5 "Men" Gang Rape 18-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint In Brooklyn Playground

Criminals exist in all races...but somehow, it seems only black parents are blamed.

Excuse me advance as I do not usually post to Moderators but this is un-avoidable. No matter how many times FBI stats or other posted..........showing a small percentage of population (3-5%) commit like 70% of crime many still blind to it? To solve problems you can do a Pareto. Go after big ticket item first.

I don't think that is as simple a claim as it is made out to be - for one thing, the stats vary according to the crimes in question and what part of the country, poverty is another big factor, racial disparities in conviction rates etc. It's complex. You have an account of blacks gang raping...I can just as easily find one of whites gang raping. The crime is what should be the focus.

It appears that the perpetrators in the OP were black so are we supposed to ignore their skin color for the sake of white washing the story or not offending those that may be seeking a PC way to tell this terrible story?

Seems the crime is more important than skin color but hey - if you feel the opposite, that's your perogative :)
I don't but it should not be ignored or minimized. Why do you choose to ignore or minimize it?

Why do you choose to emphasize it over the crime itself?

It appears that the perpetrators in the OP were black so are we supposed to ignore their skin color for the sake of white washing the story or not offending those that may be seeking a PC way to tell this terrible story?

Seems the crime is more important than skin color but hey - if you feel the opposite, that's your perogative :)
I don't but it should not be ignored or minimized. Why do you choose to ignore or minimize it?

I don't you created this issue over color and of course run away when asked a direct question. Race, color etc are important on a level of analysis and possibly identifying a problem within the societal subset. By identifying issues we may be able to assist and prevent further occurrences or other possible problems.

I don't you created this issue over color and of course run away when asked a direct question. Race, color etc are important on a level of analysis and possibly identifying a problem within the societal subset. By identifying issues we may be able to assist and prevent further occurrences or other possible problems.

I believe the OP created the issue over color. Reread it.

I am asking you Coyote you. Color is an important aspect as I have pointed out, you wish to hide that fact which only enables this type of situation to happen over and over again.

I am asking you Coyote you. Color is an important aspect as I have pointed out, you wish to hide that fact which only enables this type of situation to happen over and over again.

Which is more important? Color or the crime? DOES race have a bearing on this particular crime? Agree - race can matter, along with socio-economic status, gender, ethnic identity etc. People focus on race, but ignore the other factors behind those statistics, particularly in threads like this and then justify it by accusing folks of being "too PC".

Thanks black America, for failing (as usual) to raise children properly. Your culture sucks, your community sucks and your children suck. No one gives a fuck about your skin color... just the violence.... the predictable never ending violence. You bitch about cops shooting your shitty fucking kids, but clearly there arent nearly enough of them being shot to death. You are a plague on civilized society. Fix your shit please.

You are obsessed with black people

Which is more important? Color or the crime? DOES race have a bearing on this particular crime? Agree - race can matter, along with socio-economic status, gender, ethnic identity etc. People focus on race, but ignore the other factors behind those statistics, particularly in threads like this and then justify it by accusing folks of being "too PC".
It is not an "either/or" but a "totality of the circumstances" analysis.

Dad was so drunk he couldn’t report daughter’s rape

The Brooklyn dad who ran away while his 18-year-old daughter was being gang-raped at gunpoint walked into two local delis to try to get help — but was too drunk for anyone to understand him, witnesses said Monday.

“He was swaying side to side. He asked me, ‘Lend me your phone.’ I said no,’’ said a worker in one of the shops, Zaida Deli and Grocery.

Four suspects are in custody and still being questioned by cops at Brooklyn’s Special Victim’s Unit, cops said. They have yet to be charged.

“He didn’t tell me it was an emergency or ‘I need to call the police’ or of course I would’ve given it to him or just called the police for him.”

Two of the five teens accused of attacking the girl in the playground have admitted to being at the scene and even having sex with her — but claim it was consensual, law-enforcement sources said.

But “at this juncture, we have no doubt she was raped,” said Police Commissioner Bill Bratton.
http://nypost.com/2016/01/11/two-teens-busted-in-alleged-gang-rape-say-it-was-consensual/

You have an account of blacks gang raping...I can just as easily find one of whites gang raping.
Just because you can find examples of all cultures committing a particular crime, doesnt mean everyone behaves exactly the same. You are sweeping a massive problem under the rug and acting like nothing is wrong. Lets just be honest, there arent mobs of white children running around, doing gang rapes at gun point. You should be able to find 5 times as many examples of whiute kids committing these crimes, given the population numbers, but the exact opposite is true. I can easilly out number any examples you find. Would you care to accept my challenge, or do you concede the point?

Forum List

Back