54 years ago November 22 1963

Oswald read that JFKs motorcade would be driving by his window at work. So he brought his gun to work, fired three shots and blew JFKs brains out

No other plausible explanation

Yep, happens every day.
You failed to provide a plausible explanation
In any crime, you can always uncover odd stuff that does not support the explanation of the crime or any explanation in which case it is not evidence. Conspiracy theorists love this stuff.
Yeah that explains the numerous inconsistencies, discrepancies, and coincidental events in the deep state murder of JFK.
In a criminal investigation, there will always be anomalies; that is evidence that does not support a reasonable theory of the crime, unexplained fingerprints, discrepancies in statements, unexpected events, etc. However, the simplest explanation, Oswald, a long gunman, acting alone with motive, means, and opportunity supported by overwhelming evidence killed the president.

Unfotunately Oswald had no motive (or even fingerprints at the scene) and the overwhelming evidence points away from him.

The collective entity that does however have abundant means, motive and opportunity, and plenty of personnel, is the same entity that is now keeping those records "classified". Because again they have motive means and opportunity do keep that under wraps as well. They also have equally abundant resources to plant false narratives, doctor photographic evidence, revise or suppress official reports, etc etc.

If that were not the case --- there would be no reason to keep them sealed for so long.

One man armed with an amazing "U-turn bump stock" that shot boomerang bullets.

Quite the inventor he was.

no bullets came from the front of the vehicle
It is very likely HW ordered the hit on George de Mohrenschildt. They knew each other.

from wiki....George de Mohrenschildt - Wikipedia
On September 17, 1976, the CIA requested that the FBI locate Mohrenschildt, because he had "attempted to get in touch with the CIA Director."[50] On September 5, 1976, Mohrenschildt had written a letter to the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, George H. W. Bush, asking for his assistance. He was acquainted with the Bush family; George H.W. Bush had roomed with Mohrenschildt's nephew, Edward G. Hooker, at Phillips Academy in Andover, Massachusetts.[51] The letter said:

You will excuse this hand-written letter. Maybe you will be able to bring a solution to the hopeless situation I find myself in. My wife and I find ourselves surrounded by some vigilantes; our phone bugged; and we are being followed everywhere. Either FBI is involved in this or they do not want to accept my complaints. We are driven to insanity by the situation. I have been behaving like a damn fool ever since my daughter Nadya died from [cystic fibrosis] over three years ago. I tried to write, stupidly and unsuccessfully, about Lee H Oswald and must have angered a lot of people — I do not know. But to punish an elderly man like myself and my highly nervous and sick wife is really too much. Could you do something to remove the net around us? This will be my last request for help and I will not annoy you any more. Good luck in your important job. Thank you so much.[52][53]

George H. W. Bush responded:

Let me say first that I know it must have been difficult for you to seek my help in the situation outlined in your letter. I believe I can appreciate your state of mind in view of your daughter's tragic death a few years ago, and the current poor state of your wife's health. I was extremely sorry to hear of these circumstances. In your situation I can well imagine how the attentions you described in your letter affect both you and your wife. However, my staff has been unable to find any indication of interest in your activities on the part of Federal authorities in recent years. The flurry of interest that attended your testimony before the Warren Commission has long subsided. I can only speculate that you may have become "newsworthy" again in view of the renewed interest in the Kennedy assassination, and thus may be attracting the attention of people in the media. I hope this letter had been of some comfort to you, George, although I realize I am unable to answer your question completely.

— George Bush, Director of the Central Intelligence Agency. [CIA Exec Reg. # 76,51571 9.28.76]

And Scumbag HW even admitted Mohrenschildt was on the CIA payroll.
In a 1976 CIA internal memo regarding Mohrenschildt, Director George H. W. Bush stated: "At one time he had/or spent plenty of money."[68]

Our Nazi CIA agent likely knows HW well, which may explain his lame attempts at protecting HW and the CIA.

no evidence

Translation: :lalala:

Guess it's hard for some sycophants to swallow since HW cultivated the "wimp" image so well.
They still think he's as stupid as he looks.
Wrong.

No evidence means no evidence and much like you this idiot has never presented any evidence to prove his assertions.

All the evidence proves you massively wrong

"Evidence"?

My post remarked that y'all CIA yes-men must think George H.W. really is as stupid as he looks.
So you're saying he is?

