50 years after "I have a dream"....A Progress Report

No question that Dr King was one of our greatest American patriots. While the revolution he started removed the institutional barriers to racism, strong cultural barriers still hold blacks back

Dr King helped blacks, Obama (and the Democratic party and the left) uses blacks to elect Democrats. There is no comparison between what you are doing and who you are talking about. None at all.

No question that Dr King was one of our greatest American patriots. While the revolution he started removed the institutional barriers to racism, strong cultural barriers still hold blacks back

Dr King helped blacks, Obama (and the Democratic party and the left) uses blacks to elect Democrats. There is no comparison between what you are doing and who you are talking about. None at all.

Dr King saved the country and helped to turn us into a great nation

He is one of our greatest American Patriots

Righteous indignation has nothing to do with civility, and I have no requirment to be civil to a person looking to screw me over for thier own benefit.

For societys benefit

Just because you think it helps society doesnt mean:

A) it actually does
B) its automatically right

If it truly does benefit society at my expense I should be compensated for it. Fork it over deadbeat.

No, the reason it helps society and the proof that it does lie in the fact you cannot refute or provide a rebuttal.

Make AA specifically and only for blacks first, ask for an evil disincentive to work after that

Yes, he is. Liberals are not. You have nothing to do with what MLK advocated.

For societys benefit

A) it actually does

If it truly does benefit society at my expense I should be compensated for it. Fork it over deadbeat.

No, the reason it helps society and the proof that it does lie in the fact you cannot refute or provide a rebuttal.

Make AA specifically and only for blacks first, ask for an evil disincentive to work after that

How about get rid of it entirely and let people get things based on merits?

What is there to rebut? The fact you want revenge on white people via AA?

A) it actually does

How do you manage to unremember that white women use aa more than anyone else and claim it to be racist against the same group that uses it the most?

How do you manage to unremember that white women use aa more than anyone else and claim it to be racist against the same group that uses it the most?

and you want to eliminate them from it. We get that. I am talking about you in particular. you keep running back to the "women get it too" line because you have no other argument.

Oh boy, ...He saved A WHOLE country in a single bound while he leaped from tall buildings, he was SUPERMAN

he did some things that could be admired but saving a country is a little out there..but expected from you...sheesh

Oh boy, ...He saved A WHOLE country in a single bound while he leaped from tall buildings, he was SUPERMAN

he did some things that could be admired but saving a country is a little out there..but expected from you...sheesh

Yes he did Stephanie
He even saved you

He saved you from living in a country that claimed to be a great nation yet officially designated some of its citizens as less than human. He saved us without firing a shot

and you want to eliminate them from it. We get that. I am talking about you in particular. you keep running back to the "women get it too" line because you have no other argument.

not women...WHITE WOMEN which directly contradicts your accusation that's its racist.

not women...WHITE WOMEN which directly contradicts your accusation that's its racist.

So white women, fine that makes you 100% racist, congrats.

Yes he did Stephanie
He even saved you

He saved you from living in a country that claimed to be a great nation yet officially designated some of its citizens as less than human. He saved us without firing a shot

ok whatever you say...it's too bad we have people using MLK to TEAR this country down by selling them hate from our past to generate anger against others in this country
kinda like you are doing in some other threads about MLK...sad

I'm just not seeing hate coming from Obama. Incomptence, yeah. But it'd take a blind horse to miss the hate from Beck and elements of the tea party.

hummhummm, like beck has any bearing on your all's pathetic lives and one thing you all can do, is not listen to him...what a concept
and is it a wonder you don't see hate from Obama...take your blinders off because a majority of the people evidently do...approvals in the toilet circling the drain..
but some people just don't want to see reality

Last edited:
So white women, fine that makes you 100% racist, congrats.

ok, now you're just arguing from emotion. Use your brain.

The emotion comes from my brain seeing you as a racist asshole, and you seemingly being OK about that because you discrimiate against the "right" group.

Are you back to AA is racist against whites again? Did you forget that fast that white women LOVE it?

I guess you have to in order to continue to play the victim.

I'm just not seeing hate coming from Obama. Incomptence, yeah. But it'd take a blind horse to miss the hate from Beck and elements of the tea party.

hummhummm, like beck has any bearing on your all's pathetic lives and one thing you all can do, is not listen to him...what a concept
and is it a wonder you don't see hate from Obama...take your blinders off because a majority of the people evidently do...approvals in the toilet circling the drain..
but some people just don't want to see reality

a billion flies love the taste of shit. Doesn't mean that shit is delish

The majority thinks Obama hates people? You live in an alternate universe...

The Marchers wanted the min wage changed from $1.15 to $2, $13.80 today. That's where progress hasn't been made (as well as better schools and college for EVERYONE), and discrimination in employment, where blacks still have twice the UE as blacks, and it's not because they're lazy, hater dupes.

Also, as Carter said yesterday, there are five times as many blacks in jail as when he left. Reaganism is a disaster.

The majority thinks Obama hates people? You live in an alternate universe...

The Marchers wanted the min wage changed from $1.15 to $2, $13.80 today. That's where progress hasn't been made (as well as better schools and college for EVERYONE), and discrimination in employment, where blacks still have twice the UE as blacks, and it's not because they're lazy, hater dupes.

Also, as Carter said yesterday, there are five times as many blacks in jail as when he left. Reaganism is a disaster.

oh goody, here come's the you don't see or feel what you see and feel...don't you love that.?
now who's fault is it that more blacks are in jail? Reagan was going after big time dealers AT THAT TIME, it's not his fault for some reason blacks took to selling drugs instead of WORK..

and leave it to Carter to put our us and the country down...he's always been a little hateful weasel...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back