5 Reasons Why Chick Fil-A Is Not What You Think

only because he was until both asshat mayors backed down.

try again, corky

hmmm, so there is a court case on this incredible violation of civil rights?

:eusa_shhh:
There has to be litigation in order to stand up for Rights?

Well, hell. Tell everyone to go home and stop being vigilant. There are no people looking to curb your liberties......Ignore that whole Human History thing....

Move along people. Nothing to see here...

:lol: alarmist claptrap

NOTHING happened. :eusa_clap:

Fuck, why defend Chick-fil-A so strongly? It's a fucking corporate change machine. It's not a person.

the CEO? Dipshit Bigshot who got slapped for opening his big mouth
he hasn't been slapped, and he HAS the same First Amendment Rights that you do. Which means that government cannot begin to think about doing anything to him for his opinion and views.

Not to hard to understand really.

BTW....He did NOT get slapped for opening his big mouth. Government got slapped, and hard. Kicked in the nuts too, because it was government that backed down.

Last time I checked, the owner of Chik-fil-a hasn't changed his views, hasn't bowed down to oppression of speech. He is still standing and the left are trembling in impotent anger at their inability to cow him.

That just brightens My day. The left getting so resoundingly bitch slapped.

Sorry Dick, I thought you were saying Dan Cathy was spearheading boycotts.

I don't really support organized boycotts. I have companies I boycott for various reasons, not usually political.

No, I said he was giving millions to NOM, which organizes boycotts. Cathy just pays the freight.

That is his right, he can do with it what he wants.

I object to government interjecting their boycotts, it is not their responsibility or their purpose. If the public chooses not to frequent a business then that is between the the business and the patrons.

The joke is that Dan Cathy contributes millions to organizations like NOM. NOM has been organizing boycotts of businesses that don't discriminate against employees. They organized boycotts against companies like General Mills and Starbucks.

Yet the right wing here believes that Dan Cathy is having HIS first amendment rights violated.

try again, corky

nope. mumbles pulled his head out of his ass long enough to talk to the city's lawyer and backed off before he did something really stupid.

so did rahm emanuel.

just because i don't agree with the guy, that doesn't give the govt the right to summarily decide that his company can't open a store in boston.

bloomberg got this one right

Well, hell. Tell everyone to go home and stop being vigilant. There are no people looking to curb your liberties......Ignore that whole Human History thing....

Of course nothing happened. That was the whole point. Government backed down before they could violate a citizens rights.

It is called being proactive.

Fuck, why defend Chick-fil-A so strongly? It's a fucking corporate change machine. It's not a person.

he hasn't been slapped, and he HAS the same First Amendment Rights that you do. Which means that government cannot begin to think about doing anything to him for his opinion and views.

Not to hard to understand really.

BTW....He did NOT get slapped for opening his big mouth. Government got slapped, and hard. Kicked in the nuts too, because it was government that backed down.

Last time I checked, the owner of Chik-fil-a hasn't changed his views, hasn't bowed down to oppression of speech. He is still standing and the left are trembling in impotent anger at their inability to cow him.

That just brightens My day. The left getting so resoundingly bitch slapped.

Bad publicity all around. Oh my!!!!! :cuckoo:

:the wave:

you people are nuts. Nothing happened

According to HuffPo (and I assume a few will crucify me for my source, but feel free to provide another) Chick Fil A have donated money to hate groups, who compare gay people to pedophiles, and want them exported out of the country.
They have also been sued more than a dozen times for employment discrimination. One women who is currently suing says she was sacked because the managers wanted her to be a 'stay at home mum'.

David Badash: Chick-fil-A: 5 Reasons It Isn't What You Think

If this is true, it goes beyond free speech.

I think it's delicious, clean, and fast. Good enough for me.

I couldn't help but notice that it say's 'Blessed Ramadan' on your moniker. So I ask you this question: Aren't Homosexuals put to death in muslim nations? And your religion is also against this so called lifestyle, so why are you speaking in support of this?

try again, corky

nope. mumbles pulled his head out of his ass long enough to talk to the city's lawyer and backed off before he did something really stupid.

so did rahm emanuel.

just because i don't agree with the guy, that doesn't give the govt the right to summarily decide that his company can't open a store in boston.

What did they do? Come on del, man up. What actions did they take?

I don't really support organized boycotts. I have companies I boycott for various reasons, not usually political.

No, I said he was giving millions to NOM, which organizes boycotts. Cathy just pays the freight.

Starbucks can be as gay as possible, I dont care, Boycotts are stupid and a waste of time....

Yet the right wing made a big deal out of eating at the establishments owned by a man who pays others to boycott. By the way, your homophobia seems like a clinical problem. You seem to suffer very low self-esteem and be driven your fear of others.

His company made boatloads of money today...

How does that translate into being "slapped"...

Perhaps you meant that the two dipshit mayors got slapped...

That would be more accurate....

Of course nothing happened. That was the whole point. Government backed down before they could violate a citizens rights.

It is called being proactive.

Backed down? Hmmm, from what? Words? :laugh2: Public statements?

OMFG!!! Call the alarmists union.

Starbucks can be as gay as possible, I dont care, Boycotts are stupid and a waste of time....

Oh, Starbucks is pretty gay.... Starbucks is pretty much an elitist gay bar...

A bunch of college grads that sit around all day with their thumbs up their asses doubting their sexuality... It's pretty pathetic...

Thats probably why Holmes went batshit crazy - he probably viewed Starbucks as society as a whole...

According to HuffPo (and I assume a few will crucify me for my source, but feel free to provide another) Chick Fil A have donated money to hate groups, who compare gay people to pedophiles, and want them exported out of the country.
They have also been sued more than a dozen times for employment discrimination. One women who is currently suing says she was sacked because the managers wanted her to be a 'stay at home mum'.

David Badash: Chick-fil-A: 5 Reasons It Isn't What You Think

If this is true, it goes beyond free speech.

Attorney fees awarded in Inglewood Costco gay discrimination lawsuit
Previous Entry | Next Entry
By Denise Nix on February 11, 2009 12:04 PM | Permalink | Comments (4) | ShareThis

From City News Service:

LOS ANGELES (CNS) - Two months after Costco was ordered to pay $420,000 to an employee who was retaliated against for complaining of mistreatment because he is gay and HIV-positive, the warehouse store was ordered today to pay an even larger amount in attorneys' fees.

Attorney fees awarded in Inglewood Costco gay discrimination lawsuit - Crime & Courts

A class-action lawsuit against Costco Wholesale is moving forward in the wake of a U.S. Supreme Court decision that favored Wal-Mart in a similar case. On Thursday, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit, in California, told both sides to file briefs stating their positions in the next 30 days. The court heard oral arguments for the Costco case in April 2008, but put a decision on hold until the Wal-Mart lawsuit was decided.

Business & Technology | Court moves ahead on Costco class-action lawsuit after three-year hiatus | Seattle Times Newspaper

Just a quick hit of the liberal praised COSTCO......how many would you like? There are MORE! Many MORE!

How bout some from Ben and Jerrys"? You want those? or Starbucks?

Let me know....I could play this silly game all day long with you idiots!

so did rahm emanuel.

What did they do? Come on del, man up. What actions did they take?

what did who do? google chik fil-a and edumicate your own self.

you can play your reindeer games as much as you want, d, you know that if a city mayor had threatened to ban a business for supporting gay marriage, you'd be all over them like a cheap suit.

as would i.

because it would be right.

Forum List

Back