5 Common Myths about "The Settlements".

P F Tinmore, et al,

The Arab Palestinian is always using the excuse that (say you say) : "nothing goes to economic development. Israel does not allow that."

That excuse only passes the smell test in Area "C" where Israel has full jurisdiction by agreement with the Palestinians.

Is it possible for you to give an example of one of there restrictions on infrastructure development in either Areas "A" or "B". (I'm not sure that you can!)

P F Tinmore, et al,

I am talking about "Donor Dollars" and "not" --- part of the Oslo Accords, to pay for the Palestinian National Authority (PNA) recruitment and training programs for police forces with paramilitary capabilities (AKA: European style Gendarmes). The Security Assistance Program is an entirely separate funding stream.

Why is it then that the US is always giving donor dollars to the Ramallah Government (such that it is)?
For someone who pretends to be knowledgeable, you surely ask some stupid questions.

Palestinian Authority Budget 28% for Security Forces - Funded by US

Palestinian Community Infrastructure Development Program (PCID) | ANERA | USAID
Why is it that Arab Palestinians cannot raise the same level of funding from the entire rest of the world?

Because it doesn't go to help the Palestinians.

International Aid & the Palestinians: Supporting Israel's Occupation?

(COMMENT)

No single government contributes more (as a donor nation) to the Arab Palestinians than the US; usually by a factor of three:.

View attachment 110647
Repaired Link Contribution data as of 31 December 2015. All Governments.
Additionally, there is another set of funding streams for the Arab Palestinians. List of additional donors financing participation of indigenous participants to the Working Group on Indigenous Populations and Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues... This does not include the Grant awards:
• Grant cycles for 2016-2017

If you examine the entire list of list of Government and EU Pledges to the UNRWA, you will find that the entire Arab League donated about one-third of the amount the US donated (based on 2015 numbers).

NOW, there is a reason that the entire resources of the Arab League does not match The Great Satan; not that I know why it is. But maybe the powerful angelic creature of the west is not so evil after all.

Most Respectfully,
R

OK, but still nothing goes to economic development. Israel does not allow that.
calls on Arab states to refrain from giving training, sanctuary or financial or military aid to groups that mount attacks against other Arab countries.
So, What Arab countries are Palestinians attacking?

More irrelevance from Rocco.

(COMMENT)

In fact, with no trouble at all, I was able to find

Community-led Development and Infrastructure
Our current programming continues to build better lives for the Palestinian people. In the West Bank, we are implementing the Palestine Local Government and Infrastructure (LGI) program, a $100-million USAID-funded project. LGI is responding to community infrastructure needs in Palestine.

ANERA > Economic Development > Community Development > Palestinian Community Infrastructure Development Program (PCID)
Palestinian Community Infrastructure Development Program (PCID)
From 2013 to 2018, ANERA is implementing the USAID-funded Palestinian Community Infrastructure Development Program (PCID) to increase Palestinians’ access to water and sanitation.
  • Enable approximately 60 Palestinian communities to have increased access to new and/or improved potable water supplies
  • Enable more than 20 Palestinian communities to have access to improved sanitation systems
  • With Palestinian Authority ministries and local community leaders, implement 50+ infrastructure projects in health, education, youth, and other sectors
Most Respectfully,
R

Where is the economic development?

That's a good question to ask of your heroes in the PA and Hamas. The Islamic terrorist kingpins running those Islamic terrorist franchises are developing their personal fortunes through greed, theft and exploiting the UNRWA welfare fraud.

Don't you feel a little silly asking about progress toward economic development when Islamic terrorists are in powers of position such as we see in the Cults of the PA and Hamas?

P F Tinmore, et al,

The Arab Palestinian is always using the excuse that (say you say) : "nothing goes to economic development. Israel does not allow that."

That excuse only passes the smell test in Area "C" where Israel has full jurisdiction by agreement with the Palestinians.

