5 Reasons Israel Is Losing the Public Relations Battle

Up until a couple of years ago, that was the only thing I knew about this conflict.

Everything I've researched and discovered from then until now, has led me to the position I have today. I'm about as objective a voice as you will ever get on this conflict.
You still don't know anything about this conflict.

Most people have been misinformed about this conflict. Until recently, misinformation was the only thing available.
I wouldn't call the Muslim, especially the Islamist terrorist group Hamas' version of ANYTHING factual information.

See post #5 and explain the editing. My response was something to the effect that "Israel wasn't trying to win a popularity contest." WTF is this all about?

Were you under the impression that Israel was trying to win a popularity contest?

Evidently not. Israel is doing everything in its power to make itself look like crap to the rest of the world.

There, is that better?
Apparently "world opinion" hasn't been able to stop Assad from murdering over 17000 of his own people in the last six months, has it? Israel will do whatever is necessary to defend itself. When Israel struck Sadam and recenlty Assad's nuclear sites, "world opinion" expressed outrage. Now it has been proven how wise and brave the Israelis were. Could you imagine Assad or Sadam witha Nuke? We should be extremely grateful to the Israelis for doing the world's dirty work for them. That's why Israel doesn't give a shit about this ever changing meaningless "world opinion".

Apparently "world opinion" hasn't been able to stop Assad from murdering over 17000 of his own people in the last six months, has it? Israel will do whatever is necessary to defend itself. When Israel struck Sadam and recenlty Assad's nuclear sites, "world opinion" expressed outrage. Now it has been proven how wise and brave the Israelis were. Could you imagine Assad or Sadam witha Nuke? We should be extremely grateful to the Israelis for doing the world's dirty work for them. That's why Israel doesn't give a shit about this ever changing meaningless "world opinion".
Occupational forces cannot claim self-defense.

Thats really a nice bullshit line IslamoNazis keep repeating, but it doesn't hold true since technically there is no occupation of any country called Palestine.

Most people have been misinformed about this conflict. Until recently, misinformation was the only thing available.
I wouldn't call the Muslim, especially the Islamist terrorist group Hamas' version of ANYTHING factual information.

Actually, I get most of my information from legal documents.
Would that be the ones where you told us that Hamas no longer follows its own legal document called the Hamas Charter which calls for the destruction of the Zionist state by violent means, and that no peace treaty or compromise short of that goal is acceptable? Heh heh heh.

Actually, I get most of my information from legal documents.
Would that be the ones where you told us that Hamas no longer follows its own legal document called the Hamas Charter which calls for the destruction of the Zionist state by violent means, and that no peace treaty or compromise short of that goal is acceptable? Heh heh heh.

No, more like the Geneva conventions or the 1949 armistice agreements.

We could have said the same thing about the Palestinians and Arabs. All five reasons.
Let's see you do it.

Only #5 would be true. But #1 through #4, you're just nuts!

In fact, I'll give my rebuttal's now:

#1 - In what country is a Palestinian occupational force present against the will of the indigenous population?

#2 - Where are the Palestinian's enriching uranium?

#3 - What Israeli citizens have the Palestinian's placed in "administrative detention"?

#4 - What Israeli port is under a Palestinian blockade?​

Like the article said, you people make some of the most ridiculous statements on this conflict and your post confirmed it.

Giving a middle finger to peace process? Hypocrisy? Punitive policies toward non-combatants?

They have done them all.

Please give me an example to which peace process they Palestinians agreed to. None. Which peace process the Palestinians have offered? NONE.

Hypocrisy? It comes in many ways. Starting with the PA painting themselves as people who we can easy talk to, which we all know is not the case.

Punitive policies toward non-combatants? Do I need to remind people again about the actions of Terror against Israelis who are not soldiers? Just Open up the news of these days. The tourists in Bulgaria were soldiers? NO. The southerners and northerners under missile threat are at war with them? NO.

I don't think I'm nuts. I simply consider things you don't, apperently.

Israel is not an "occupier". "Palestine" is not under occupation. The term is "DISPUTED TERRITORIES". Not "occupied territories". This is also the definition of the International Law.

Israel is not an "occupier". "Palestine" is not under occupation. The term is "DISPUTED TERRITORIES". Not "occupied territories". This is also the definition of the International Law.

Israel is the only one in the world who uses the term disputed territory.

Could you quote that law?

Israel is the only one in the world who uses the term disputed territory.

Could you quote that law?

"Israel is the only one in the world who uses the term disputed territory."

:lol:

Sure, if you ignore Kashmir, Western Sahara, Falkland Islands, Northen Cyprus, etc etc.

The "occupation" is not a debatable issue.

Not to who are not interested in facts.

A nation cannot be an occupier in its own homeland.

According to the 1949 armistice agreements (that Israel signed) that was still Palestine.

Has anything changed since then?

Forum List

Back