Is it possible….was the covid virus engineered by China and Democrats and used as a tool to remove Trump from office?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
The timing of the release of covid is rather bizarre….right?
Trump was leveraging China big-time in a trade war, Democrats couldn’t remove him with a Russia hoax, impeachments or any of their shameless antics….Both China and Democrats were motivated and poised to stoop to any level to stop Trump.
Ask yourself……IS IT POSSIBLE?
Would Trump have lost in 2020 if it not for the scamdemic?
What would happen if this were to come to light?

giphy.gif

Anything is possible in this day & age BUT I'd have to say a GLOBAL pandemic is a little overkill (pardon the pun). All the events of the last few years are worldwide, not just the US. So to my way of thinking any of it is for much bigger issues than a local power grab.

IF da flu was only in the US, then you might have something

The timing of the release of covid is rather bizarre….right?
Trump was leveraging China big-time in a trade war, Democrats couldn’t remove him with a Russia hoax, impeachments or any of their shameless antics….Both China and Democrats were motivated and poised to stoop to any level to stop Trump.
Ask yourself……IS IT POSSIBLE?
Would Trump have lost in 2020 if it not for the scamdemic?
What would happen if this were to come to light?

Consider it VERY possible.

After all, Covid-19 is exactly what Fauci described in a video interview in 2012 as being just the thing he needed or was looking for. And now we know he was actively looking for gain of function.

Never put anything past these people. I mean, seriously--- --- just look at this Biden guy we have in office now!

Anything is possible in this day & age BUT I'd have to say a GLOBAL pandemic is a little overkill (pardon the pun). All the events of the last few years are worldwide, not just the US. So to my way of thinking any of it is for much bigger issues than a local power grab.

IF da flu was only in the US, then you might have something
If the virus were isolated to America the scam would have appeared to obvious…no?

Because I'm not bat shit crazy like you

I hear a lot of talk but I don't see the substantiation to back it up! Seems to me calling someone bat shit crazy, must mean that you can prove it with one arm tied behind your back! I'd love to see that evidence! Or at least hear the "sane, rational" version of what Covid REALLY was!

I hear a lot of talk but I don't see the substantiation to back it up! Seems to me calling someone bat shit crazy, must mean that you can prove it with one arm tied behind your back! I'd love to see that evidence! Or at least hear the "sane, rational" version of what Covid REALLY was!
He simply followed the leftist inspired protocol.
“I don’t agree with your opinion therfore I declare your opinion to be misinformation / conspiracy.”
Sad times.

If the virus were isolated to America the scam would have appeared to obvious…no?

Maybe if it started here and only spread outside because of travel.........just like it did in China. Not isolated specifically, but started.

Moving a political based thread from politics because it doesn’t align with your personal opinion is censorship Mr Zuckerberg.

I don't think so, BL, I think it is being moved because the Biden Administration TOLD them to move it, or at least discredit it with a lack of visibility and respect. Funny how no one wants to discuss a matter of such obvious IMPORTANCE.

Forum List

Back