54 years ago November 22 1963

the trolls can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are after you took them to school here.dont forget how johnson illegally destroyed the evidence of the limo because has it been available for examination you would have more than one forensic cop on the spot saying the bullet hole was an entrance shot.

Yep, as I recall LBJ had the car completely cleaned up and repaired by Ford before it could be evidenced. And actually he did exactly the same thing with the truck involved in the Marshall killing (also involving Wallace) years before. Exact same M.O.

However there were witnesses to it including at Parkland hospital before that could take place. And I believe there are photos.

I think it was a FALSE FLAG!! :D

ca5.jpg

A "false flag" is when one entity commits an act of aggression and blames it on another entity. And it's not uncommon in the world.

This however is simply a highly-organized mob style hit, to eliminate what that mob sees as a threat. Followed of course by a coverup. Neither of which were executed smoothly.

It was nothing more than an act of murder by one man Oswald with no evidence of involvement of anyone else

One man armed with an amazing "U-turn bump stock" that shot boomerang bullets.

Quite the inventor he was.
No one ever made such a claim and you are a magic bullet BELIEVER

Where were YOU on 11/22/63? If you weren't born yet, admit the only thing you know about this historic event is what you've read.

That Friday we had a rally so our class schedule was different. We were scheduled to play in the semi final game that afternoon at Kezar. I heard The President was shot on my way from Geometric to Physics, and when I entered the lab the teacher had a small transistor radio on the lab table in front of the room.

It was there we learned President Kennedy had died...

Sunday morning my mom, sister and I went to church, the priest gave a moving sermon and there were lots of tears. Upon arriving home my dad told us the someone had killed LHO.

What's your story.

Where were YOU on 11/22/63? If you weren't born yet, admit the only thing you know about this historic event is what you've read.

That Friday we had a rally so our class schedule was different. We were scheduled to play in the semi final game that afternoon at Kezar. I heard The President was shot on my way from Geometric to Physics, and when I entered the lab the teacher had a small transistor radio on the lab table in front of the room.

Sunday morning my mom, sister and I went to church, the priest gave a moving sermon and there were lots of tears. Upon arriving home my dad told us the someone had killed LHO.

What's your story.

Classroom in high school sitting about halfway back near the big window to my left. Gazing out the window looking forward to the Thanksgiving holiday with a sense of imminence since we were in the last class of the day on a Friday, a relaxed class with a cool music teacher. She was very sweet.

The public address speaker starts sputtering. Usually that never happened except at the beginning of the day. After a few fumbling noises the sounds of radio news came on describing what appeared to be a shooting in Dallas. Much like 9/11 four decades later there were many conflicting reports of what had or had not happened. We all listened in silence, aware that they wouldn't be doing this unless it was big.

Then the radio went silent and our principal, a Texan who had that same halting slow speech we'd soon get used to from LBJ, came on and said, "John F. Kennedy, 35th President of the United States....(Texas size pause).... is dead". Collective shriek went up from the room. The teacher slumped, her head buried in her hands.

The process of getting up and going home after that is a blur. The next seared memory is continuing to watch television as we'd been doing for two days on Sunday, and seeing LHO murdered on live TV. Even as a kid I could see it was staged.

You must have watched the CIA approved Zap film. LMFAO!!!

Clearly he brings his hands up to clutch his throat (from the bullet entering his throat) and binding forward, he takes the head shot from the front right, which sends his brain and skull fragments to the rear...resulting in Jackie crawling on the trunk lid to get his skull...and the SS agent who jumped on the car covered in JFK's brains.

Must I educate you on everything?

There is no such video and i just posted the Zapruder film which proves you wrong.

His hands were moving in the classic Thorburn reaction which has been seen in many victims hundreds of times and is caused by a bullet to the back.

Brain and skull fragments went to the front AND rear AND sides as is typical.

You are the3 one being educated and pwned AGAIN
About ten years before JFK was murdered by the State you love, two people were executed for Soviet espionage. You might have heard of them. Ethel and Julius Rosenberg.

It can be argued rather successfully that they did less than what Oswald is purported to have done. He defected to the USSR and claimed to have given them classified information he learned while stationed in Atsugi, Japan a U2 base...he loudly renounced his US citizenship. ...funny...since when does an avowed commie enlist in the Marine Corp....LMFAO.