Is it possible for you to give an example of one of there restrictions on infrastructure development in either Areas "A" or "B". (I'm not sure that you can!)

P F Tinmore, et al,

I am talking about "Donor Dollars" and "not" --- part of the Oslo Accords, to pay for the Palestinian National Authority (PNA) recruitment and training programs for police forces with paramilitary capabilities (AKA: European style Gendarmes). The Security Assistance Program is an entirely separate funding stream.

For someone who pretends to be knowledgeable, you surely ask some stupid questions.

Palestinian Authority Budget 28% for Security Forces - Funded by US

Palestinian Community Infrastructure Development Program (PCID) | ANERA | USAID

Because it doesn't go to help the Palestinians.

International Aid & the Palestinians: Supporting Israel's Occupation?

(COMMENT)

No single government contributes more (as a donor nation) to the Arab Palestinians than the US; usually by a factor of three:.

View attachment 110647
Additionally, there is another set of funding streams for the Arab Palestinians. List of additional donors financing participation of indigenous participants to the Working Group on Indigenous Populations and Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues... This does not include the Grant awards:

If you examine the entire list of list of Government and EU Pledges to the UNRWA, you will find that the entire Arab League donated about one-third of the amount the US donated (based on 2015 numbers).

NOW, there is a reason that the entire resources of the Arab League does not match The Great Satan; not that I know why it is. But maybe the powerful angelic creature of the west is not so evil after all.

Most Respectfully,
R

calls on Arab states to refrain from giving training, sanctuary or financial or military aid to groups that mount attacks against other Arab countries.

(COMMENT)

Our current programming continues to build better lives for the Palestinian people. In the West Bank, we are implementing the Palestine Local Government and Infrastructure (LGI) program, a $100-million USAID-funded project. LGI is responding to community infrastructure needs in Palestine.

ANERA > Economic Development > Community Development > Palestinian Community Infrastructure Development Program (PCID)
From 2013 to 2018, ANERA is implementing the USAID-funded Palestinian Community Infrastructure Development Program (PCID) to increase Palestinians’ access to water and sanitation.
  • Enable approximately 60 Palestinian communities to have increased access to new and/or improved potable water supplies
  • Enable more than 20 Palestinian communities to have access to improved sanitation systems
  • With Palestinian Authority ministries and local community leaders, implement 50+ infrastructure projects in health, education, youth, and other sectors
Most Respectfully,
R

That's a good question to ask of your heroes in the PA and Hamas. The Islamic terrorist kingpins running those Islamic terrorist franchises are developing their personal fortunes through greed, theft and exploiting the UNRWA welfare fraud.

Don't you feel a little silly asking about progress toward economic development when Islamic terrorists are in powers of position such as we see in the Cults of the PA and Hamas?

Ooooooo, terrorists. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::bs1::bs1:

P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

View attachment 110647

Most Respectfully,
R

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

You tend to spam various threads with the same cut and paste nonsense when you're unable to address the salient points.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

You tend to spam various threads with the same cut and paste nonsense when you're unable to address the salient points.
Calling names is part of your point?

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Calling names is part of your point?

Calling out your use of spam rather than addressing the salient points was my point.

theliq, et al,

Oh, for Heaven's sake.

theliq, et al,

Yes, yes. Describe me however you will.

No wonder you are Confused,considering you have been living a LIE,you see Rocco,with respect,when aggressively challenged,you crumble....Your Israel was not built on sand.....BUT ON THE BLOODY BODIES OF INNOCENT PALESTINIAN,Men,Women,Children and Babies......Think about that for a few seconds,that's all it takes.As I say your Myopic Monologues are just Dire and Disgraceful...steven
(COMMENT)

This is a very practical case study. We have two entities.
  • One a thriving and development nation that makes contributions to humanity an the international community.
  • One a dysfunctional political formation in total disorder, disarray and ill repair; with a very creepy development (almost retrograde motion).
The both started in the, after the Armistice Agreements, in about the same condition. The Arabs went one way, the Israelis went another.