Not sure how you arrive at "evidence" for "looking stupid" but --- whatever. :dunno:

A "false flag" is when one entity commits an act of aggression and blames it on another entity. And it's not uncommon in the world.

This however is simply a highly-organized mob style hit, to eliminate what that mob sees as a threat. Followed of course by a coverup. Neither of which were executed smoothly.

It was nothing more than an act of murder by one man Oswald with no evidence of involvement of anyone else

Course not. They did U-turns. Like magic.
Yeah that's the ticket. :eusa_liar:
No they did not and no one claimed that they did which is why you are the magic bullet theory believer

Of course they did not. See, that's a device known as "sarcasm". It's mocking the moron who thinks you can shoot something in the front, from behind.

DUH.

It is very likely HW ordered the hit on George de Mohrenschildt. They knew each other.

On September 17, 1976, the CIA requested that the FBI locate Mohrenschildt, because he had "attempted to get in touch with the CIA Director."[50] On September 5, 1976, Mohrenschildt had written a letter to the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, George H. W. Bush, asking for his assistance. He was acquainted with the Bush family; George H.W. Bush had roomed with Mohrenschildt's nephew, Edward G. Hooker, at Phillips Academy in Andover, Massachusetts.[51] The letter said:

You will excuse this hand-written letter. Maybe you will be able to bring a solution to the hopeless situation I find myself in. My wife and I find ourselves surrounded by some vigilantes; our phone bugged; and we are being followed everywhere. Either FBI is involved in this or they do not want to accept my complaints. We are driven to insanity by the situation. I have been behaving like a damn fool ever since my daughter Nadya died from [cystic fibrosis] over three years ago. I tried to write, stupidly and unsuccessfully, about Lee H Oswald and must have angered a lot of people — I do not know. But to punish an elderly man like myself and my highly nervous and sick wife is really too much. Could you do something to remove the net around us? This will be my last request for help and I will not annoy you any more. Good luck in your important job. Thank you so much.[52][53]

Let me say first that I know it must have been difficult for you to seek my help in the situation outlined in your letter. I believe I can appreciate your state of mind in view of your daughter's tragic death a few years ago, and the current poor state of your wife's health. I was extremely sorry to hear of these circumstances. In your situation I can well imagine how the attentions you described in your letter affect both you and your wife. However, my staff has been unable to find any indication of interest in your activities on the part of Federal authorities in recent years. The flurry of interest that attended your testimony before the Warren Commission has long subsided. I can only speculate that you may have become "newsworthy" again in view of the renewed interest in the Kennedy assassination, and thus may be attracting the attention of people in the media. I hope this letter had been of some comfort to you, George, although I realize I am unable to answer your question completely.

— George Bush, Director of the Central Intelligence Agency. [CIA Exec Reg. # 76,51571 9.28.76]

In a 1976 CIA internal memo regarding Mohrenschildt, Director George H. W. Bush stated: "At one time he had/or spent plenty of money."[68]

Our Nazi CIA agent likely knows HW well, which may explain his lame attempts at protecting HW and the CIA.

no evidence

Guess it's hard for some sycophants to swallow since HW cultivated the "wimp" image so well.

your posts became worthless the instant you

attempted to pass off that stopped footage

as the limo being stopped

what a flop you are

I can't control how somebody creates their gif. I gave you multiple multiple reports from press, police, Secret Service, public officials and bystanders all saying the car stopped. First in post 90 and then more yesterday. You remember, when the witness described JFK being hit in the "forehead".

Got plenty more too.

What that gif, the best I could find at the time, shows is not in the motion of the JFK limo stopping --- it's in the motion of the other vehicles around it suddenly closing in. Did they all speed up at once, like some flock of birds?

The question of whether the car stopped or not is of course not crucial. Obviously a target can be hit on a moving target or on a stopped one. That had already happened while the car was indisputably moving.

Rather, the question is why the Zap film, which was under the control of the CIA, had been doctored to imply that the car never stopped. Why would they do that?

Go ahead, take your best guess. And make it weigh more than "grunt.... Oswald... grunt... leftist.... grunt... me score internet points.... grunt...."

Think you can handle that, Haiku-boi?

No you never did.

the Limo did not stop period and the Zapruder film proves that fact.

The Zapruder film was never under the control of the CIA nor was it altered.

So aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll those cops and Secret Service and reporters and bystanders and public officials and newspapers who described the limo coming to a stop, were hallucination together, were they?

