50 years after "I have a dream"....A Progress Report

Reaganism cut affirmative action, killed unions who helped blacks, made crack much worse than coke, passed stupid 3 strikes and mandatory sentence laws, head start and all kinds of programs to help blacks, gave amnesty without any good SS/work ID, and basically ruined the non rich in general.

The hell with your racist bs arguments...Whites use drugs more than blacks and support those ghetto dealers, never go to jail relatively.

The majority thinks Obama hates people? You live in an alternate universe...

The Marchers wanted the min wage changed from $1.15 to $2, $13.80 today. That's where progress hasn't been made (as well as better schools and college for EVERYONE), and discrimination in employment, where blacks still have twice the UE as blacks, and it's not because they're lazy, hater dupes.

Also, as Carter said yesterday, there are five times as many blacks in jail as when he left. Reaganism is a disaster.

oh goody, here come's the you don't see or feel what you see and feel...don't you love that.?
now who's fault is it that more blacks are in jail? Reagan was going after big time dealers AT THAT TIME, it's not his fault for some reason blacks took to selling drugs instead of WORK..

and leave it to Carter to put our us and the country down...he's always been a little hateful weasel...

Facts are unpatriotic? Hater dingbat.

The majority thinks Obama hates people? You live in an alternate universe...

The Marchers wanted the min wage changed from $1.15 to $2, $13.80 today. That's where progress hasn't been made (as well as better schools and college for EVERYONE), and discrimination in employment, where blacks still have twice the UE as blacks, and it's not because they're lazy, hater dupes.

Also, as Carter said yesterday, there are five times as many blacks in jail as when he left. Reaganism is a disaster.

oh goody, here come's the you don't see or feel what you see and feel...don't you love that.?
now who's fault is it that more blacks are in jail? Reagan was going after big time dealers AT THAT TIME, it's not his fault for some reason blacks took to selling drugs instead of WORK..

and leave it to Carter to put our us and the country down...he's always been a little hateful weasel...

Facts are unpatriotic? Hater dingbat.

dingbat and hater is what we call you...and you want to worship Carter and blame everything wrong on Reagan, have at it..Carter and we see you are too, is still bitter Reagan with the help of the people kicked his butt the curb after only one term..they saw how incompetent he was, thank goodness

Last edited:
Unfortunately Reaganism, Voodooand Pub Propaganda Machine have been a catastrophe for the nonrich and the country, and of course the blacks do even worse- and cut the racist BS...

1. WORKERS past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):1950 = 101%1960 = 105%1970 = 105%1980 = 105% – Reagan1990 = 100%2000 = 96%2007 = 92%A 13% drop since 1980A 13% drop since 1980

2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.Share of National Income going to Top 10%:1950 = 35%1960 = 34%1970 = 34%1980 = 34% – Reagan1990 = 40%2000 = 47%2007 = 50%

TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.Household Debt as percentage of GDP:1965 = 46%1970 = 45%1980 = 50% – Reagan1990 = 61%2000 = 69%2007 = 95% An increase of 16% since Reagan.

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.1950 = 6.0%1960 = 7.0%1970 = 8.5%1980 = 10.0% – Reagan1982 = 11.2% – Peak1990 = 7.0%2000 = 2.0%2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:1965 = 46%1970 = 45%1980 = 50% – Reagan1990 = 61%2000 = 69%2007 = 95%A 45% increase after 1980.

5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%and the bottom 80%:1980 = 10%2003 = 56%A 5.6 times increase.

6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:1945 = 12%1958 = 6%1990 = 3%2000 = 2%A 10% Decrease.

Links:1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Researc...s/No7Nov04.pdf1 = Clipboard01.jpg (image)2 – Congratulations to Emmanuel Saez | The White House3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/imag...ving_thumb.gif3 = http://www.bea.gov/national/nipaweb/...&LastYear=20104 = http://www.prudentbear.com/index.php...or-debt-of-gdp4 = FRB: Z.1 Release--Financial Accounts of the United States--June 6, 20135/6 = Wealth And Inequality In America - Business Insider

Sorry about the real world, brainwashed racist dingbat. Hoping for your recovery...

Last edited:
Reaganism cut affirmative action, killed unions who helped blacks, made crack much worse than coke, passed stupid 3 strikes and mandatory sentence laws, head start and all kinds of programs to help blacks, gave amnesty without any good SS/work ID, and basically ruined the non rich in general.

The hell with your racist bs arguments...Whites use drugs more than blacks and support those ghetto dealers, never go to jail relatively.

Reagan was responsible for the 3 strike laws?...i just read the history of it.....Reagans name or policies were never mentioned even as an influence......care to clarify?....

he made Crack worse than Coke?.....i think the chemist who work for the drug dealers did that Frankie back in the 70's..........

Then they wonder why those groups are behind whites when they had a 250 year head start

I think what we're really wondering is why, after all these decades of affirmative actions and well-meaning leftist pity, blacks are worse off in so many ways than they were one generation out of slavery.

MLK addressed that too:

"A society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for him."

Also AA isn't specifically for blacks, white women eat it up. So after decades of splitting the AA pie with White girls and Asians you ask why the blacks aren't doing better?

Sounds like an argument for a program specifically for blacks :cool:

Considering that EVERYTHING sounds like an argument for special programs to leftist cock-holsters, you'll forgive me if I pay no attention to you on this.

By the way, I hate to break it to you, but I really don't give a shit about any quotes you decide to throw up JUST because MLK Jr. said them, or anyone else. Cult of Personality politics are a leftist hallmark, not mine. MLK Jr. is remembered for his "content of his character" line because it was correct, rather than the line being remembered because it was said by MLK Jr. Stop putting the cart before the horse.

How about get rid of it entirely and let people get things based on merits?

What is there to rebut? The fact you want revenge on white people via AA?

How do you manage to unremember that white women use aa more than anyone else and claim it to be racist against the same group that uses it the most?

and you want to eliminate them from it. We get that. I am talking about you in particular. you keep running back to the "women get it too" line because you have no other argument.

Apparently, the concept of "topic" is not one that has ever been explained to our erstwhile leftist nuisance here.

I'm just not seeing hate coming from Obama. Incomptence, yeah. But it'd take a blind horse to miss the hate from Beck and elements of the tea party.

Anyone who can't find Obama's hatred of just about everything and everyone that doesn't exactly mirror him and his ideas has no business pointing fingers at ANYONE for hatred. Furthermore, the last time I checked, Glenn Beck holds no public/elected office whatsoever, so would you mind telling me why you're drawing paranoia parallels between him and the President of the United States?

It's called "perspective". Find some.

Forum List

Back