5 Must Visit Destinations in Washington, D C for Families

I absolutely detest voice software reading from a script on youtube videos.

I recommend going to the strip clubs on 14th St after a day at the Smithsonian.

It's only a block away from the Mall.

Made me think of "The Blue Mirror" which was a strip club I believe on F St. off 14th. I got in at age 15 with a phony draft card. Closed decades ago.

Marion Barry used to frequent the place. :laugh:

I suggest staying away during the Cherry Blossom Festival. It's a nightmare for locals during that event just in trying to get to work and do typical errands. I know people that live in that area and they've had people 'steal' their parking spaces at work and home.

I suggest staying away during the Cherry Blossom Festival. It's a nightmare for locals during that event just in trying to get to work and do typical errands. I know people that live in that area and they've had people 'steal' their parking spaces at work and home.
is that real ??

is that real ??

Yes, very much so.

Smoke a couple joints at Gravelly Point and watch the airplanes fly just above your head as they’re landing

Forum List

Back