:rolleyes: Desperation strikes deep.

no evidence

what a flop you are

I can't control how somebody creates their gif. I gave you multiple multiple reports from press, police, Secret Service, public officials and bystanders all saying the car stopped. First in post 90 and then more yesterday. You remember, when the witness described JFK being hit in the "forehead".

Got plenty more too.

What that gif, the best I could find at the time, shows is not in the motion of the JFK limo stopping --- it's in the motion of the other vehicles around it suddenly closing in. Did they all speed up at once, like some flock of birds?

The question of whether the car stopped or not is of course not crucial. Obviously a target can be hit on a moving target or on a stopped one. That had already happened while the car was indisputably moving.

Rather, the question is why the Zap film, which was under the control of the CIA, had been doctored to imply that the car never stopped. Why would they do that?

Go ahead, take your best guess. And make it weigh more than "grunt.... Oswald... grunt... leftist.... grunt... me score internet points.... grunt...."

No you never did.

So aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll those cops and Secret Service and reporters and bystanders and public officials and newspapers who described the limo coming to a stop, were hallucination together, were they?

poor discredited liar

Got plenty more too.

so are you saying you are too stupid to realize it was a phony

either way you are totally discredited

--LOL

Aaaaaaand right back to "grunt...... me score internet points..... grunt..... "

Here ya go HB, third post full of quotes.

• Mrs. Ruth M. Smith---confirmed that the Presidential limousine had come to a stop. [CD 206, p. 9; Murder From Within by Fred Newcomb & Perry Adams (1974), p. 97]
  • TSBD Supervisor Roy Truly---after the first shot "…I saw the President's car swerve to the left and stop somewheres down in the area…[it stopped] for a second or two or something like that…I just saw it stop." [L.P. Terry---"…The parade stopped right in front of the building [TSBD]." [Crossfire by Jim Marrs (1989), p. 26]3 H 221, 266]
  • L.P. Terry---"…The parade stopped right in front of the building [TSBD]." [Crossfire by Jim Marrs (1989), p. 26]
  • Peggy Joyce Hawkins---she was on the front steps of the TSBD and "…estimated that the President's car was less than 50 feet away from her when he was shot, that the car slowed down almost coming to a full stop." [Murder From Within by Fred Newcomb & Perry Adams (1974), p. 97]
  • Billy Lovelady---"I recall that following the shooting, I ran toward the spot where President Kennedy's car had stopped." [22 H 662]
  • An unnamed witness---from his vantage point in the courthouse building, stated that "The cavalcade stopped there and there was bedlam." [Dallas Times Herald, 11/24/63; Murder From Within by Fred Newcomb & Perry Adams (1974), p. 97]
  • Postal Inspector Harry Holmes (from the Post Office Annex, while viewing through binoculars)---"…The car almost came to a stop, and Mrs. Kennedy pulled loose of him and crawled out over the turtleback of this Presidential car." [7 H 291]. He noticed the car pull to a halt, and Holmes thought: "They are dodging something being thrown." [The Day Kennedy Was Shot by Jim Bishop (1967), p. 176]
  • Peggy Burney---she stated that JFK's car had come to a stop. [Dallas Times Herald, 11/24/63; Murder From Within by Fred Newcomb & Perry Adams (1974), p. 97; interestingly, during the 11/20/93 C-SPAN "Journalists Remember" conference, Vivian Castleberry of the Dallas Times Herald made the claim that her first cousin, Peggy Burney, was Abraham Zapruder's assistant "and was next to him when he shot his famous film. She called and said, 'Vivian, today I saw the President die.'"!---See Sheldon Inkol's article on this conference in the January 1994 Fourth Decade]
  • David Broeder--"…The President's car paused momentarily, then on orders from a Secret Service agent, spurted ahead." [Washington Evening Star, 11/23/63, p. 8]
This is now your third heapin' helpin' of accounts of the limo stopping HB. And still have plenty more. The question still on the table is ---- why would the CIA want to doctor the Zapruder film to imply the car had not stopped, when hundreds of accounts say it did? Hm?

Perhaps Lee Harvey Oswald the Super-Speed gunman with no reason, not only fired magic U-turn bullets that whipped around to hit a target he was BEHIND, from the FRONT, also contained magic mushroom flooby dust that spread mass hallucinations with orders to make everybody think the car stopped, while the CIA, who would NEVER EVER tell a lie, holds the truth that the car did not stop?

That about it, Haiku-boi?