Then...by magic and hocus pocus, he is allowed back in the USA without a peep (the Rosenberg's were electrocuted). This alone blows up the lying State's narrative...along with about a thousand other things associated with the Deep State murder of JFK.

The most famous CIA operative of all time...no doubt his name is on the Memorial Wall at Langley...will in spirit.
20131118135249_6188-1024x576.jpg
No it cannot be argued that the Rosenburgs did LESS than Oswald.

What they did was give nuclear weapons secrets to the USSR.

Oswald merely traveled to the USSR which is neither treason nor illegal.

He never made any such claim about giving them secret information as he had none to give.

You have never presented any evidence that he worked for the CIA and you are incapable of doing so.

he never was and that is the end of it.
Oh now that is hilarious and proves once again you are a CIA plant.

A US Marine defecting to the USSR, renouncing his US Citizenship, and loudly proclaiming he would gladly give the Soviets classified information he learned while working on a U2 base at the height of the Cold War...is NOT merely traveling to the USSR.

You are getting your ass beat big time. You better enlist more support from your friends at Langley.

There is no evidence or proof of anyone being a CIA plant.

He had no classified information to give.

He did not work on a U2 base silly. He worked at an enormous airbase in Yokohoma japan which was sectioned off in different areas. The U2 flew out of a CIA compound which he never entered.
You need to brush up on your CIA deception training, because you are failing miserably. You better inform Langley you need support.

I never stated Oswald worked on the U2. However, he did work at a U2 base in Atsugi Japan.

This from CIA controlled Wiki...you need better deception training.
One of the aircraft based at Atsugi at least since 1957[4] was the U-2 spy plane. The plane made local Japanese headlines when it ran low on fuel and made an emergency landing at a glider-club landing strip. This same plane was piloted by Gary Powers, which provoked an international incident when it was downed over the Soviet Union.[5]

Lee Harvey Oswald was based at Atsugi during his time in the United States Marines. He was a radar operator assigned to Marine Air Control Squadron 1.[6][7][8] He was stationed there from September 1957 to November 1958.[9]

What's your story.
What? You think you were the only one alive then, so that makes you an expert? WTF?

I was in first grade and remember that day rather well for being just 6.5 years old. It was a nice day in Detroit with sun shinning and warm temps. They let us out as soon as the news came of his death. I remember the whole school seemed to be in mourning. All you heard were people crying. Teachers and students crying everywhere. My seven year older sister came to get me so we could walk home together, she was crying.

That day forever changed America...and we still suffer from it today.

President Kennedy was assassinated by the leftist Oswald

JFK Assassination - News, Pictures, and Videos - CBS News

"by the leftist Oswald" :lmao:

--- who wasn't even up in the window where only Malcolm Wallace's fingerprints were found..
--- who couldn't possibly have delivered the fatal shot from the front, when he was behind the car....
--- who couldn't possibly have fired enough bullets for three to hit Kennedy, another to hit Connally, another to hit the windshield, another to hit the street and another to land in the grass...
--- who was CIA trained and knew by the time the cops came into the movie theater that he had been set up, that if he ran out the side door he'd be met with a hail of bullets conveniently putting him out of the way so he couldn't say what he knew, which is why he started yelling "I am not resisting arrest" to the witnesses....
--- who had to be messily dispatched in a brutal and obviously set-up mob killing on live TV to make sure he never told what he knew...

Holy SHIT how freaking gullible are you?

the trolls can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are after you took them to school here.dont forget how johnson illegally destroyed the evidence of the limo because has it been available for examination you would have more than one forensic cop on the spot saying the bullet hole was an entrance shot.

Yep, as I recall LBJ had the car completely cleaned up and repaired by Ford before it could be evidenced. And actually he did exactly the same thing with the truck involved in the Marshall killing (also involving Wallace) years before. Exact same M.O.

However there were witnesses to it including at Parkland hospital before that could take place. And I believe there are photos.

Oh by the way if anybody's interested, this Malcolm Wallace was killed in 1971 at the ripe old age of 49, when he mysteriously fell asleep at the wheel of his car and crashed, apparently from carbon monoxide poisoning after "somebody" fucked with his exhaust pipe. Which is ironic since that's exactly the method Wallace tried to use for the Marshall killing.

