57.5 degrees here....hello its july?

61 degrees in the Land of Lincoln. We had a high of 70 and low of 54 on Friday - which ain't even right. This is fall weather.

But it is supposed to get up to 80 today. :woohoo:

we woke up to 57 degrees...its cold and damp....it is july...so what temps did yall have this am?

We are at 61 ... which is oddly lower than normal for this time of year ... but when we warm up for a day they scream we are having abnormal weather, when we are colder than normal they just seem to ignore it.

61 degrees in the Land of Lincoln. We had a high of 70 and low of 54 on Friday - which ain't even right. This is fall weather.

Meteorologists just really guess ... you are better off asking an o9ld injun what it will be. :eusa_whistle:

It's been in the 50s here in Ohio for about a month. That is about to change starting this weekend. We are beginning to need rain as well.

It's an El Nino year so maybe we'll have a warmer winter which is fine with me after last year. Geezus, I was praying for a warm sunny couple of days just to melt all of the snow that had accumulated. And I really like snow. :)

Meteorologists just really guess ... you are better off asking an o9ld injun what it will be. :eusa_whistle:

Well they guess based on historical weather patterns. They don't just stick their fingers in the air.

63 in SE Michigan right now. Supposed to go up to 79 today and then low to mid 80s for the rest of the week. Hmmmmm....we'll see.

No old injuns close around here, but we've lots of old farmers - they're pretty good with the weather.

A man is walking down a country lane when he sees a farmer milking a cow. Not having a watch, he asks the farmer if he knows the time.

The farmer stoops lower, lifts up the cow's udders and peers underneath. "It's 9.45" he says.

"That's incredible" says the walker. "How did you do that".

The farmer replies "When I lift up the udders I can just see the clock on the church spire."

A man is walking down a country lane when he sees a farmer milking a cow. Not having a watch, he asks the farmer if he knows the time.

The farmer stoops lower, lifts up the cow's udders and peers underneath. "It's 9.45" he says.

The farmer replies "When I lift up the udders I can just see the clock on the church spire."

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Bummer. :(

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Bummer. :(

It's the thought that counts.

o this day gets better...hail:

IMG_0994.jpg

IMG_0995.jpg

About 65 here in NY and I ain't complaining a bit!

I started aikido again and the cool weather beats the living fuck out of having to suppress the urge to throw up in the dojo from heat exhaustion

Forum List

Back