Why would LHO want people to think that? Hm?

so the question remains are you simply a phony

or too stupid to realize the stopped footage was a fraud

either way you have been discredited
Did you hear? Oswald went to the USSR for a nice vacation?

LMFAO!!!!!
Which no one but you ever claimed
Why did he go to the USSR?

no evidence
if only the blind could see.
But you cannot as you are blind and brainwashed and full of crap.

You have never presented any evidence of any kind for ANYONE to see.

Why did John John name his magazine 'George?'

You know why...he knew your CIA buddy Poppy Bush was involved in killing his dad. Then...your CIA pals killed him too.

JFK-junior-george-bush1.jpg

no evidence

You know why...he knew your CIA buddy Poppy Bush was involved in killing his dad. Then...your CIA pals killed him too.

Why indeed --- "George". Subliminal clue worthy of The Beatles.

no evidence

Why indeed --- "George". Subliminal clue worthy of The Beatles.
...and likely resulted in getting him killed along with his wife and sister in law.

Yep, happens every day.
You failed to provide a plausible explanation
In any crime, you can always uncover odd stuff that does not support the explanation of the crime or any explanation in which case it is not evidence. Conspiracy theorists love this stuff.
Yeah that explains the numerous inconsistencies, discrepancies, and coincidental events in the deep state murder of JFK.
In a criminal investigation, there will always be anomalies; that is evidence that does not support a reasonable theory of the crime, unexplained fingerprints, discrepancies in statements, unexpected events, etc. However, the simplest explanation, Oswald, a long gunman, acting alone with motive, means, and opportunity supported by overwhelming evidence killed the president.

Unfotunately Oswald had no motive (or even fingerprints at the scene) and the overwhelming evidence points away from him.

The collective entity that does however have abundant means, motive and opportunity, and plenty of personnel, is the same entity that is now keeping those records "classified". Because again they have motive means and opportunity do keep that under wraps as well. They also have equally abundant resources to plant false narratives, doctor photographic evidence, revise or suppress official reports, etc etc.

If that were not the case --- there would be no reason to keep them sealed for so long.

Wrong.

First of all he did have fingerprints at the scene all over the place. His prints were found on the boxes which were used to make the snipers nest, they were found on the expended shell casings and they were found on the rifle which was his and which was also the only rifle found.

This establishes means and opportunity through hardcore physical evidence.

your claim that the entity ( meaning government ) had opportunity and means is simply false and has no supporting evidence of any kind..

They have no such resources to plant evidence or false reports or doctor photographs etc etc. You show no evidence that they did any of these things and neither does anyone else.

Your statement that they had motive is merely opinion supported by no evidence of any kind.

On the other hand we can in fact show evidence that Oswald had motive even if we cannot specifically state which motive was the most immediate. We know he thought of him self as a revolutionary who could start a war through political assassination. We know he tried to commit a political assassination before Kennedy when he made an attempt on Edwin Walker. We know he was deranged and suffering from unchecked mental illness since he was a child.

All supported by documented evidence.

The government has many good and valid reasons for keeping some documents secret. However in the case of JFK they have not kept many such secrets and in fact the evidence proves you wrong.

your entire argument is "could have" which is subjective and meaningless.

no evidence

Wrong.

No evidence means no evidence and much like you this idiot has never presented any evidence to prove his assertions.

All the evidence proves you massively wrong

"Evidence"?

My post remarked that y'all CIA yes-men must think George H.W. really is as stupid as he looks.
So you're saying he is?

Not sure how you arrive at "evidence" for "looking stupid" but --- whatever. :dunno:

Wrong you tried to translate evidence to mean something it does not.

You CIA play actors and paid government stooges need to learn no matter how much you repeat something you it means nothing without evidence and you have presented no evidence of any kind

It was nothing more than an act of murder by one man Oswald with no evidence of involvement of anyone else

No they did not and no one claimed that they did which is why you are the magic bullet theory believer

Of course they did not. See, that's a device known as "sarcasm". It's mocking the moron who thinks you can shoot something in the front, from behind.

DUH.
And it is a massive failure since no one and nothing was shot in the front at dealey plaza.

All of the bullet damage to the limo came from behind and all of the wounds originated from behind those are proven facts you cannot and have not challenged

no evidence

what a flop you are

Got plenty more too.

No you never did.

You have yet to show that they claimed it stopped.

It did not plain and simple fact.

Cameras make no such mistake and the film proves it did not stop.