Sometimes you set up a car crash... sometimes it's a plane crash.... sometimes you send Jack Ruby in with a pistol ..... whatever it takes.
...and a really natural death was George de Mohrenschildt (a CIA agent)....who just happened to swallow a shotgun shell just two days before testifying before the HSCA...he also was considered a "crucial witness."

It's just plain happenstance....:confused::rolleyes:o_O:cool:
He was never a CIA agent boy. And neither was oswald.

As usual you only have idiotic assertions with no evidence
Yes he was and your old CIA boy friend George HW 'Scumbag' Bush admitted he was on the CIA payroll...just like you.

I sure hope you don't mysteriously swallow a shot gun shell.

"It was very clear, it was a through and through bullet hole, through the windshield of the car, from the front to the back". -- Dr Evalea Glanges, describing what she saw on Kennedy's limousine after it parked at Parkland Memorial Hospital on 22 November 1963.

"It was a good clean bullet hole right through the screen from the front, right, this had a clean round hole in the front and the fragmentation coming out of the back" -- George Whitaker Snr., describing the same bullet hole at a Ford lab in Detroit three days later

Neither one mentioned anything about magic U-Turn bullets that could do that from behind. :dunno:

the cone is backwards with the narrowest from the inside to the cone out

meaning the bullet came from behind

you can clearly see it in frame 225

Those are two eyewitnesses, unrelated and a thousand miles apart, with deep knowledge of guns and auto glass, looking at and describing the same object..

You on the other hand are a wanker who never saw the object at all, looking for cheap internet message board "points".

Guess which one wins.

so what the photo does not lie fool

President Kennedy was assassinated by the leftist Oswald

JFK Assassination - News, Pictures, and Videos - CBS News

"by the leftist Oswald" :lmao:

--- who wasn't even up in the window where only Malcolm Wallace's fingerprints were found..
--- who couldn't possibly have delivered the fatal shot from the front, when he was behind the car....
--- who couldn't possibly have fired enough bullets for three to hit Kennedy, another to hit Connally, another to hit the windshield, another to hit the street and another to land in the grass...
--- who was CIA trained and knew by the time the cops came into the movie theater that he had been set up, that if he ran out the side door he'd be met with a hail of bullets conveniently putting him out of the way so he couldn't say what he knew, which is why he started yelling "I am not resisting arrest" to the witnesses....
--- who had to be messily dispatched in a brutal and obviously set-up mob killing on live TV to make sure he never told what he knew...

Holy SHIT how freaking gullible are you?

Oh by the way if anybody's interested, this Malcolm Wallace was killed in 1971 at the ripe old age of 49, when he mysteriously fell asleep at the wheel of his car and crashed, apparently from carbon monoxide poisoning after "somebody" fucked with his exhaust pipe. Which is ironic since that's exactly the method Wallace tried to use for the Marshall killing.

Sometimes you set up a car crash... sometimes it's a plane crash.... sometimes you send Jack Ruby in with a pistol ..... whatever it takes.
Actually you recall wrong.

the limo was cleaned and repaired but only AFTER the evidence was collected. Including the windshield which clearly proved that the bullets came from above and behind.

Wallace had no involvement

you only find the way pogo recalls it is from whacky websites

ca5.jpg

A "false flag" is when one entity commits an act of aggression and blames it on another entity. And it's not uncommon in the world.

This however is simply a highly-organized mob style hit, to eliminate what that mob sees as a threat. Followed of course by a coverup. Neither of which were executed smoothly.

It was nothing more than an act of murder by one man Oswald with no evidence of involvement of anyone else

no bullets came from the front of the vehicle

ca5.jpg

It is very likely HW ordered the hit on George de Mohrenschildt. They knew each other.

from wiki....George de Mohrenschildt - Wikipedia
On September 17, 1976, the CIA requested that the FBI locate Mohrenschildt, because he had "attempted to get in touch with the CIA Director."[50] On September 5, 1976, Mohrenschildt had written a letter to the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, George H. W. Bush, asking for his assistance. He was acquainted with the Bush family; George H.W. Bush had roomed with Mohrenschildt's nephew, Edward G. Hooker, at Phillips Academy in Andover, Massachusetts.[51] The letter said:

