5 Reasons Why Chick Fil-A Is Not What You Think

So according to some of the left if you own a franchise business and state a personal opinion that some don't like politicians should be able to stop you from opening a store in there state or city how interesting. So I guess if a business owner stated he was pro gay marriage I take it you would be equally fine with politicians trying to stop them from opening a store in their city or state as well.
Oh, no! The left fully supports your right to choose...as long as you choose what they dictate.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
-- Evelyn Beatrice Hall

Fuck that shit. If you disagree with me, I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. You racist.
-- American leftists

528781_4412391947404_1956449781_n.jpg

This deserves reposting!

Damn right it does !!

I guarantee you, if the CEO was a Muslim and came out against gay marriage, you wouldn't hear a word out of any Democrat mayor, and liberals wouldn't utter a word.

Ahh now I get it! This has taken off so well because of the Christian persecution complex.
Gotcha.

According to HuffPo (and I assume a few will crucify me for my source, but feel free to provide another) Chick Fil A have donated money to hate groups, who compare gay people to pedophiles, and want them exported out of the country.
They have also been sued more than a dozen times for employment discrimination. One women who is currently suing says she was sacked because the managers wanted her to be a 'stay at home mum'.

David Badash: Chick-fil-A: 5 Reasons It Isn't What You Think

If this is true, it goes beyond free speech.

Well--your minut little boycott didn't work--this is what is going on at Chick-Fil--A stores around this country---:razz: It appears that the Gay community has really pissed some people off.

m83gad-m83g85chickpowers.jpg

I'll bet they VOTE too.

The line at the Chick-fil-A near Powers Boulevard wrapped about halfway around the building at 2:15 p.m. Wednesday and there were 54 cars in line for the drive-thru window. (Matt Steiner, The Gazette)
Read more: Springs customers swamp local Chick-fil-A stores | fil, chick, event - Colorado Springs Gazette, CO

Last edited:
According to HuffPo (and I assume a few will crucify me for my source, but feel free to provide another) Chick Fil A have donated money to hate groups, who compare gay people to pedophiles, and want them exported out of the country.
They have also been sued more than a dozen times for employment discrimination. One women who is currently suing says she was sacked because the managers wanted her to be a 'stay at home mum'.

David Badash: Chick-fil-A: 5 Reasons It Isn't What You Think

If this is true, it goes beyond free speech.

I would be wary about this article. People sue big corporations all the time, valid or not. How does CFA compare to McDonalds for example?

CFA is a great restaurant, always clean with outstanding service, something I can't say about most fast food places.

Without exception, one of the nicest FF joints around.

Why do you doubt that Del?

because it would be a really stupid thing for a manager to say to an employee.

i'm not saying it didn't happen, just that i doubt it

I could see some insensitive jerkwad saying something like that.

Chances are, though, the remark came after she's called out numerous times or went home early a lot because her kid's sick or the babysitter's sick, or she can't find a babysitter, or any number of things that go along with being a mom.

Before the ladies jump my ass, I give preference to single moms when hiring.
But i also understand the frustration of having them as employees

oye....this is so fucking stooopid. Here is what the man said
"We are very much supportive of the family — the biblical definition of the family unit," Cathy said. "We are a family-owned business, a family-led business, and we are married to our first wives. We give God thanks for that'"

The Chik-Fil-A CEO did not bash gays, he simply stated his beliefs. If you want to punish people for being against gay marriage, go to any black church. They are vehemently opposed to homosexuality.

I am in favor of gay marriage, I oppose stupidity.

He financially supports, in a big way, organizations that do bash gays. He's a major supporter of NOM, which does advocate boycotts of companies that support same sex marriage.

This deserves reposting!

Damn right it does !!

I guarantee you, if the CEO was a Muslim and came out against gay marriage, you wouldn't hear a word out of any Democrat mayor, and liberals wouldn't utter a word.

Ahh now I get it! This has taken off so well because of the Christian persecution complex.
Gotcha.

Oh yeah I forgot Farrakhan is so polite...

He only prays for the destruction of the US and a globalist society where woman are stoned if they don't wear the proper gear or are accused of having a cup of coffee with a male that is not their relative..

Oh yeah and progressive "liberals" praise it...

They love the idea of burring a woman up to her chest and throwing rocks at her head until she is dead is "ethnicity."

Last edited:
"We are very much supportive of the family — the biblical definition of the family unit," Cathy said. "We are a family-owned business, a family-led business, and we are married to our first wives. We give God thanks for that'"

The Chik-Fil-A CEO did not bash gays, he simply stated his beliefs. If you want to punish people for being against gay marriage, go to any black church. They are vehemently opposed to homosexuality.

He financially supports, in a big way, organizations that do bash gays. He's a major supporter of NOM, which does advocate boycotts of companies that support same sex marriage.

Repeating yourself over and over again does not make your statement true...

Refusing to look at all sides of the issue leaves one narrow.

Last edited:

Repeating yourself over and over again does not make your statement true...

Refusing to look at all sides of the issue leaves one narrow.

Wingnuts only learn by rote.

Did I mention, he financially supports, in a big way, organizations that do bash gays? He's a major supporter of NOM, which does advocate boycotts of companies that support same sex marriage.

Bull shit you Ignorant Race Baiting Liberal. Their Support is common from Every Day People sick and tired of you fucking reactionary Left wing Loons calling for a Boycott every time someone says something you don't like.

You mean like the Dixie Chicks...?

I don't remember any mayors trying to keep Dixie Chick merchandise out of the local stores.
The people chose to either support the Chicks, or boycott them. The government officials didn't get involved.

If that was my point, you'd be on the money.
It wasn't, so you're not...

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back