52% Say Cheating Impacted 2020

Not a conspiracy, a poll. Does it prove fraud? It does to those polled.

The poll also revealed the stunning evidence that a clear majority of Americans believe the result of the 2020 election was blighted by cheating.

What a pity you can't stop lying, FruitLoops.

2,000 Mules is proof. The video in Detroit is proof and the citizens that came forward are the proof. That you won't accept is not my fault.

A pity 2000 Mules couldn't back up their bullshit with video evidence.

and STILL, not one of the "Russian Collusian" threads have ever been moved to this section.

all the animals here are free, but the authoritarian leftists are just more free than anybody else.
:eusa_think:

:rolleyes::th_believecrap:

Disclaimer: threads were also taken from the RR which is for threads too cuckoo for even CT.

I did not conduct the poll so calling me a liar is irrelevant as you are.

I'm calling you a liar for misrepresenting that poll.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like you do.

:eusa_think:

:rolleyes::th_believecrap:

Disclaimer: threads were also taken from the RR which is for threads too cuckoo for even CT.
Oooo....You managed to dig up a few instances where you hacks actually did your job.

nancy-pelosi-clap-500x364.jpg

Mock it and laugh at it.

Yet, the Reuters Fact Check team flags these new allegations as false because the investigation had not been released as of 07/02/22. Just how can Reuters claim the results are FALSE just because the audit results had not yet been released to the public? Sounds like Mark Zuckerberg’s Opinion Checkers shadowbanning Facebook members left and right for posting Memes that are flagged as similar to others that have been proven false or missing context. They’re grasping at straws!

There is your joke.

Yet, the Reuters Fact Check team flags these new allegations as false because the investigation had not been released as of 07/02/22. Just how can Reuters claim the results are FALSE just because the audit results had not yet been released to the public? Sounds like Mark Zuckerberg’s Opinion Checkers shadowbanning Facebook members left and right for posting Memes that are flagged as similar to others that have been proven false or missing context. They’re grasping at straws!

There is your joke.
If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it must be…

a false flag operation by leftist ferret operatives!

sigh…

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it must be…

a false flag operation by leftist ferret operatives!

sigh…
The false flags are courtesy of our FBI. Fake kidnappings and the murder of an unarmed woman. It happened.

It's the "whys" of all this that we should be paying attention to. Why is it that we can no longer accept the results of an election? This isn't just a Republican problem. Many, if not most Democrats spent the entire Trump term in denial, refusing to accept the fact that voters rejected them.

It's the "whys" of all this that we should be paying attention to. Why is it that we can no longer accept the results of an election? This isn't just a Republican problem. Many, if not most Democrats spent the entire Trump term in denial, refusing to accept the fact that voters rejected them.
To some degree, that is normal. I read somewhere a sign icant portion of the losing side in a close election will have trouble accepting it, make claims of fraud etc. The trouble the extent to which this one has gone.

Forum List

Back