PERIOD

so are you saying you are too stupid to realize it was a phony

either way you are totally discredited

--LOL

Aaaaaaand right back to "grunt...... me score internet points..... grunt..... "

Here ya go HB, third post full of quotes.

• Mrs. Ruth M. Smith---confirmed that the Presidential limousine had come to a stop. [CD 206, p. 9; Murder From Within by Fred Newcomb & Perry Adams (1974), p. 97]
  • TSBD Supervisor Roy Truly---after the first shot "…I saw the President's car swerve to the left and stop somewheres down in the area…[it stopped] for a second or two or something like that…I just saw it stop." [L.P. Terry---"…The parade stopped right in front of the building [TSBD]." [Crossfire by Jim Marrs (1989), p. 26]3 H 221, 266]
  • L.P. Terry---"…The parade stopped right in front of the building [TSBD]." [Crossfire by Jim Marrs (1989), p. 26]
  • Peggy Joyce Hawkins---she was on the front steps of the TSBD and "…estimated that the President's car was less than 50 feet away from her when he was shot, that the car slowed down almost coming to a full stop." [Murder From Within by Fred Newcomb & Perry Adams (1974), p. 97]
  • Billy Lovelady---"I recall that following the shooting, I ran toward the spot where President Kennedy's car had stopped." [22 H 662]
  • An unnamed witness---from his vantage point in the courthouse building, stated that "The cavalcade stopped there and there was bedlam." [Dallas Times Herald, 11/24/63; Murder From Within by Fred Newcomb & Perry Adams (1974), p. 97]
  • Postal Inspector Harry Holmes (from the Post Office Annex, while viewing through binoculars)---"…The car almost came to a stop, and Mrs. Kennedy pulled loose of him and crawled out over the turtleback of this Presidential car." [7 H 291]. He noticed the car pull to a halt, and Holmes thought: "They are dodging something being thrown." [The Day Kennedy Was Shot by Jim Bishop (1967), p. 176]
  • Peggy Burney---she stated that JFK's car had come to a stop. [Dallas Times Herald, 11/24/63; Murder From Within by Fred Newcomb & Perry Adams (1974), p. 97; interestingly, during the 11/20/93 C-SPAN "Journalists Remember" conference, Vivian Castleberry of the Dallas Times Herald made the claim that her first cousin, Peggy Burney, was Abraham Zapruder's assistant "and was next to him when he shot his famous film. She called and said, 'Vivian, today I saw the President die.'"!---See Sheldon Inkol's article on this conference in the January 1994 Fourth Decade]
  • David Broeder--"…The President's car paused momentarily, then on orders from a Secret Service agent, spurted ahead." [Washington Evening Star, 11/23/63, p. 8]
This is now your third heapin' helpin' of accounts of the limo stopping HB. And still have plenty more. The question still on the table is ---- why would the CIA want to doctor the Zapruder film to imply the car had not stopped, when hundreds of accounts say it did? Hm?

Perhaps Lee Harvey Oswald the Super-Speed gunman with no reason, not only fired magic U-turn bullets that whipped around to hit a target he was BEHIND, from the FRONT, also contained magic mushroom flooby dust that spread mass hallucinations with orders to make everybody think the car stopped, while the CIA, who would NEVER EVER tell a lie, holds the truth that the car did not stop?

That about it, Haiku-boi?

Why would LHO want people to think that? Hm?

so the question remains are you simply a phony

or too stupid to realize the stopped footage was a fraud

either way you have been discredited
Did you hear? Oswald went to the USSR for a nice vacation?

LMFAO!!!!!
Which no one but you ever claimed
Why did he go to the USSR?
Because he was a committed communist who wanted to live in the workers paradise

no evidence

You are the only CIA agent here and you have no evidence

Wrong.

First of all he did have fingerprints at the scene all over the place. His prints were found on the boxes which were used to make the snipers nest, they were found on the expended shell casings

Links?

And if there are any --- connect them with what follows.

and they were found on the rifle which was his and which was also the only rifle found.

Funny then that when the first cops got up there and did indeed find a rifle, their firearm expert with them confidently identified it as a "German Mauser". That's not the same gun in the narrative, now is it.

our claim that the entity ( meaning government ) had opportunity and means is simply false and has no supporting evidence of any kind..

