5 Ways Liberalism Destroys Virtue

Dems%20then%20and%20now-thumb-700xauto-1601.png

The actual passage of Obamacare was without virtue. The entire procedure stunk to high heaven. Nothing virtuous about it. Period.

I just gave you a long list of virtues in the Affordable Health care Act. And what was your reply? Nothing to counter with but a troll response.

Lefties often accuse people of being trolls when the left has nothing to counter with.

Those aren't virtues. Those are lies. Your President lied and now you're lying for him. Lefties will usually pull the "troll" card when they have nothing but lies to counter with.

They are all in the Affordable Health care Act. Now what?

I just gave you a long list of virtues in the Affordable Health care Act. And what was your reply? Nothing to counter with but a troll response.

Those aren't virtues. Those are lies. Your President lied and now you're lying for him. Lefties will usually pull the "troll" card when they have nothing but lies to counter with.

They are all in the Affordable Health care Act. Now what?

Obamatax can be repealed. That's what.

You just gave a long list of things you think are good about ObamaCare. Things that are charitable to those 'less fortunate'. But the virtue of charity is not obtained through forcing others to be charitable, which is what your feel-good monstrosity of a bill ACTUALLY does.

That's the problem with most liberals, they see virtue personified in Robin Hood, while sane people see it personified in Christ.

Matt6:1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.

2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

What I see every day on this board, and from people who call themselves 'conservatives' in our nation, is an illness. The mantra of social Darwinism, which is the mantra of every murderous dictator in the 20th century.

Conservatism today has been replaced with narcissism. And the Ayn Rand brand of conservatism is the most insidious. Rand was a textbook sociopath. In her notebooks Ayn Rand worshiped a notorious serial murderer-dismemberer.

The loudest of all the Republicans, right-wing attack-dog pundits and the Teabagger mobs fighting to kill health care reform and eviscerate "entitlement programs" increasingly hold up Ayn Rand as their guru. Sales of her books have soared in the past couple of years; one poll ranked Atlas Shrugged as the second most influential book of the 20th century, after the Bible.

What did Rand admire so much about Hickman? His sociopathic qualities: "Other people do not exist for him, and he does not see why they should," she wrote, gushing that Hickman had "no regard whatsoever for all that society holds sacred, and with a consciousness all his own. He has the true, innate psychology of a Superman. He can never realize and feel 'other people.'"

That mantra is as far from Jesus Christ as you can get. The right in America are the modern day Pharisee.

It seems to me that 'honor thy father and thy mother' SHOULD be a conservative tenet. But it's not. Instead, it's 'let them die'

Luke 16:13-15

13 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and mammon (money).”

14 The Pharisees, who loved money, heard all this and were sneering at Jesus.

15 He said to them, “You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of man, but God knows your hearts. What is highly valuable in the eyes of man is detestable in God’s sight.

You shall rise up before the gray-headed and honor the aged, and you shall revere your God; I am the Lord.
Leviticus 19:32

Matthew 25:34-40
The Final Judgment

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

The left often uses Scripture in feeble attempts to manipulate guilt on conservatives. You might want to try that on some naive college kid.

I don't care if you feel guilt or not. God will be the final judge, and you won't be able to have Fox News stand next to you on your judgment day.

Luke 16:15

15 He said to them, “You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of man, but God knows your hearts. What is highly valuable in the eyes of man is detestable in God’s sight.

What I see every day on this board, and from people who call themselves 'conservatives' in our nation, is an illness. The mantra of social Darwinism, which is the mantra of every murderous dictator in the 20th century.

Conservatism today has been replaced with narcissism. And the Ayn Rand brand of conservatism is the most insidious. Rand was a textbook sociopath. In her notebooks Ayn Rand worshiped a notorious serial murderer-dismemberer.

The loudest of all the Republicans, right-wing attack-dog pundits and the Teabagger mobs fighting to kill health care reform and eviscerate "entitlement programs" increasingly hold up Ayn Rand as their guru. Sales of her books have soared in the past couple of years; one poll ranked Atlas Shrugged as the second most influential book of the 20th century, after the Bible.

What did Rand admire so much about Hickman? His sociopathic qualities: "Other people do not exist for him, and he does not see why they should," she wrote, gushing that Hickman had "no regard whatsoever for all that society holds sacred, and with a consciousness all his own. He has the true, innate psychology of a Superman. He can never realize and feel 'other people.'"

That mantra is as far from Jesus Christ as you can get. The right in America are the modern day Pharisee.