Which of the two tracks were more beneficial?
Why would the Arab Palestinians want to replace a thriving nation and government --- with an --- unproductive nation and failing government?

Is there a logical reason why the Arab Palestinian would rather live the way that they do rather than pitch-in and build a new nation? Now, it appears, that they have past the point of no return. And why, would the Arab Palestinian want to drag down a productive nation with it?

Which is the greater danger to society?
  • The nation that promotes human development.
  • The nation that does nothing but talk about how to contiue conflict, death and destruction.

Most Respectfully,
R
The IDIOCY of your post defies belief.....Israel has received Trillions of DOLLARS,the Palestinians virtually nothing....the Israelis have Slaughtered 15 times more Palestinians than the other way round,Denied the Palestinians any thing.

I have opened you up like a tin of Sardines cleverly.....and what have we found....A NARROW MINDED,MYOPIC individual who for too long gave us a Zionist Snow Job....More fool me.....That won't happen again...You are a proven Liar and deceitful to the worst degree...theliquidator speaker of the truth and fact...please stop replying to my posts because you are a Bore.
(COMMENT)

To here you tell it, the entire world is against the US and Israel because we are anti-Radical Islamic Terrorism and opposed to the further expansion of the Jihadist, Deadly Fedayeen, Hostile Insurgent, Radicalized Islamist, and Asymmetric Fighters of Arab Palestine.

• Why is it then that the US is always giving donor dollars to the Ramallah Government (such that it is)?
  • Why is it that Arab Palestinians cannot raise the same level of funding from the entire rest of the world?

No, I think it is time you examine the truth. You may call me all the names in the world, but the reality is staring you in the face.

At your wish, I will no longer engage you.

Most Respectfully,
R
O goodness,most if not all of the world are ANTI-ISLAMO-ISIS and their Ilk,(these Terrorists created by America and Israel through their collective ineptitude).

The reason a lot of the world dislike America and Israel is their treatment and deliberate attempt to destroy the Palestinians,so Rocco STOP talking Shit,you spout as if Israel and America hold the Moral High Ground...BOLLOCKS...they are two of the most IMMORAL Countries in the world...Trump and Netandyarhoo are two of the Biggest Lying Scumbags in the world,only in their vested interest.
Organization
The Zionist Terrorists,the Scumbags running Israel these days....will never have peace with anyone,let alone the Palestinians,Why ?...History enlightens us to the true intent of this Evil Terrorist Organization,created by a Queer,Athiest Jew,(Synthetic).These Zionist filth were only to happy to exterminate in collaboration with the Evil Nazis to further there manic desire to Steal the Palestinian Homeland and at any cost....The Irony of their claim that Zionists had lived there in the past....WHAT A LIE AND CROCK OF BULLSHIT.....these Zionist were mere convert Synthetic Jews NOT Real Jews......Zionist hey,like you Rocco,let me tell you what moderate people say when the word Zionists come up in conversation(without prompting from me)....."THAT MOB OF CNUTS"...see like you Rocco....I asked you NOT to respond to me or my posts,you arrogantly disobeyed me....In the past I was friendly and nice to you,appreciated some of your prose...deep down you were always my enemy,I see that now.......I make a true and loyal friend but once you cross the line,I make a ruthless enemy.........I will tell you (not request you) DO NOT DIALOGUE WITH ME...PERIOD,Dealing with you is like being BITTEN BY A RABID DOG....dangerous,Hummmm once bitten theliquidator

P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh, let's be real.

QUOTE="P F Tinmore, post: 16498363, member: 21837"]
The terrorism label is mostly third grade political name calling. It is a big part of Israel's propaganda campaign.
[Ooooooo, terrorists. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::bs1::bs1:[/QUOTE]
(COMMENT)

The general population of Arab Palestinians probably has a concentration of Jihadist, Deadly Fedayeen, Hostile Insurgent, Radicalized Islamist, and Asymmetric Fighters than any other signal population group; second only to DAESH ,which is a convention in strategy and tactics then it is terrorist. Some would say that the population of Somalia is a terrorist population, but it differs in several essential way.