You will excuse this hand-written letter. Maybe you will be able to bring a solution to the hopeless situation I find myself in. My wife and I find ourselves surrounded by some vigilantes; our phone bugged; and we are being followed everywhere. Either FBI is involved in this or they do not want to accept my complaints. We are driven to insanity by the situation. I have been behaving like a damn fool ever since my daughter Nadya died from [cystic fibrosis] over three years ago. I tried to write, stupidly and unsuccessfully, about Lee H Oswald and must have angered a lot of people — I do not know. But to punish an elderly man like myself and my highly nervous and sick wife is really too much. Could you do something to remove the net around us? This will be my last request for help and I will not annoy you any more. Good luck in your important job. Thank you so much.[52][53]

George H. W. Bush responded:

Let me say first that I know it must have been difficult for you to seek my help in the situation outlined in your letter. I believe I can appreciate your state of mind in view of your daughter's tragic death a few years ago, and the current poor state of your wife's health. I was extremely sorry to hear of these circumstances. In your situation I can well imagine how the attentions you described in your letter affect both you and your wife. However, my staff has been unable to find any indication of interest in your activities on the part of Federal authorities in recent years. The flurry of interest that attended your testimony before the Warren Commission has long subsided. I can only speculate that you may have become "newsworthy" again in view of the renewed interest in the Kennedy assassination, and thus may be attracting the attention of people in the media. I hope this letter had been of some comfort to you, George, although I realize I am unable to answer your question completely.

— George Bush, Director of the Central Intelligence Agency. [CIA Exec Reg. # 76,51571 9.28.76]

And Scumbag HW even admitted Mohrenschildt was on the CIA payroll.
In a 1976 CIA internal memo regarding Mohrenschildt, Director George H. W. Bush stated: "At one time he had/or spent plenty of money."[68]

Our Nazi CIA agent likely knows HW well, which may explain his lame attempts at protecting HW and the CIA.

ca5.jpg

It is very likely HW ordered the hit on George de Mohrenschildt. They knew each other.

On September 17, 1976, the CIA requested that the FBI locate Mohrenschildt, because he had "attempted to get in touch with the CIA Director."[50] On September 5, 1976, Mohrenschildt had written a letter to the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, George H. W. Bush, asking for his assistance. He was acquainted with the Bush family; George H.W. Bush had roomed with Mohrenschildt's nephew, Edward G. Hooker, at Phillips Academy in Andover, Massachusetts.[51] The letter said:

You will excuse this hand-written letter. Maybe you will be able to bring a solution to the hopeless situation I find myself in. My wife and I find ourselves surrounded by some vigilantes; our phone bugged; and we are being followed everywhere. Either FBI is involved in this or they do not want to accept my complaints. We are driven to insanity by the situation. I have been behaving like a damn fool ever since my daughter Nadya died from [cystic fibrosis] over three years ago. I tried to write, stupidly and unsuccessfully, about Lee H Oswald and must have angered a lot of people — I do not know. But to punish an elderly man like myself and my highly nervous and sick wife is really too much. Could you do something to remove the net around us? This will be my last request for help and I will not annoy you any more. Good luck in your important job. Thank you so much.[52][53]

Let me say first that I know it must have been difficult for you to seek my help in the situation outlined in your letter. I believe I can appreciate your state of mind in view of your daughter's tragic death a few years ago, and the current poor state of your wife's health. I was extremely sorry to hear of these circumstances. In your situation I can well imagine how the attentions you described in your letter affect both you and your wife. However, my staff has been unable to find any indication of interest in your activities on the part of Federal authorities in recent years. The flurry of interest that attended your testimony before the Warren Commission has long subsided. I can only speculate that you may have become "newsworthy" again in view of the renewed interest in the Kennedy assassination, and thus may be attracting the attention of people in the media. I hope this letter had been of some comfort to you, George, although I realize I am unable to answer your question completely.

— George Bush, Director of the Central Intelligence Agency. [CIA Exec Reg. # 76,51571 9.28.76]

In a 1976 CIA internal memo regarding Mohrenschildt, Director George H. W. Bush stated: "At one time he had/or spent plenty of money."[68]

Our Nazi CIA agent likely knows HW well, which may explain his lame attempts at protecting HW and the CIA.

no evidence

no evidence
if only the blind could see.

no evidence

only if the paranoid could see

no evidence

Check this out. Very well done video, but I suspect statists can't understand.

