5 Common Myths about "The Settlements".

One wonders how to tell a "synthetic" from a "real" Jew. Is there a test you can administer? No, I really want to know. How can you tell whether someone is genuinely a Jew or a "synthetic"? How would they know?

"theliq, et al,

I.m still a little bit confused with your allegation...

The British did not expropriate [take away (property) from its owner] except as was required by military necessity,
IOW, politically removing the Palestinians from Palestine. They were kicked to the curb to make way for the foreign settler colonial project.
Yes Tinnie,the people I term,THE SYNTHETICS,a programme that have bought the flotsom and jetson of converts to Judiaism to a place they have No place to be.

All Synthetics should be Returned to their Country of Origin prior to Conversion,leaving only True Semitic Jews in Palestine.

Israel and the Synthetics programme of mass movement of these people has changed the natural balance of this region...they are a Cult that do not belong there
(QUESTION)

Who removed whom from Palestine and when?
  • How many refugees were displaced before May 1948?
  • And how many were displaced after May 1948?
  • In 1948 and 1949, what laws (if any) govern the management of refugees and displaced persons?
This is just to help me understand the validity of your allegation.

Most Respectfully,
R

"a report prepared by the intelligence services of the Israeli army, dated 30 June 1948 and entitled “The emigration of Palestinian Arabs in the period 1/12/1947-1/6/1948”. This document sets at 391,000 the number of Palestinians who had already left the territory "

The expulsion of the Palestinians re-examined
800,000 REFUGEES CREATED OVER A PERIOD OF TWENTY MONTHS

• In 1948 and 1949, what laws (if any) govern the management of refugees and displaced persons?
United Nations General Assembly resolution 302 (IV) of 1949

General Assembly Resolution 302 | UNRWA

"a report prepared by the intelligence services of the Israeli army, dated 30 June 1948 and entitled “The emigration of Palestinian Arabs in the period 1/12/1947-1/6/1948”. This document sets at 391,000 the number of Palestinians who had already left the territory "

800,000 REFUGEES CREATED OVER A PERIOD OF TWENTY MONTHS

United Nations General Assembly resolution 302 (IV) of 1949

General Assembly Resolution 302 | UNRWA
Thanks Monte.....The total ignorance of the Palestinians plight by Rocco and his Hordes of Synthetics,is imbued in the deliberate brain washing by the Zionist Filth,lets not forget that Rocco and the Horde were told for generations THAT THE LAND ISRAEL "PROCURED" was "UNINHABITED" this of course was and still is Israeli Policy...........Israel was proclaimed on a LIE and still is a LIE......steven again many thanks for your outstanding posts(with many others) on this board.

Last edited:
One wonders how to tell a "synthetic" from a "real" Jew. Is there a test you can administer? No, I really want to know. How can you tell whether someone is genuinely a Jew or a "synthetic"? How would they know?
Well talk to Real Jews who live peacefully with their Palestinian cousins for generations prior to 1948...like I have and they will explain the difference.your post is Banal,as usual

"theliq, et al,

I.m still a little bit confused with your allegation...

The British did not expropriate [take away (property) from its owner] except as was required by military necessity,
IOW, politically removing the Palestinians from Palestine. They were kicked to the curb to make way for the foreign settler colonial project.
Yes Tinnie,the people I term,THE SYNTHETICS,a programme that have bought the flotsom and jetson of converts to Judiaism to a place they have No place to be.

All Synthetics should be Returned to their Country of Origin prior to Conversion,leaving only True Semitic Jews in Palestine.

Israel and the Synthetics programme of mass movement of these people has changed the natural balance of this region...they are a Cult that do not belong there
(QUESTION)

Who removed whom from Palestine and when?
This is just to help me understand the validity of your allegation.

Most Respectfully,
R
No wonder you are Confused,considering you have been living a LIE,you see Rocco,with respect,when aggressively challenged,you crumble....Your Israel was not built on sand.....BUT ON THE BLOODY BODIES OF INNOCENT PALESTINIAN,Men,Women,Children and Babies......Think about that for a few seconds,that's all it takes.As I say your Myopic Monologues are just Dire and Disgraceful...steven

Well talk to Real Jews who live peacefully with their Palestinian cousins for generations prior to 1948...like I have and they will explain the difference.your post is Banal,as usual

How can I talk to "real" Jews if I don't know which ones are "real" Jews? Seriously, help me out here. How do I know if the Jew I am talking to is a "real" Jew or a synthetic?

