5 Reasons Why Chick Fil-A Is Not What You Think

According to HuffPo (and I assume a few will crucify me for my source, but feel free to provide another) Chick Fil A have donated money to hate groups, who compare gay people to pedophiles, and want them exported out of the country.
They have also been sued more than a dozen times for employment discrimination. One women who is currently suing says she was sacked because the managers wanted her to be a 'stay at home mum'.

David Badash: Chick-fil-A: 5 Reasons It Isn't What You Think

If this is true, it goes beyond free speech.

Yes yes yes..It's all true.. Shut down the company...
Nice try there "roo".
You get neg repped for this bullshit.

528781_4412391947404_1956449781_n.jpg

This deserves reposting!

Yeah, let's compare a business to a religion....

According to HuffPo (and I assume a few will crucify me for my source, but feel free to provide another) Chick Fil A have donated money to hate groups, who compare gay people to pedophiles, and want them exported out of the country.
They have also been sued more than a dozen times for employment discrimination. One women who is currently suing says she was sacked because the managers wanted her to be a 'stay at home mum'.

Why do you give a shit?

How many Chic-fil-A's are in OZ, any-damned way?
:eusa_hand:

Hey dummy..Thanks..I will now drive by 3 Mc Donald's, 5 burger kings and four KFC's to get to the closest Chic-Fil-A....
This is what happens when you piss us off.
Chick-fil-A supporters show their appreciation | TBO.com
Chick-fil-A supporters rally at stores | News - Home
Chick-Fil-A Supporters Fill Rofo Location - Limerick-Royersford-Spring City, PA Patch

The message is....We are sick of your side's politically correct nonsense.
We're taking a stand.....

I would assume that the support is coming from those who don't think gay people should be treated like equals, so I wouldn't want to buy anything from them, either.

Bull shit you Ignorant Race Baiting Liberal. Their Support is common from Every Day People sick and tired of you fucking reactionary Left wing Loons calling for a Boycott every time someone says something you don't like.

You mean like the Dixie Chicks...?

I don't remember any mayors trying to keep Dixie Chick merchandise out of the local stores.
The people chose to either support the Chicks, or boycott them. The government officials didn't get involved.

The only reason we're championing them is because we are sick to fucking death of hearing you little pussy liberals start the name calling every time someone has a differing opinion from yours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My god you assholes want a cleansed society that acts and thinks only how you see fit !!
:eusa_boohoo:

really? :eusa_clap:

too bad you're as stupid as you are clueless. Dante hasn't weighed in on this before now. You admit its all a game.

cities fuck with businesses they have issues with ALL the time. None of you wingnuts care.

now stfu..you lost.

the Chickencreep needs to be called names. Why? He entered the public sphere.

call him names all day long, just don't illegally try to prevent him from doing business

Has Dante weighed in on the fact that's he's been banned ? :badgrin:

I would be wary about this article. People sue big corporations all the time, valid or not. How does CFA compare to McDonalds for example?

CFA is a great restaurant, always clean with outstanding service, something I can't say about most fast food places.

Seriously? Did Republicans actually convince people to eat at Chik Fil A in support for opposing gays? Instead of protests this is the only grass roots idea I've seen happen for repubs and it consists of going out and.... stuffing your pie holes?

Didya have some Freedom Fries with it? :lol: Republicans

Of course not....they also had Meat Monday:

The offices of Republican U.S. Sens. Chuck Grassley of Iowa and John Cornyn of Texas celebrated “Meat Monday” today with a lunch of barbecue beef brisket, ribs, and sausage from Hill Country Barbecue Market in Washington, D.C.

U.S. Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa
They were responding to recent reports that a U.S. Department of Agriculture newsletter had encouraged federal employees to participate in “meatless Mondays” by sampling some of the options available in USDA cafeterias. USDA officials quickly retracted the recommendation in response to protests from farm groups, saying it was posted without proper clearance on a USDA website and had been removed.

It's good to see that the DC area has a BBQ place. There are none in California :mad:

really? :eusa_clap:

too bad you're as stupid as you are clueless. Dante hasn't weighed in on this before now. You admit its all a game.

cities fuck with businesses they have issues with ALL the time. None of you wingnuts care.

now stfu..you lost.

the Chickencreep needs to be called names. Why? He entered the public sphere.

call him names all day long, just don't illegally try to prevent him from doing business

Has Dante weighed in on the fact that's he's been banned ? :badgrin:

it's a hard life, kid, and it's even harder when you're stupid.

you may want to write that on your hand

The only reason we're championing them is because we are sick to fucking death of hearing you little pussy liberals start the name calling every time someone has a differing opinion from yours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO you must be a prissy little liberal :D

Ohh how I love blind irony.

Seriously? Did Republicans actually convince people to eat at Chik Fil A in support for opposing gays? Instead of protests this is the only grass roots idea I've seen happen for repubs and it consists of going out and.... stuffing your pie holes?

I don't know how eating junk food means you are supporting the ban on same sex marriage, but I am sure the Republicans know the secret.

I know, right.

I'm not sure that was what they were doing more than supporting the guy's right to say whatever he wants. I support his right to do it and I think Chik Fil A is a fine place too.

I wonder if the CEO of Souper Salad would have gotten such a response however.

I would be wary about this article. People sue big corporations all the time, valid or not. How does CFA compare to McDonalds for example?

CFA is a great restaurant, always clean with outstanding service, something I can't say about most fast food places.

a dozen lawsuits is nothing, really, and i doubt anyone told the woman cited that they wanted her to be a stay at home mum.

So according to some of the left if you own a franchise business and state a personal opinion that some don't like politicians should be able to stop you from opening a store in there state or city how interesting. So I guess if a business owner stated he was pro gay marriage I take it you would be equally fine with politicians trying to stop them from opening a store in their city or state as well.

It's not about opposing gays, at least it isn't as far as I'm concerned.

It’s about the basic understanding that a free society requires a certain amount of respect for a wide range of opinions without penalty by the government.

And no, I don't eat at Chick Fil A.

It's not about opposing gays, at least it isn't as far as I'm concerned.

It’s about the basic understanding that a free society requires a certain amount of respect for a wide range of opinions without penalty by the government.

And no, I don't eat at Chick Fil A.

You should. It's wonderful.

Look.

The price of living in a free society is that every now and then, you're going to hear something that you disagree with.

Forum List

Back