Could it be the withheld JFK files expose the scumbag HW, as this guy outlines very effectively?

"LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE WE DO KNOW." If only statists could. Why a cover up, if Oswald acted alone?

no evidence

Check this out. Very well done video, but I suspect statists can't understand.

Could it be the withheld JFK files expose the scumbag HW, as this guy outlines very effectively?

"LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE WE DO KNOW." If only statists could. Why a cover up, if Oswald acted alone?

he was the single shooter

that does not mean there wasnt cia funny business that got him there

the released files show quite an involvement in knowing about oswalds actions and movements

What's your story.
What? You think you were the only one alive then, so that makes you an expert? WTF?

I was in first grade and remember that day rather well for being just 6.5 years old. It was a nice day in Detroit with sun shinning and warm temps. They let us out as soon as the news came of his death. I remember the whole school seemed to be in mourning. All you heard were people crying. Teachers and students crying everywhere. My seven year older sister came to get me so we could walk home together, she was crying.

First of all, I don't believe I was the only one alive then. I simply posted my history, as did you. I was a sophomore in high school and have a very clear picture in my mind of that day, and that weekend.

For once, I agree with you on this single point, we still suffer from his murder today, and the assassination of his brother in 1968.

I worked for the Recreation Dept. and one Sunday worked at a senior center in 1966. Many of those in attendance were in their late 60's, 70's and even some in their 80's. I asked one if he had lived in San Francisco in 1906 and soon thereafter I spent a most interesting afternoon listening to half a dozen men who lived through the Earthquake and Fire.

Oral history is fascinating, and a naked truth. A thread on "Oral History" would be an interesting addition to this forum, if and only if the liars and purveyors of fake news stayed away.

Last edited:

What's your story.

First of all, I don't believe I was the only one alive then. I simply posted my history, as did you. I was a sophomore in high school and has a very clear picture in my mind of that day, and that weekend.

For once, I agree with you on this single point, we still suffer from his murder today, and the assassination of his brother in 1968.
Okay...but can you see my confusion?

Here is what you posted:

That sure sounds like you think those alive at the time, are better suited for analyzing the event. But...whatever.

At any rate, JFK was our last great POTUS and one of a very select group of men to ever be POTUS, who was seeking peace rather than war and empire.

Last edited:

What's your story.

Classroom in high school sitting about halfway back near the big window to my left. Gazing out the window looking forward to the Thanksgiving holiday with a sense of imminence since we were in the last class of the day on a Friday, a relaxed class with a cool music teacher. She was very sweet.

The public address speaker starts sputtering. Usually that never happened except at the beginning of the day. After a few fumbling noises the sounds of radio news came on describing what appeared to be a shooting in Dallas. Much like 9/11 four decades later there were many conflicting reports of what had or had not happened. We all listened in silence, aware that they wouldn't be doing this unless it was big.

Then the radio went silent and our principal, a Texan who had that same halting slow speech we'd soon get used to from LBJ, came on and said, "John F. Kennedy, 35th President of the United States....(Texas size pause).... is dead". Collective shriek went up from the room. The teacher slumped, her head buried in her hands.

The process of getting up and going home after that is a blur. The next seared memory is continuing to watch television as we'd been doing for two days on Sunday, and seeing LHO murdered on live TV. Even as a kid I could see it was staged.
Yep that was a very dark Thanksgiving weekend for all Americans...well excepting those you committed the crime.

My entire family (7 of us) was watching as Ruby assassinated Oswald, right there on the black and white TV screen. My father a WWII veteran was incensed. He said how the Hell did they let that guy in there to shoot Oswald?

Yet another proof of conspiracy. The Dallas PD building was likely the most guarded building in the world that day, yet a known Mafioso walks right in and pulls a gun.

no evidence

Translation: :lalala:

Guess it's hard for some sycophants to swallow since HW cultivated the "wimp" image so well.
They still think he's as stupid as he looks.

ca5.jpg

Course not. They did U-turns. Like magic.
Yeah that's the ticket. :eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back