5 Reasons Why Chick Fil-A Is Not What You Think

:lol: alarmist claptrap

NOTHING happened. :eusa_clap:
Of course nothing happened. That was the whole point. Government backed down before they could violate a citizens rights.

It is called being proactive.

Backed down? Hmmm, from what? Words? :laugh2: Public statements?

OMFG!!! Call the alarmists union.
Oh, so they AREN'T going to allow Chick-fli-a to open a restaurant wherever they can? It went from not in My city, to, "Well, as long as he meets all the ordinances for business"...

Someone call the deflection squad!

The First Amendment wins and that is good news for every American.....

Say goodnight twiggy.

What I find funny is you war on women comments and then you support homos.....uh.......why do they hate women so much they wont have sex with them?

So you have sex with gays? To prove you don't discriminate? Seems a rather confusing position.

Nope, I just said why do gays hate women so much they wont have sex with them, and yeah it's based on typical liberal logic and how they argue....confusing isnt it?

Here's another one. If you havent tried gay sex, how do you know you wont like it? What's stopping you from taking the plunge?

I'm sorry, obviously I haven't given nearly as much thought to this as you have. Whatever it is you've done, it's OK if you don't tell me.

Fuck, why defend Chick-fil-A so strongly? It's a fucking corporate change machine. It's not a person.

the CEO? Dipshit Bigshot who got slapped for opening his big mouth

I couldn't help but notice that it say's 'Blessed Ramadan' on your moniker. So I ask you this question: Aren't Homosexuals put to death in muslim nations? And your religion is also against this so called lifestyle, so why are you speaking in support of this?

Huh? What drugs are you on? I want some. :eusa_clap:

I have no religion. I wish religious people I know greetings and more on their Holy days. It's called being civil

I would no more blame a Catholic here for the actions of pederast rapist Priests and their defenders in the RCC hierarchy, than I blame a Muslim for the actions of Islamic states and bigots

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I would assume that the support is coming from those who don't think gay people should be treated like equals, so I wouldn't want to buy anything from them, either.

You probably already do. Despite the fact that this isnt about gay people. No one is treating them unequally. No one is discriminating against them. This was manufactured outrage.

A right winger saying "no one discriminates against gays"????

Fuck, why defend Chick-fil-A so strongly? It's a fucking corporate change machine. It's not a person.

The only reason we're championing them is because we are sick to fucking death of hearing you little pussy liberals start the name calling every time someone has a differing opinion from yours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My god you assholes want a cleansed society that acts and thinks only how you see fit !!

According to HuffPo (and I assume a few will crucify me for my source, but feel free to provide another) Chick Fil A have donated money to hate groups, who compare gay people to pedophiles, and want them exported out of the country.
They have also been sued more than a dozen times for employment discrimination. One women who is currently suing says she was sacked because the managers wanted her to be a 'stay at home mum'.

David Badash: Chick-fil-A: 5 Reasons It Isn't What You Think

If this is true, it goes beyond free speech.

No wonder right wingers like them so much!

which ceo? cathy or mumbles? :lol:

it was the thought that counted Mumbles' mouth and heart were in the right place.

Myself, I'd use zoning and everything in my power to legally harass the Chickcreep. Happens all the time and no one gives a shit about rights.

the bullshit concern for Cathy's rights is nothing more than political theater...poor political theater. Cheap seats

which ceo? cathy or mumbles? :lol:

it was the thought that counted Mumbles' mouth and heart were in the right place.

Myself, I'd use zoning and everything in my power to legally harass the Chickcreep. Happens all the time and no one gives a shit about rights.

the bullshit concern for Cathy's rights is nothing more than political theater...poor political theater. Cheap seats

you're welcome to your opinion.

god knows i don't want it. :thup:

The only reason we're championing them is because we are sick to fucking death of hearing you little pussy liberals start the name calling every time someone has a differing opinion from yours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My god you assholes want a cleansed society that acts and thinks only how you see fit !!
:eusa_boohoo:

really? :eusa_clap:

too bad you're as stupid as you are clueless. Dante hasn't weighed in on this before now. You admit its all a game.

cities fuck with businesses they have issues with ALL the time. None of you wingnuts care.

now stfu..you lost.

the Chickencreep needs to be called names. Why? He entered the public sphere.

too bad you're as stupid as you are clueless. Dante hasn't weighed in on this before now. You admit its all a game.

cities fuck with businesses they have issues with ALL the time. None of you wingnuts care.

now stfu..you lost.

call him names all day long, just don't illegally try to prevent him from doing business

According to HuffPo (and I assume a few will crucify me for my source, but feel free to provide another) Chick Fil A have donated money to hate groups, who compare gay people to pedophiles, and want them exported out of the country.
They have also been sued more than a dozen times for employment discrimination. One women who is currently suing says she was sacked because the managers wanted her to be a 'stay at home mum'.