• On the eve of PA President Mahmoud Abbas’s speech at the UN General Assembly, a number of Palestinian groups called for launching a third intifada against Israel.
(SOURCE: HAMAS, ISLAMIC JIHAD CALL FOR A THIRD INTIFADA BY KHALED ABU TOAMEH 26 SEPTEMBER 2013)

• Abbas, the leader of Fatah, the PLO, and the Palestinian Authority praised the Palestinian “fighters” and “heroes” over the generations.
(SOURCE: MainAll NewsDefense/Security Abbas praises terrorists again)

• Abbas made his remarks in a condolence letter sent to the family of Saeed Amro this week, adding his hope that “God would wrap the martyr in his mercy, and that he will dwell in paradise.” (SOURCE: Abbas Praises Jordanian Terrorist As ‘Martyr Who Watered Pure Earth Of Palestine With His Blood’ by DEBORAH DANAN21 Sep 2016)

• If the first weeks of 2017 are anything to go by, Palestinian government-sanctioned terrorism targeting Israeli soldiers and civilians is showing no signs of slowing down. On January 8, a Palestinian terrorist rammed his truck into a group of Israeli cadets and officers who were getting off a bus in the Armon Hanatziv neighbourhood of southern Jerusalem. Four young Israelis were killed, and 17 were injured. (SOURCE: Terrorism and incitement remain biggest obstacle to Israeli-Palestinian peace Ben Shmuel
JANUARY 25 2017)

There is something seriously wrong with the social morays of a community or population that would, through the generations, promote conflict and incite hostilities (over an extended period of several decades) as opposed to seeking peace. There is something seriously wrong with the social morays of a Political Leader and Head of State that both incites and promotes Jihadism, Deadly Fedayeen Action, Hostile Insurgency Operations, Radicalized Islamic Behaviors, and Asymmetric Violence.

You cannot possibly claim that the Arab Palestinians did not:

• Hijacked aircraft until the security measures became stringent.
• Palestinian political violence included Fedayeen attacks in Jordan until crushed in 1971.
• Launch an attack on the Olympic Village.
• Take control of the MS Achille Lauro --- kill Leon Klinghoffer, and dump his body overboard.
• Attempt to assassinate King Hussein.
• Play the key role in the Dawson's Field hijackings, when three planes were hijacked.
• Was involved Maalot massacre where Palestinian militants massacred 21 school children.
• Celebrate the anniversary of the Murder of US Senator Ribicoff
• Infiltrate militants and attack southern Israel and killed 8 Israelis, including six civilians.
• Bombing attacks on Bus Stops and tourist buses.
• Launch thousands of rockets and mortars indiscriminately across the border.

Palestinian civil disorder tactics are intended to provoke a violent response to stone throwing, stabbing, shootings, and bombings. This is a deviation from the Geneva Code, Hague Regulation and the Customary Rules of Warfare. Normally we do not generally associate holding pathways to peace hostage. A Head of State that does not consider non-violent means to international peace and security more of a benefit than Jihad/Armed Struggle; has a problem with understanding the rule of law.

Only a community of Psychopaths could consider this to be a suitable Head of States.

Thirty-six years ago, a current senior adviser to Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas was involved in the cold-blooded murder of a U.S. senator’s niece, and last week – on the very day that Abbas visited the White House – his Fatah movement back home was celebrating the anniversary of that murder.

From the White House, President Obama praised Abbas as “somebody who has consistently renounced violence.” On Capitol Hill, the U.S. Senate took no notice. Nor did the incident merit a mention in the pages of a single major American newspaper.