How can I talk to "real" Jews if I don't know which ones are "real" Jews? Seriously, help me out here. How do I know if the Jew I am talking to is a "real" Jew or a synthetic?
Well very easily...when talking to a Synthetic they will tell you if they or their forebares sic were/are merely converts to Judaism....Real Jews in Israel who are happily living with Palestinians(as they have for generations) are under enormous pressure from Zionists, the CLASSIC SYNTHETICS,often violently to stop associating with Palestinians but like the Ultras are made of sterner stuff and Detest the Zionist Terrorists.If and I think you do,think that Israel is a Harmonious Society,THINK AGAIN.....Secular,Ultra and Real Shepardic Jews......Hate the Zionists,hundreds of thousands of Jews are leaving Israel.

Go to Israel,scratch the surface,you will be surprised .....please don't ask me anymore questions on this matter....The face of Israel is quite Ugly,and to millions of Jews(and the wonderful Palestinians) living there,and decent people worldwide,You Americans though are Morally Corrupt on this issue of course.......but then you too are a violent people,so it does not surprise me,but it is Injustice all the same... steven

Last edited:
theliq, et al,

Yes, yes. Describe me however you will.

No wonder you are Confused,considering you have been living a LIE,you see Rocco,with respect,when aggressively challenged,you crumble....Your Israel was not built on sand.....BUT ON THE BLOODY BODIES OF INNOCENT PALESTINIAN,Men,Women,Children and Babies......Think about that for a few seconds,that's all it takes.As I say your Myopic Monologues are just Dire and Disgraceful...steven
(COMMENT)

This is a very practical case study. We have two entities.
  • One a thriving and development nation that makes contributions to humanity an the international community.
  • One a dysfunctional political formation in total disorder, disarray and ill repair; with a very creepy development (almost retrograde motion).
The both started in the, after the Armistice Agreements, in about the same condition. The Arabs went one way, the Israelis went another.

Which of the two tracks were more beneficial?
Why would the Arab Palestinians want to replace a thriving nation and government --- with an --- unproductive nation and failing government?

Is there a logical reason why the Arab Palestinian would rather live the way that they do rather than pitch-in and build a new nation? Now, it appears, that they have past the point of no return. And why, would the Arab Palestinian want to drag down a productive nation with it?

Which is the greater danger to society?
  • The nation that promotes human development.
  • The nation that does nothing but talk about how to contiue conflict, death and destruction.

Most Respectfully,
R

You can always tell when you hit home, RoccoR turns into Mr. Passive-aggressive.

RoccoR said:
When you say Admiral (name) Reis, you imply that the person is BOTH Admiral Fleet/Task Force and Captain of the Flagship. Most Allied Powers have an Admiral and a Captain of the Flag Ship...

No, that’s what you did; you mistook the word “Reis” for a person’s name and called him “Grand Admiral Captain”. I merely corrected you and explained that in reality his name was Ahmed Kemaleddin, better known to history as Kemal Reis which translates as “Captain Kemal” (he wasn’t a Grand Admiral at the time).

Going off on a petulant childish, rambling, link-riddled, discourse on what is, or is not, an admiral and what is, and is not, a surname, merely compounds your error and makes you look even more foolish.

RoccoR said:
Last names of people often have a secondary meaning...

You don’t say, I’d never have guessed. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately that only applies to Surnames in the Modern Era, in the past most people had their given name only. To this, sometimes a place name or trade name was added to differentiate individuals, “John the Tanner” “John the Smith” John from Lincoln (were eventually shortened to “John tanner or John Smith or John Lincoln in the modern era); some cultures used patronyms, i.e. “Fred, son of John” (becomes “Fred Johnson” in the modern era) or tribal names, anyway, you get the picture.