Actually it doesn't say 'government' and it doesn't mean 'government'. You just plugged that in. What it means since you assume what isn't there, is a collaboration between certain elements which exist within the government, hence their power; certain other elements within organized crime (with which each has a long history of collaborating with the other); and certain elements within corporatocracy --- ALL of which stood to suffer if Kennedy continued to live and ALL of which would benefit if he did not. This means oil bigwigs paranoid about threats to their profits, that means military and MIC interests that have always lobbied for constant war, and that means Mafia who were already under the Kennedy DOJ microscope. Some of that is associated with "government", some is not.

Don't be so simplistic. These are all entities that have their specialties and experience in them. CIA/FBI controls information. Mob sets up hits. Corporatocracy provides the funding. This is a team effort. Disparate entities that all happen to share a common goal, using each other's resources to make it happen.

Entity B carries out the ground operation so that actual execution cannot be traced to Entity A;
Entity A coordinates it and steers the afterstory. They're the Man Behind the Curtain;
Entity C pays the contractors, in cash, so that payoffs cannot be traced back to entity A.

- OR -

Some schlub simply walks up to a window that would never normally be left unsecured, sees a motorcade that was diverted there last minute, with, amazingly, no Secret Service shield in his way, fires three bullets that make six wounds, at least two car impacts, a grass landing and a street ricochet in record time, some of which do magic U-turns without losing 1700 mph of inertia to strike from the front, all for no reason other than he was finished his lunch early and was bored. Incredible set of coincidences.

You go with that Sparkles. :rolleyes:

They have no such resources to plant evidence or false reports or doctor photographs etc etc. You show no evidence that they did any of these things and neither does anyone else.

:lmao: This is just pathetic. You're actually sitting on this board trying to tell people the United States government has no police departments, no investigative agencies, no intelligence agencies, no press plants, no PR, nobody in a lab that knows how to doctor a photo or a film, nothing that can control a federal crime scene at all.

We are left to assume there's no such thing as Air Force One and Air Force Two; there's no Bethesda Naval Hospital and in fact the body was driven to Washington by Yellow Cab. Jeepers Wally, anything could have happened in that cab, the government had no way in there.

This paragraph alone renders your entire presence here moot.

I mean holy SHIT.

On the other hand we can in fact show evidence that Oswald had motive even if we cannot specifically state which motive was the most immediate. We know he thought of him self as a revolutionary who could start a war through political assassination. We know he tried to commit a political assassination before Kennedy when he made an attempt on Edwin Walker. We know he was deranged and suffering from unchecked mental illness since he was a child.

All supported by documented evidence.

"Documented" by.......................?

Ooooooopsie. See above.

:dig:

Yanno what this is vaguely reminiscent of the argument "Hitler was a socialist because it's the name of the party and Hitler would never lie". SMFH

Of course let's also tell ourselves the Bay of Pigs never happened, that CIA (which let's recall doesn't exist) never hired the mob, and none of them had any problem with Kennedy's not backing the BofP or with his going after the mob, because rainbows and unicorns or some shit.

The government has many good and valid reasons for keeping some documents secret.

Such as?

Funny, a moment ago the government couldn't do a damn thing. Now suddenly it's in control of all this suppressed evidence. Nice trick for an entity that has no resources.

This post was your version of a self-inflicted fatal head shot.

Last edited:
It was proven that Oswald acted alone 50 years ago

Nothing has changed

DUH.
And it is a massive failure since no one and nothing was shot in the front at dealey plaza.

All of the bullet damage to the limo came from behind and all of the wounds originated from behind those are proven facts you cannot and have not challenged

Actually I already destroyed that fairy tale, with evidence and witnesses. You simply chose to ignore them and go on yammering. Emphasis on the adverb "simply".

DUH.

Actually I already destroyed that fairy tale, with evidence and witnesses. You simply chose to ignore them and go on yammering. Emphasis on the adverb "simply".
No you did not.

You have presented no evidence to even challenge it much less refute or destroy it.

Your entire previous post on the matter was about supposition and speculation which you conclude as evidence.

The evidence conclusively and massively proves Oswald acted alone.

We have his prints, we have HIS weapon we have all of the recovered bullets and bullets fragments fired through his gun to the exclusion of any other gun.

We have the VAST majority of witnesses supporting the physical evidence.

You have never presented any contradictory evidence of any sort.

Sorry but your claim that the government COULD have planted evidence is not authoritative nor is it valid. And that is your only argument.

BTW there was no firearms expert who identified his rifle as a mauser.

Forum List

Back