6 “Inconvenient Truths” about Hillary Clinton

mike.redd1266

Jul 17, 2013
bkfjlbtccai-jea.jpg

I am so glad someone wrote this article. Great to see some real reporting. Better then "WH gets a new dog"... :eusa_eh:

But this is a must read. The "6 “Inconvenient Truths” about Hillary Clinton" via Rare.us is a great article pointing out what Hillary Clinton has lied about through out the years. From when she started and fired from the Watergate case, to up to today with Benghazi.

MY favorite inconvenient truth is Number 5, stating that she has not really done that much with her power over the years. Typical politicians!

The Link if you would like to read the article.
"6 “Inconvenient Truths” about Hillary Clinton" via Rare.us

Truths can not be debated when there are facts...

Last edited:
You know you have clout when you can get a Stock Broker to execute buy AND sell orders on the SAME STOCK and then at the end of the day assign ONLY the trade that made money to your account.

That's Power!

Seems like a partisan attack (even if accurate).

Partisanship is not barred from the CDZ. If it was we would see almost no traffic here. You are allowed to level all the partisan attacks you want as long as you don’t insult or degenerate the conversation in another matter. I would have to agree somewhat though, the source used does not look like much of a source at all and the 6 terrible truths, well, they are rather lackluster.

I fear that is the name of the game though. IF Hillary runs (and I don’t think that is going to happen) and these types of things are allowed to take control of the dialogue, she might just win. The dems would love for the right to use things like this as a weapon because it only hurts the right. There is enough to beat Hillary without the nitpicking and horse manure that the right tends to want to bring to the table but I doubt that they are going to use it.

Forum List

Back