The forgotten victim, Gail Rubin, was the niece of U.S. Sen. Abraham Ribicoff, D-Conn. Gail was an acclaimed nature photographer whose works had been exhibited at the Jewish Museum in New York City and in other prestigious venues. She happened to be on a northern Israeli beachfront one morning in 1978, taking photos of rare birds, when a group of Palestinian terrorists came ashore.
(SOURCE: Abbas aide killed U.S. senator's niece Exclusive: Benyamin Korn exposes Fatah movement's celebration of murder Published: 03/24/2014)

Similarly, what kind of community must it be for a Head of State (like Khaled Mashal) to advocate Jihad as the only means of a solution and peace.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh, let's be real.

The terrorism label is mostly third grade political name calling. It is a big part of Israel's propaganda campaign.
[Ooooooo, terrorists. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::bs1::bs1:
(COMMENT)

The general population of Arab Palestinians probably has a concentration of Jihadist, Deadly Fedayeen, Hostile Insurgent, Radicalized Islamist, and Asymmetric Fighters than any other signal population group; second only to DAESH ,which is a convention in strategy and tactics then it is terrorist. Some would say that the population of Somalia is a terrorist population, but it differs in several essential way.

• On the eve of PA President Mahmoud Abbas’s speech at the UN General Assembly, a number of Palestinian groups called for launching a third intifada against Israel.
(SOURCE: HAMAS, ISLAMIC JIHAD CALL FOR A THIRD INTIFADA BY KHALED ABU TOAMEH 26 SEPTEMBER 2013)

• Abbas, the leader of Fatah, the PLO, and the Palestinian Authority praised the Palestinian “fighters” and “heroes” over the generations.

• Abbas made his remarks in a condolence letter sent to the family of Saeed Amro this week, adding his hope that “God would wrap the martyr in his mercy, and that he will dwell in paradise.” (SOURCE: Abbas Praises Jordanian Terrorist As ‘Martyr Who Watered Pure Earth Of Palestine With His Blood’ by DEBORAH DANAN21 Sep 2016)

• If the first weeks of 2017 are anything to go by, Palestinian government-sanctioned terrorism targeting Israeli soldiers and civilians is showing no signs of slowing down. On January 8, a Palestinian terrorist rammed his truck into a group of Israeli cadets and officers who were getting off a bus in the Armon Hanatziv neighbourhood of southern Jerusalem. Four young Israelis were killed, and 17 were injured. (SOURCE: Terrorism and incitement remain biggest obstacle to Israeli-Palestinian peace Ben Shmuel
JANUARY 25 2017)

There is something seriously wrong with the social morays of a community or population that would, through the generations, promote conflict and incite hostilities (over an extended period of several decades) as opposed to seeking peace. There is something seriously wrong with the social morays of a Political Leader and Head of State that both incites and promotes Jihadism, Deadly Fedayeen Action, Hostile Insurgency Operations, Radicalized Islamic Behaviors, and Asymmetric Violence.

• Palestinian political violence included Fedayeen attacks in Jordan until crushed in 1971.
• Take control of the MS Achille Lauro --- kill Leon Klinghoffer, and dump his body overboard.
• Play the key role in the Dawson's Field hijackings, when three planes were hijacked.
• Was involved Maalot massacre where Palestinian militants massacred 21 school children.
• Infiltrate militants and attack southern Israel and killed 8 Israelis, including six civilians.

Palestinian civil disorder tactics are intended to provoke a violent response to stone throwing, stabbing, shootings, and bombings. This is a deviation from the Geneva Code, Hague Regulation and the Customary Rules of Warfare. Normally we do not generally associate holding pathways to peace hostage. A Head of State that does not consider non-violent means to international peace and security more of a benefit than Jihad/Armed Struggle; has a problem with understanding the rule of law.

Only a community of Psychopaths could consider this to be a suitable Head of States.

Thirty-six years ago, a current senior adviser to Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas was involved in the cold-blooded murder of a U.S. senator’s niece, and last week – on the very day that Abbas visited the White House – his Fatah movement back home was celebrating the anniversary of that murder.

