Chick-fil-A Manager Supports Gay Pride | Working Stiff versus Corporate Scumbags

Dante, it is free speech, as long as no political figure gets involved and tries to ban his restaurant, then it is what makes America great.

Dante, it is free speech, as long as no political figure gets involved and tries to ban his restaurant, then it is what makes America great.

I defend free speech. I also defend the right to punish people for their speech.

I hate when people protest speakers at Universities and forums. I love it when people punish people who support haters.

actions and words have consequences

thoughts and ideas, no one can touch

Chick-fil-A Manager Supports Gay Pride | Working Stiff versus Corporate Scumbags

Chick-fil-A manager in NH to help gay pride fest

When corporate vultures/ GOP Job creators, act badly and dis the spirit of American freedom .. the average Joe stands up to be counted

Chik-fil-a is awesome IMHO. I've noticed that all of the stores that aren't in malls have Old Glory flying outside, fresh flowers on the tables, and are all closed on Sundays. They have nothing to be ashamed of.

I do wish they would send a little more of the profits to their employees today since they are obviously having to work much harder than normal. A company is only as good as their employees.

Holy Shit ! Everyone freely expressing their beliefs and harming no one.

Hurry Obama pass an executive order.

yep, but I would think funding anti gay marriage initiatives hurt the gay families and couples

just sayin

How bout this.......... fund whatever the fuck is legal to fund and aligns with your beliefs.

This turning freedom around and villifying people at every turn really is wearing thin on a broad cross section of Americans.

I know you think your locked in come November.

It is wearing thin.

Holy Shit ! Everyone freely expressing their beliefs and harming no one.

Hurry Obama pass an executive order.

yep, but I would think funding anti gay marriage initiatives hurt the gay families and couples

just sayin

How bout this.......... fund whatever the fuck is legal to fund and aligns with your beliefs.

This turning freedom around and villifying people at every turn really is wearing thin on a broad cross section of Americans.

It is wearing thin.

Vilifying people? Isn't that what you do on a daily basis? I have said nothing in the other threads about Chick-fil-A. You have no idea what I think

now stop vilifying everyone you disagree with. save the vilification for the truly outrageous. stop being so appalled and outraged, and upset over every single statement you disagree with'

no one likes alarmist little pricks like you

he owns the franchise. he can do what he wants.

if chik fil-a attempts to punish him, you'll have a point.

otherwise, not so much.

my point is the average Joe manager is not anything like the corporate vulture Christian prick CEO

of course not, the average joe franchise owner agrees with you on gay marriage.

I support gay marriage on principle. I did not always care. I was as ambivalent as one could be...then Margaret Marshall wrote a stunning decision. The average Joe supports and dislikes gay marriage, but the average Joe isn't a scumbag with bottomless pockets who equates their wealth with special privileges and speech

fuck wealthy America. truly

This week, Conan O’Brien introduced a new mascot for Chick-fil-A: Chaz, the Intolerant Chicken. Preaching the company’s anti-gay beliefs, Chaz encourages gay men and lesbians to give up their abominable attractions and enjoy Chick-fil-A’s food as substitute, with hilarious results. Chaz always signs off with his trademark tagline, “Eat up, You Godless Sodomites!” Watch the clips:

Conan O'Brien Introduces 'Chaz, The Intolerant Chick-fil-A Chicken' | ThinkProgress

those are very good, by jesus!

my point is the average Joe manager is not anything like the corporate vulture Christian prick CEO

I support gay marriage on principle. I did not always care. I was as ambivalent as one could be...then Margaret Marshall wrote a stunning decision. The average Joe supports and dislikes gay marriage, but the average Joe isn't a scumbag with bottomless pockets who equates their wealth with special privileges and speech

i've see no evidence that the ceo of cfa feels he should have special privileges.

he expressed his opinion and a bunch of asshat politicians, including menino, jumped on it to make points.

do you support menino, emmanuel et al?

just sayin

It is wearing thin.

Vilifying people? Isn't that what you do on a daily basis? I have said nothing in the other threads about Chick-fil-A. You have no idea what I think

now stop vilifying everyone you disagree with. save the vilification for the truly outrageous. stop being so appalled and outraged, and upset over every single statement you disagree with'

no one likes alarmist little pricks like you

people who attempt to jerk Dante @ get their just deserts ;)

i've see no evidence that the ceo of cfa feels he should have special privileges.

he expressed his opinion and a bunch of asshat politicians, including menino, jumped on it to make points.

do you support menino, emmanuel et al?

I support Mumbles and Rahm's right to strike back at hateful speech. Tolerance does not equate acceptance.

listen I defended the rights of white supremacists to do videos on my local cable access station. I even offered to help them do it correctly. I would then have done a video attacking them for whatever I found offensive.

see?

Personally, I believe people have the right to discriminate. The "real" issue is how far does that right extend?

This isn't about "beliefs". It's about dollars and cents. Gay people work. They pay taxes. Just like everyone else, they pay for those bridges and roads and sewers and electrical grid and all the other things that Americans pay for. In fact, when you look at their small numbers and their enormous contributions, one has to wonder how big a share are they actually paying?

So if Chicken doodles wants to sell their packaged pink sludge to unsuspecting consumers, fine, it's all good. But if they want to discriminate, then don't use the roads or electricity or anything else that involved "gay taxpayer contributions".

To force gay people to subsidize discrimination against themselves is like forcing Christian employers to pay for birth control, unless of course it's the government giving that Christian organization their money.

http://www.catholiccharitiesusa.org/Document.Doc?id=1924

Check out the part where they get their "revenue". About halfway down under "finances".

Forum List

Back