5 Ways Liberalism Destroys Virtue

Buford

Rookie
May 15, 2012
In a house
Excellent article I read today.

"Liberals aren't actually charitable, courageous, or compassionate; they just claim to be those things by virtue of the fact that they're liberal. In fact, that's one of the major selling points of liberalism: being able to think of yourself as moral and good without the trials and sacrifice that go along with actually being moral and good."

5 Ways Liberalism Destroys Virtue - John Hawkins - [page]

"Liberals aren't actually charitable, courageous, or compassionate; they just claim to be those things by virtue of the fact that they're liberal. In fact, that's one of the major selling points of liberalism: being able to think of yourself as moral and good without the trials and sacrifice that go along with actually being moral and good."

Above is the 57647th way that conservatives are hatemongers

• Banned

From the OP: "Liberals begin with the proposition that conservatives are unwitting dupes at best and evil at worst while other liberals are on the side of the angels."

I want to thank you for proving the OP is right on target. Thanks.

Thanks for the simple, one sentence definitions, I'll S can all of them.

Eventhough I am related to this individual, I can tell you that social morals are broken by all types. Repubs and conservatives sin also. There is no one without sin.
So try to sell that crap somewhere else.
I am going to Little rock in August to work on poor folks homes, do I hear any volunteers from the right?
chirp.

Wow, way to be Evidence the OP is right on.

Eventhough I am related to this individual, I can tell you that social morals are broken by all types. Repubs and conservatives sin also. There is no one without sin.
I am going to Little rock in August to work on poor folks homes, do I hear any volunteers from the right?
chirp.

dunno about the right or left, independent and proud of it here. However I work at our local food bank every week and have done so for years. Sometimes I even drive food out to those that can't get there.

chirp.

I am sure all the Materials you will be using, were paid for by Donations for Conservatives. :)

chirp.

Good points, and I'm no good at things that require dexterity, though I'm helping collect clothing, food (CANNED) and household goods for a few families that lost much to the floods in the last weeks. I know the prices of canned hams, tuna, and chicken from Save a Lot to Winn Dixie, and Wal Mart in between.

No doubt, the right wing trash and their 3rd grade intelligence levels can't process anything beyond a few words at a time.

Virtue?

Let him die!

Feed the poor and they will breed.

Applauding executions.

Cutting school lunch.

The right and the left have hugely different ideas of "virtue".

No doubt, the right wing trash and their 3rd grade intelligence levels can't process anything beyond a few words at a time.

From the OP: "Liberals begin with the proposition that conservatives are unwitting dupes at best and evil at worst while other liberals are on the side of the angels."

Thanks to you for confirming the OP again. I think that's 3 liberals now who have confirmed the article.

You're welcome. We often dumb it down so lefties get the gist of the article since that is who it is directed at.

'Dumbing' things down appears to be your calling, it is good you can excel at SOMETHING. ; )

Just for you, dear. Thanks once more for confirming the truth of the article.

Virtue?

Let him die!

Feed the poor and they will breed.

Applauding executions.

Cutting school lunch.

The right and the left have hugely different ideas of "virtue".

And you honestly believe that no one feeds the poor except govt with our taxes? You're ignorant. Thanks for confirming the truth of the article. Make that 4 lefty confirmations of the article.

"Liberals are completely indifferent to whether the programs they advocate work or not. It's all about how they make them feel. A liberal will prefer a completely non-functional government program that makes them feel good about themselves over a program that works, but doesn't inflate their egos, 10 times out of 10. The same goes for morality. The standard isn't, "Is it right or is it wrong?" -- it's whether it makes them feel nice or mean. "Nice and wrong" is always preferable to "right and mean." As most non-liberals over the age of 12 have long since discovered, feelings are an extremely poor replacement for logic, decency, and common sense."

Last edited:
5 Ways Liberalism Destroys Virtue

Yeah.....give us more o' that "conservative"-Christian virtue.....

burning-cross.jpg

"A Georgia couple was arrested this week on charges of child cruelty and false imprisonment after their 15-year-old daughter told authorities that she was forced to live in a chicken coop and wear a remote-controlled shock collar.

The 15-year-old, who was home schooled, reportedly said that her adopted parents, Samuel and Diana Franklin, punished her for not finishing school work by spending up to six days at a time in the chicken coop behind their house in Butler over the past two years.

Diana Franklin told one neighbor that she was “doing what the Bible says” by punishing the girl for not doing chores the “right way,” according to KLTV."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back