As you said, IF this is true, it's wrong. However, I have heard of many companies sued for discrimination and never heard anything about Chick-fil-A. If anyone had issues with them before, the media didn't think it newsworthy.

I suspect that the left is frantically digging for any dirt to throw at the restaurant because they don't like them. It's funny that they never reported on them for anything before.

Most chains have had difficulties of some sort or disgruntled employees. It's usually not rampant, but there are certain managers who will screw up.

There is no proof given of the allegations, but these days it seems no ones cares. Just put it out there an hope it sticks. There is no question that there is a major effort underway to bring down Chick-fil-A. If there had been legal issues, that would have come first, not after other efforts at boycotting and trying to close the restaurants failed.

Either the left doesn't have their priorities straight or they are mad that so many people came out to support free speech (not discrimination) and they are going to plan "B", which is the usual character assassination.

The left needs to understand that people have a right to free speech even when they disagree with them.

As far as donating to hate groups, I think Soros and anyone else handing money to the thugs known as OWS are guilty of that. And, until Obama completes his change of our country, I am still entitled to my opinon.

now stfu..you lost.

Dante, you have to compare the situations, which you're not....Strip Clubs and Chick Fil A are NOT the same....No one is objecting to Chik Fil A as a buisness are they? Just what the owner SAID....
If a guy said I like strip clubs and then we boycotted, yes it would be the same thing and hypocrtical.

but an actual strip club is much different than saying you like strip clubs.

keep it apples to apples my friend

good gawd, people are stupid. NOTHING happened.

:cool:

Which is, of course, why you editted my statement to ommitt what happened when you responded to my post.

It doesn't really benefit you to cut my posts telling you what happened, ask me what happened as if I didnt already tell you and pretend as though you are ignorant despite the fact that you went to the effort to edit my post when you were responding. Especially when all people have to do is scroll up to see that I already told you.

oye....this is so fucking stooopid. Here is what the man said
"We are very much supportive of the family — the biblical definition of the family unit," Cathy said. "We are a family-owned business, a family-led business, and we are married to our first wives. We give God thanks for that'"

The Chik-Fil-A CEO did not bash gays, he simply stated his beliefs. If you want to punish people for being against gay marriage, go to any black church. They are vehemently opposed to homosexuality.

I am in favor of gay marriage, I oppose stupidity.

One thing Chick Fil A certainly IS: Making piles of money from a massive outpouring of support of their free speech. :clap2:

I would assume that the support is coming from those who don't think gay people should be treated like equals, so I wouldn't want to buy anything from them, either.

Bull shit you Ignorant Race Baiting Liberal. Their Support is common from Every Day People sick and tired of you fucking reactionary Left wing Loons calling for a Boycott every time someone says something you don't like.

You mean like the Dixie Chicks...?

Bull shit you Ignorant Race Baiting Liberal. Their Support is common from Every Day People sick and tired of you fucking reactionary Left wing Loons calling for a Boycott every time someone says something you don't like.

You mean like the Dixie Chicks...?

he's going to say that doesn't count.

528781_4412391947404_1956449781_n.jpg

This deserves reposting!

Seriously? Did Republicans actually convince people to eat at Chik Fil A in support for opposing gays? Instead of protests this is the only grass roots idea I've seen happen for repubs and it consists of going out and.... stuffing your pie holes?

Didya have some Freedom Fries with it? :lol: Republicans

I don't know how eating junk food means you are supporting the ban on same sex marriage, but I am sure the Republicans know the secret.

:confused::confused:

I'm not sure how you came to such an irrational conclusion.

Easy. She's human

Not to point out the obvious but you're the one calling people names there. :rofl:

In their defense chik fil a is a national food chain with many locations. These locations are run by franchise owners and local operators. You will probably find these types of lawsuits on any company that relies on people to follow corporate guidelines and laws. When you have to rely on so many people doing the right thing you are going to have employees who break the law and even your corporate guidelines. That is why we have laws, and even civil courts to handle litigation based on the wrongdoing of people. No large company is going to be perfect for these reasons, and not all lawsuits are filed by honest people who have faced actual discrimination.

I also have to admit to personally feeling that women who force employers to deal with their life choices to have children are forcing that employer to go through undue hardship in order to keep them employed, and that they create a need for other employees to pick up their slack for no extra pay. If you make a decision to have a kid that is your decision and i will not oppose that. If you want me to work harder to cover for your pregnant ass go fuck yourself. Unless you are going to pay me to do your job, don't ask. Someone has to make their chicken, and if you cannot be present to do so because you have to be there for your child, then there is no reason to pay you or employ you to make chicken.

Forum List

Back