From your own sources, then: List of Ottoman Kaptan Pashas - The Full Wiki care to point out to me the Admiral with the surname of “Reis”?

RoccoR said:
...AND YES, sometimes I just ramble on...

Yes, yes, you really do. :)

RoccoR said:
You like to engage in arguments that rebut my character, motive, or other attributes rather than address the content my presentation. You like to search for some trivial flaw rather than focus on the salient points. I get that, have at it. But the substantive content of the argument remains for tomorrow. You have not defeated it.

On the contrary, the character and motive of an interlocutor are important factors in any discussion, especially when you can determine and expose sloppy research and/or thinking used to forward an argument, the former undermines the latter.

As regards substance or salient points, well, I’ve yet to find any significant substance in many of your posts, as they tend to be so convoluted and rambling; I just don’t have the time or inclination to read through them in depth.

You claim to have served in the military intelligence field, were your reports to HQ always so convoluted then? I ask because I was once told by a senior officer; if you have to write a report likely to be read by an officer of General rank, make your point clearly and concisely in the first paragraph; ideally within 3 sentences. Most General officers have neither the time nor the inclination to read through pages of script to figure out what you are trying to tell them, less so in wartime.

theliq, et al,

Yes, yes. Describe me however you will.

(COMMENT)

This is a very practical case study. We have two entities.
  • One a thriving and development nation that makes contributions to humanity an the international community.
  • One a dysfunctional political formation in total disorder, disarray and ill repair; with a very creepy development (almost retrograde motion).
The both started in the, after the Armistice Agreements, in about the same condition. The Arabs went one way, the Israelis went another.

Which of the two tracks were more beneficial?
Why would the Arab Palestinians want to replace a thriving nation and government --- with an --- unproductive nation and failing government?

Is there a logical reason why the Arab Palestinian would rather live the way that they do rather than pitch-in and build a new nation? Now, it appears, that they have past the point of no return. And why, would the Arab Palestinian want to drag down a productive nation with it?

Which is the greater danger to society?
  • The nation that promotes human development.
  • The nation that does nothing but talk about how to contiue conflict, death and destruction.

Most Respectfully,
R

False dichotomy. See post #191 and many many others elsewhere.

montelatici, et al,

And what prevents the Arab Palestinians (of Arabs in general) from making contributions to the development of the State of Palestine? (Rhetoric) NONE! Because it is being done and has been done since the year 2000.

Israel is only able to exist through funding by the United States, Europe (mostly Germany) and financial contributions of world Jewry which represents about 10 billion USD alone per year, see: 26 Billion Bucks: The Jewish Charity Industry Uncovered).

Israel receives financial gifts annually roughly 5 times the GDP of Palestine. How can it not be successful.
(REFERENCE)

Twenty-Seven Donors Pledge Contributions to United Nations Relief Agency for Palestine Refugees, with Agency Facing ‘Time of Great Challenge’

Confirmed Pledges

The following countries made confirmed pledges in the following amounts: United States ($100 million), Sweden ($42.3 million), Kuwait ($2 million), Turkey ($1.25 million), United Arab Emirates ($1 million), Indonesia ($100,000), Bahrain ($50,000), Thailand ($30,000), Algeria ($25,000), Malaysia ($25,000), Lithuania ($22,000), Montenegro ($3,000), Italy (€4 million), Luxembourg (€3.75 million), Estonia (€50,000) and New Zealand ($NZ2 million).​

Unconfirmed Pledges

The following delegations stated that they would retain levels of funding similar to those of 2012, subject to approval, in the amounts of: European Union ($153 million), Norway ($30 million), Denmark ($15.5 million), Netherlands (€13 million) and (Belgium (€9.5 million).

The representative of Austria pledged €1.35 million, of which €750,000 from the Austrian Development Agency was yet to be confirmed.​

(COMMENT)

Every year for the past quarter century, the Donor Nations of the wolrd community have contributed to the preservation of the Arab Palestinians that have not been able to establish an Article 22 self-governing - stand alone government.

THEN! There is the Non-Development Assistance Committee (Non-DAC) donors: Arab donors’ - humanitarian aid contributions which is an entirely separate set of contributions and aid.

