5 "Men" Gang Rape 18-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint In Brooklyn Playground

Thanks black America, for failing (as usual) to raise children properly. Your culture sucks, your community sucks and your children suck. No one gives a fuck about your skin color... just the violence.... the predictable never ending violence. You bitch about cops shooting your shitty fucking kids, but clearly there arent nearly enough of them being shot to death. You are a plague on civilized society. Fix your shit please.

Thanks black America, for failing (as usual) to raise children properly. Your culture sucks, your community sucks and your children suck. No one gives a fuck about your skin color... just the violence.... the predictable never ending violence.

Sort of invalidates that Black Lives Matter BS

Criminals exist in all races...but somehow, it seems only black parents are blamed.

Criminals exist in all races...but somehow, it seems only black parents are blamed.

I'll blame any parent that raised their child so wrong they do something like this. I don't care if they are red, white, black, yellow or purple. There is no family unit anymore and society is reaping the rewards for that and it's not much of a reward.

There will always be crime, but we draw the line at the rampant crime that exists in every neighborhood where black people live, no matter what city or state you care to look at. There is a pattern here that you are simply unwilling to address.

There will always be crime, but we draw the line at the rampant crime that exists in every neighborhood where black people live, no matter what city or state you care to look at. There is a pattern here that you are simply unwilling to address.

How many times have we seen when one does something the mother will be wailing "he's a good boy"? They don't know what their children are doing until it's something so awful they can't turn a blind eye to it anymore

Last edited:

How many times have we seen when one does something the mother will be wailing "he's a good boy"? They don't know what their children are doing until it's something so awful that can't turn a blind eye to it anymore
Im sure if we never mention this massive criminal problem, it will just go away and black people will live happilly ever after.

It appears that the perpetrators in the OP were black so are we supposed to ignore their skin color for the sake of white washing the story or not offending those that may be seeking a PC way to tell this terrible story?

There is nothing wrong with giving these kids what I got as a child when I messed up, a good old fashioned azz whuppin. Be a parent already

They are a complete disaster of a race and it is ALL because of the race baiting, race dividing piles of shit on the left who do nothing but convince them they are nothing but victims. Perpetual victims of an unjust America and so therefore building their anger and reducing their self worth. All of it for political expediency.

It is all your fault. You specifically too. ALL........YOUR.......FAULT.

They are a complete disaster of a race and it ALL because of the race baiting, race dividing piles of shit on the left who do nothing but convince them they are nothing but victims. Perpetual victims of an unjust America and so therefore building their anger and reducing their self worth.

Wow...I did all that?

They are a complete disaster of a race and it ALL because of the race baiting, race dividing piles of shit on the left who do nothing but convince them they are nothing but victims. Perpetual victims of an unjust America and so therefore building their anger and reducing their self worth.

Wow...I did all that?

Yeah, I figured you would NOT get the point. Your ignorance is astounding.

Have fun convincing blacks they are nothing but little victims? Well, you vote for the party that does that on a daily basis for over 50 years.

Every fucking time you ever perpetuate their fucking narrative, and every time you vote for a democrat and every time you express your white guilt hypocritical politically correct shit, it is your fucking fault.

Therefore, it is ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT.

It appears that the perpetrators in the OP were black so are we supposed to ignore their skin color for the sake of white washing the story or not offending those that may be seeking a PC way to tell this terrible story?

Seems the crime is more important than skin color but hey - if you feel the opposite, that's your perogative :)

Wow...I did all that?

Yeah, I figured you would NOT get the point. Your ignorance is astounding.

Have fun convincing blacks they are nothing but little victims? Well, you vote for the party that does that on a daily basis for over 50 years.

Every fucking time you ever perpetuate their fucking narrative, and every time you vote for a democrat and every time you express your white guilt hypocritical politically correct shit, it is your fucking fault.

Therefore, it is ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT.

Yup. I definately need to update my resume - I had no idea I was this powerful. :FIREdevil:

They are a complete disaster of a race and it is ALL because of the race baiting, race dividing piles of shit on the left who do nothing but convince them they are nothing but victims. Perpetual victims of an unjust America and so therefore building their anger and reducing their self worth. All of it for political expediency.

What about the dot head Indian men who gang rape women? What about soldiers who gang rape women? Ever see The Accused? That was a true story. All white guys.

I think rapists like this need to be put to death. How can we ever trust letting them out? And why feed and house them for life?

Excuse me advance as I do not usually post to Moderators but this is un-avoidable. No matter how many times FBI stats or other posted..........showing a small percentage of population (3-5%) commit like 70% of crime many still blind to it? To solve problems you can do a Pareto. Go after big ticket item first.

Seems the crime is more important than skin color but hey - if you feel the opposite, that's your perogative :)
I don't but it should not be ignored or minimized. Why do you choose to ignore or minimize it?

Forum List

Back