5 folks shot at MLK day event in Miami, 2 folks detained

Obama stirred up the racism pot when he started attacking the police or the white person every time there was an incident with a black person. He riled up the blacks to hate white people, and now, he's got white people hating blacks. It's all his fault, things were not this bad before he was elected.

Were they shot on MLK Blvd?

There's one in every city with a significant black population you know. Seems to be in the news regularly about a murder on MLK Blvd.

Eight were shot. Unfortunately, every year this event in Miami turns violent. They have 2 in custody. It is usually gang related.
Many residents leave the city for the 3-4 days the events go on.

Wow, the black community never fails to embarrass itself. How about you guys stop focusing on the cops that protect your neighborhoods, and instead maybe try to fix your REAL problem (black culture)? Black crowds are notoriously dangerous. Anyone that brings children to these events should be thrown in jail.

Why isnt the black community marching to stop THIS problem? Why do they only march for insignificant bullshit? Come on, the rest of us are tired of your violence. Fix your shit already!

Okay, I wasn't going to say anything here because I consider this a lower 48 problem, not mine, so I didn't read up on it at all.

But, seriously, who the fuck abandons their kid under gun fire?!? That's some seriously wrong shit ass mentality IMO...

Forum List

Back