Most Respectfully,
R

Israel is only able to exist through funding by the United States, Europe (mostly Germany) and financial contributions of world Jewry which represents about 10 billion USD alone per year, see: 26 Billion Bucks: The Jewish Charity Industry Uncovered).

Israel receives financial gifts annually roughly 5 times the GDP of Palestine. How can it not be successful.
“Why we’re suing the U.S. Treasury Department” Susan Abulhawa

I have two questions, maybe somebody can answer, about Samaria and Judea.

How did the Palestinians acquire those territories, and when did that happen?
In 1924 the Palestinians became the legal citizens of Palestine. This was according the rule of state succession (international law) and reiterated by the Treaty of Lausanne. This was followed up by the Palestinian Citizenship Order of 1925.

that would be false.

but thanks for playing.

study history, jew-hater

Every year for the past quarter century, the Donor Nations of the wolrd community have contributed to the preservation of the Arab Palestinians
Sure, lets donate to help the Palestinians only to have some assholes bulldoze it.

Or being sent to jail by some asshole judge in a sham trial like the Holyland five.

montelatici, et al,

And what prevents the Arab Palestinians (of Arabs in general) from making contributions to the development of the State of Palestine? (Rhetoric) NONE! Because it is being done and has been done since the year 2000.

(REFERENCE)

Twenty-Seven Donors Pledge Contributions to United Nations Relief Agency for Palestine Refugees, with Agency Facing ‘Time of Great Challenge’
Confirmed Pledges

The following countries made confirmed pledges in the following amounts: United States ($100 million), Sweden ($42.3 million), Kuwait ($2 million), Turkey ($1.25 million), United Arab Emirates ($1 million), Indonesia ($100,000), Bahrain ($50,000), Thailand ($30,000), Algeria ($25,000), Malaysia ($25,000), Lithuania ($22,000), Montenegro ($3,000), Italy (€4 million), Luxembourg (€3.75 million), Estonia (€50,000) and New Zealand ($NZ2 million).​
Unconfirmed Pledges

The following delegations stated that they would retain levels of funding similar to those of 2012, subject to approval, in the amounts of: European Union ($153 million), Norway ($30 million), Denmark ($15.5 million), Netherlands (€13 million) and (Belgium (€9.5 million).

The representative of Austria pledged €1.35 million, of which €750,000 from the Austrian Development Agency was yet to be confirmed.​

(COMMENT)

Every year for the past quarter century, the Donor Nations of the wolrd community have contributed to the preservation of the Arab Palestinians that have not been able to establish an Article 22 self-governing - stand alone government.

THEN! There is the Non-Development Assistance Committee (Non-DAC) donors: Arab donors’ - humanitarian aid contributions which is an entirely separate set of contributions and aid.

Most Respectfully,
R

You really don't get it, do you. Once a bullshitter always a bullshitter. Do some research before wasting your time rambling on and on with nonsense.

"......at least 72% of international aid ends up in the Israeli economy..................international aid efforts ultimately reinforce the Israeli economy and subsidize the Israeli government in financing the occupation. There are several means (described below) by which money intended for aid projects to benefit Palestinians ends up being paid to Israeli companies and to the Israeli government.."

http://www.aidwatch.ps/sites/defaul...alAidToPalestiniansFeedsTheIsraeliEconomy.pdf

montelatici, et al,

(REFERENCE)

Confirmed Pledges

Unconfirmed Pledges

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

You really don't get it, do you. Once a bullshitter always a bullshitter. Do some research before wasting your time rambling on and on with nonsense.

"......at least 72% of international aid ends up in the Israeli economy..................international aid efforts ultimately reinforce the Israeli economy and subsidize the Israeli government in financing the occupation. There are several means (described below) by which money intended for aid projects to benefit Palestinians ends up being paid to Israeli companies and to the Israeli government.."

http://www.aidwatch.ps/sites/defaul...alAidToPalestiniansFeedsTheIsraeliEconomy.pdf
Indeed most aid money goes to benefit Israel. Some goes to humanitarian aid. Virtually nothing goes to economic development.

Forum List

Back