not Trump. Therefore your silly claim has no merit because hate and ideology has nothing to do with this.
I voted for Hillary.

You'd be thrilled to see a few million lose their livelihood tomorrow so that you could pin it on Trump.

You're part of the problem. For you, it's all about hate and ideology. And more hate.

Wrong. Those like you are the problem. Trumps policies are going to fail us. No one wants failure. That's why we oppose Trump. You stand for nothing. You're a stupid fuck..

The Trump lie is coming to an end.

Sean Williams

Chances are that if you invested at any point during the Great Recession, you're sitting pretty right now, assuming you've held onto your positions.

The U.S. economy is in the midst of its second-longest economic expansion in history, going back 161 years. And since the market bottomed out in March 2009, investors have witnessed all three major stock indexes at least quadruple in value at one point. It's been a truly unique ride -- and chances are it's going to come to an end sooner rather than later.

To be perfectly clear, trying to predict when recessions will occur is pure guesswork. Top market analysts have called for pullbacks in the market, unsuccessfully, in pretty much every year since the Great Recession ended. But the economic cycle doesn't lie: recessions are inevitable. And in my estimation, we're probably closer to the next recession than you realize.

How can I be so certain? Well, I can't. Remember, I just noted there's virtually no certainty when it comes to predicting when recessions will occur. There are, however, six warning signs that suggest a recession could be, in relative terms, around the corner.

"If the question is when markets will recover, a first-pass answer is never."
Paul Krugman, NY Times, election night.

Trump has done nothing for the markets.

This is what it looks like when we allow our ideology & hate to take priority over our country.

Not the case. However you trump ass kissers should understand what Trump is doing is causing this to happen before it should. Also you need to recognize this economy is what Obama created, not Trump. Therefore your silly claim has no merit because hate and ideology has nothing to do with this.
I voted for Hillary.

You'd be thrilled to see a few million lose their livelihood tomorrow so that you could pin it on Trump.

You're part of the problem. For you, it's all about hate and ideology. And more hate.

Wrong. Those like you are the problem. Trumps policies are going to fail us. No one wants failure. That's why we oppose Trump. You stand for nothing. You're a stupid fuck..
Perfect, thanks.

I voted for Hillary.

Perfect, thanks.
Trump was President during the 70s Oil Embargo?
Trump was President during the DOT COM crash?
Trump was President during the Housing Crash?

recessions happen to every President and the better the economy the more likely they are to happen.

most often it's a simple reset, the Clinton crash of 08 is histories only exception

Clinton crash, you mean Bush Jr crash.
No, the media is not historically correct, not that you care about being correct.

the facts, all of them, if you have the courage to do the work, will prove that Clintons housing bubble was the initial source.

but I've told you that before, proved it already, and you still don't 'know' the truth.

wake up, you're being herded.

recessions happen to every President and the better the economy the more likely they are to happen.

most often it's a simple reset, the Clinton crash of 08 is histories only exception
You mean bush crash.
no, I mean I looked at all the facts and it was caused by Clintons housing bubble

I know you don't know that b/c tv has told you what to think.

It always amazes me how lefties reinforce their idiocy with other lefty idiots in threads like this. Not one of you know anything about how our economy works or ever will. The government schools have completed the destruction of another generation's minds....I doubt any of you could multiply 8x8 without a calculator.

It is sad that many Americans WANT a big fat recession, so they can blame that too on Donnie.

I suppose some on the Right wanted the same, when BO stained the WH.

Divisiveness rules the day.

Wrong....no conservative ever wanted a recession regardless how repulsive the commiecrat in the WH is...we always have to clean up their messes.

Forum List

Back