Have you been hearing about Porch Piracy of late? If not, but it is happening near you, i have a great idea on stopping it.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
The Worst States For Porch Pirates 2023
Whether your package contains a $5 bar of soap, a $50 designer tee or a $500-plus Xbox gaming console, no one likes having their prized packages stolen from right under their nose. Stolen packages can cost the customer and the shipper a lot of money and distress.
The average value of a stolen package is around $50. Forty percent of all packages stolen are valued between $50 to $100. Porch pirates know that most packages will contain items of varied value, so they repeatedly strike hoping to score an expensive item. Porch piracy has become an epidemic in this country, with 67% of Americans falling victim. Some 22% have had more than one package stolen and 11% had three or more stolen.
In Joe Biden's America, many thugs "feel" that they can do whatever they want, and get away with it, since our Justice System is allowing crime to run rampant.

So here is my idea.
1. Find an Amazon or Walmart box.
2. Fill it with heavy bricks, so it is hard to lift.
3. Wait till the porch pirate tries very hard to take the box.
4. Open the door and do what Joe Biden said "Shoot your shotgun, full of birdshot, into the pirate, of course while you video the whole event.

Soon porch piracy will only be in Democrat Run cities and states where they dont allow their citizens to be armed.

The Worst States For Porch Pirates 2023 In Joe Biden's America, many thugs "feel" that they can do whatever they want, and get away with it, since our Justice System is allowing crime to run rampant.

So here is my idea.
4. Open the door and do what Joe Biden said "Shoot your shotgun, full of birdshot, into the pirate, of course while you video the whole event.

Soon porch piracy will only be in Democrat Run cities and states where they dont allow their citizens to be armed.

So stealing a package is now a capital offense?

And you need to be careful of your local laws. Using deadly force to save a package may not be legal in your area.

And you need to be careful of your local laws. Using deadly force to save a package may not be legal in your area.

Yeah. Pretty much. Give an inch and they take a mile. Add to that governments unwillingness to prosecute crime and the actual question is "is my life worth stealing some other persons property?"

After all, shoplifters have been killing cops, security guards, and passersby, so they set the rules.

Out here down in Carson City some asshole was caught cutting off a catalytic converter.

He pulled a gun, and died because the homeowner had a gun too.

They set the rules.

Amazingly enough catalytic converter theft plummeted down there.

The Worst States For Porch Pirates 2023 In Joe Biden's America, many thugs "feel" that they can do whatever they want, and get away with it, since our Justice System is allowing crime to run rampant.

So here is my idea.

Is this supposed to be taken seriously?

It appears to be your call for vigilante justice in America.

Is it time?

I would suggest allowing only police executions on the streets as a trial run.

Nazi Germany got away with it but surely you're not suggesting that America is ready yet?

I am surprised the map in the link shows Cali as one of the best states.

Here in WA, atleast of reports I've seen in my area.......last year was alot worse for piracy than this year....and I'm talking year round, not just holidays.

Other options that have been used and perfectly legal are to fill such boxes with dog or cat poop, dirty baby diapers, maybe garbage, etc

Is this supposed to be taken seriously?

It appears to be your call for vigilante justice in America.

Is it time?

I would suggest allowing only police executions on the streets as a trial run.

Nazi Germany got away with it but surely you're not suggesting that America is ready yet?
self defense is not vigilante justice or execution,,

when seconds matter police are minutes away,,

So here is my idea.

Tell us how it works out.

Yes, bow down to the criminals. Let them run your life.
Well before you decide to start blowing away porch pirates, you might consult your local laws first.
In many jurisdictions, thats what they call murder. Its going to suck for a MAGA Boomer to go to jail for the rest of their life for a package of cat food.

Well before you decide to start blowing away porch pirates, you might consult your local laws first.
In many jurisdictions, thats what they call murder. Its going to suck for a MAGA Boomer to go to jail for the rest of their life for a package of cat food.
not in missouri,,

our castle doctrine allows us to kill anyone that poses a threat regardless of if they are inside or outside of our house,,

and since I have several acres and a backhoe I dont see it ever being a problem,,

not in missouri,,

our castle doctrine allows us to kill anyone that poses a threat regardless of if they are inside or outside of our house,,

and since I have several acres and a backhoe I dont see it ever being a problem,,
OK then. Thank you for telling us about your murder plan I guess.

Believe me, I have. I just find it amusing that people, like you, allow the lowest common denominator of person to rule your life. Because of that, YOUR quality of life is dropping ever lower.

Time for you and your ilk to man up and demand better, or you will eventually be reduced to living in shit and squalor.

Your choice bub.

Those people who "Trespassed on Capitol Hill" were given a capital offense and are still in jail, while a woman was shot. Eye for an Eye, Tooth for a Tooth, come and steal from my property, i will feel threatened and can use force to repel you.
'
By the way, birdshot doesnt kill, it just leaves a lot of welts all over your body, so you would think better of stealing, next time around....

Last edited:
Those people who "Trespassed on Capitol Hill were given a capital offense and are still in jail, while a woman was shot. Eye for an Eye, Tooth for a Tooth, come and steal from my property, i will feel threatened and can use force to repel you.
'
By the way, birdshot doesnt kill, it just leaves a lot of welts all over your body, so you would think better of stealing, next time around....
birdshot to the face will kill,, or to the groin will make you wish you were dead,,

Forum List

Back