It seems to me that 'honor thy father and thy mother' SHOULD be a conservative tenet. But it's not. Instead, it's 'let them die'

Luke 16:13-15

13 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and mammon (money).”

14 The Pharisees, who loved money, heard all this and were sneering at Jesus.

You shall rise up before the gray-headed and honor the aged, and you shall revere your God; I am the Lord.
Leviticus 19:32

The Final Judgment

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

The left often uses Scripture in feeble attempts to manipulate guilt on conservatives. You might want to try that on some naive college kid.

I don't care if you feel guilt or not. God will be the final judge, and you won't be able to have Fox News stand next to you on your judgment day.

Luke 16:15

LOL. Save it for some naive college kid. Why don't you explain the story of govt help in the story of the Good Samaritan for us. Then you can tell us how often Jesus used the govt to feed people and heal the sick.

Last edited:
The Final Judgment

You are really delusional if you think you can twist this into something that supports the taking by force of one person's property and it's redistribution to someone else. You haven't got the faintest inkling of what this passage means, and neither do the rest of your Godless Communist comrades.

If you go back and read this Scripture, you will notice that all the actions of those on the right were VOLUNTARY.

Charity doesn't come from the end of a gun, you idiot. Go back to school.

Oh c'mon Bfgrn, why don't you deal with this^^^..??

Yeah, sweetie, we prefer our charity personal and face-to-face, rather than through a government bureaucracy because WE'RE "sceered of the People".

Exactly the sort of "logic" I expect from you by now. :eusa_whistle:

Must be kinda hard to send your charity very far if you've got to do it face to face all the time.

The govt of the USA was not set up to be a charity organization.

It was certainly set up to be a non profit you moron.

The Final Judgment

You are really delusional if you think you can twist this into something that supports the taking by force of one person's property and it's redistribution to someone else. You haven't got the faintest inkling of what this passage means, and neither do the rest of your Godless Communist comrades.

If you go back and read this Scripture, you will notice that all the actions of those on the right were VOLUNTARY.

Hey Einstein, WHY were my tax dollars used to kill and main innocent Iraqis and end the existence of over 4,000 American sons & daughters?

You want to talk about Godless?

It is a universal truth that the loss of liberty at home is to be charged to the provisions against danger, real or pretended, from abroad.
James Madison

Hey Einstein, WHY were my tax dollars used to kill and main innocent Iraqis and end the existence of over 4,000 American sons & daughters?

It is a universal truth that the loss of liberty at home is to be charged to the provisions against danger, real or pretended, from abroad.
James Madison

Hey, Einstein, WHY have tax dollars of all of America's citizens been used to fight all the wars since the foundation of this nation? You're the oddball here, not us.

James Madison

Hey Einstein, what the fuck makes you think I supported Bush's bullshit war any more that I support BoiKing's bullshit redistribution?

And yes, I'll talk about Godless all day long because just like Satan himself, you try to twist Scripture to fit your warped and evil perspective.

The Final Judgment

There was a time in America where liberals and conservatives both supported wonderful programs like Medicare and social security.

But those days are over. We have in America today a far right extremism that does not represent conservatism. Instead, they spew the mantra of social Darwinism. It is a disease, not a philosophy. It was the disease that afflicted Hitler, Stalin and every brutal dictator of the 20th century.

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich.
President John F. Kennedy

The Final Judgment

There was a time in America where liberals and conservatives both supported wonderful programs like Medicare and social security.

But those days are over. We have in America today a far right extremism that does not represent conservatism. Instead, they spew the mantra of social Darwinism. It is a disease, not a philosophy. It was the disease that afflicted Hitler, Stalin and every brutal dictator of the 20th century.

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich.
President John F. Kennedy

Medicare and Social Security are unsustainable in their present form. Are you suggesting that we go from 50% of our budget being spent on entitlements to 80%? How about 90%?

A 'free society' is not what you libturds are pushing for. This society, at least the portion of it that actually works, works until April 17th just to pay taxes. That ain't 'free'.

And you've got the balls to demand MORE? Cheeky little bastard, aren't you?

The hoax is your article. Your author is being dishonest by leaving out some very pertinent details. Like the FACT the REASON the ACA will offer a very brief period of health care access to individuals with pre-existing conditions, is because it ends in 2014, when the ban on insurers refusing to cover adults with pre-existing conditions goes into effect.

The rest of the article is right wing propaganda. Right up your alley.

Forum List

Back