5 Reasons Why Chick Fil-A Is Not What You Think

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Seriously? Did Republicans actually convince people to eat at Chik Fil A in support for opposing gays? Instead of protests this is the only grass roots idea I've seen happen for repubs and it consists of going out and.... stuffing your pie holes?

Didya have some Freedom Fries with it? :lol: Republicans

Freedom to support one man / one woman marriage and the villification of those beliefs by public officials for political gain.

Seriously? Did Republicans actually convince people to eat at Chik Fil A in support for opposing gays? Instead of protests this is the only grass roots idea I've seen happen for repubs and it consists of going out and.... stuffing your pie holes?

I don't know how eating junk food means you are supporting the ban on same sex marriage, but I am sure the Republicans know the secret.

I don't know how eating junk food means you are supporting the ban on same sex marriage, but I am sure the Republicans know the secret.

So are you not able to get married? Or do you rememeber your "experimental" days in college?

According to HuffPo (and I assume a few will crucify me for my source, but feel free to provide another) Chick Fil A have donated money to hate groups, who compare gay people to pedophiles, and want them exported out of the country.
They have also been sued more than a dozen times for employment discrimination. One women who is currently suing says she was sacked because the managers wanted her to be a 'stay at home mum'.

David Badash: Chick-fil-A: 5 Reasons It Isn't What You Think

If this is true, it goes beyond free speech.

oh....................................................................................The outrage.

Hatchet jobs at huffingsome are commom fodder for fucktards. I remember when they said the same lame shit about Wal Mart. including locking their employees up.. damn lying assed fucktards will stop at nothing.

David Badash

Founder and editor, The New Civil Rights Movement

REALLY??? Huffington Post GAY section, no he's not political noooooooooooooo......He's probably in NAMBLA as well

According to HuffPo (and I assume a few will crucify me for my source, but feel free to provide another) Chick Fil A have donated money to hate groups, who compare gay people to pedophiles, and want them exported out of the country.
They have also been sued more than a dozen times for employment discrimination. One women who is currently suing says she was sacked because the managers wanted her to be a 'stay at home mum'.

One thing Chick Fil A certainly IS: Making piles of money from a massive outpouring of support of their free speech. :clap2:

528781_4412391947404_1956449781_n.jpg

One thing Chick Fil A certainly IS: Making piles of money from a massive outpouring of support of their free speech. :clap2:

I would assume that the support is coming from those who don't think gay people should be treated like equals, so I wouldn't want to buy anything from them, either.

I would assume that the support is coming from those who don't think gay people should be treated like equals, so I wouldn't want to buy anything from them, either.

You can assume whatever you like but it doesn't change the fact. It appears they're going to be just fine without your purchasing a chicken sandwich. ;)

You can assume whatever you like but it doesn't change the fact. It appears they're going to be just fine without your purchasing a chicken sandwich. ;)

You could assume but chickens aren't too happy right now.

It's an op-ed piece by a political activist, it is all opinion based on other op-ed pieces.

It does not go beyond free speech in our country, our country is found on free speech. So no matter how hateful, disgusting, repulsive, it maybe, it is a right of every American.

Bull shit you Ignorant Race Baiting Liberal. Their Support is common from Every Day People sick and tired of you fucking reactionary Left wing Loons calling for a Boycott every time someone says something you don't like.

Forum List

Back