From the White House, President Obama praised Abbas as “somebody who has consistently renounced violence.” On Capitol Hill, the U.S. Senate took no notice. Nor did the incident merit a mention in the pages of a single major American newspaper.

The forgotten victim, Gail Rubin, was the niece of U.S. Sen. Abraham Ribicoff, D-Conn. Gail was an acclaimed nature photographer whose works had been exhibited at the Jewish Museum in New York City and in other prestigious venues. She happened to be on a northern Israeli beachfront one morning in 1978, taking photos of rare birds, when a group of Palestinian terrorists came ashore.
(SOURCE: Abbas aide killed U.S. senator's niece Exclusive: Benyamin Korn exposes Fatah movement's celebration of murder Published: 03/24/2014)

Similarly, what kind of community must it be for a Head of State (like Khaled Mashal) to advocate Jihad as the only means of a solution and peace.

Most Respectfully,
R[/QUOTE]
Oh jeese, another slime the Palestinians post. How do you benefit from siding with the crooks and liars?

P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh, let's be real.

(COMMENT)

JANUARY 25 2017)

Most Respectfully,
R
Oh jeese, another slime the Palestinians post. How do you benefit from siding with the crooks and liars?[/QUOTE]
Easy Tinnie....BECAUSE HE IS ONE....steve

P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh, let's be real.

(COMMENT)

JANUARY 25 2017)

Most Respectfully,
R
Oh jeese, another slime the Palestinians post. How do you benefit from siding with the crooks and liars?

So... my take away is that you're left to moan and whimper about your tender islamo-sensibilities being offended by your islamic terrorist heroes being held accountable for their acts of depravity.

P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh, let's be real.

(COMMENT)

JANUARY 25 2017)

Most Respectfully,
R

So... my take away is that you're left to moan and whimper about your tender islamo-sensibilities being offended by your islamic terrorist heroes being held accountable for their acts of depravity.
Are you still pimping Israel's terrorist propaganda campaign?

P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh, let's be real.

(COMMENT)

JANUARY 25 2017)

Most Respectfully,
R

It's hilarious how you are reduced to spamming with the same slogans and clichés when you're unable to address the issues raised.

P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh, let's be real.

(COMMENT)

JANUARY 25 2017)

Most Respectfully,
R

It's hilarious how you are reduced to spamming with the same slogans and clichés when you're unable to address the issues raised.
I did address the Issue.

Israel's terrorist propaganda campaign.

P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh, let's be real.

QUOTE="P F Tinmore, post: 16498363, member: 21837"][Ooooooo, terrorists. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::bs1::bs1:
(COMMENT)

JANUARY 25 2017)

Most Respectfully,
R

I did address the Issue.

I have to get a chuckle at your use of slogans and clichés as a means to excuse Islamic terrorism.

(COMMENT)

JANUARY 25 2017)

Most Respectfully,
R

I did address the Issue.

I have to get a chuckle at your use of slogans and clichés as a means to excuse Islamic terrorism.

Tinmore does not believe the Palestinians are Islamic or even Arab. He does not understand the culture of the Middle East and probably has never been there. These aren't Western-style people. He should really take up a different cause--perhaps freedom for Tibet.

Last edited:

I did address the Issue.

Tinmore does not believe the Palestinians are Islamic or even Arab. He does not understand the culture of the Middle East and probably has never been there. These aren't Western-style people. He should really take up a different cause--perhaps freedom for Tibet.

Yep. He has invented this Disney'fied, wondrous invention of a magical "country of Pal'istan" where all is date palms and camels milk

According to israeli's, terrorism isn't terrorism if its conducted against Arabs. Then its just "Police operation".

Yes. Funny how that works. When someone is attacking and attempting to kill your innocent civilian citizens, responding is called "law enforcement". This may come as a shock to you and your backward way of thinking, but those are the good guys.

I used to be “anti-settlement” until I visited one by accident. Since then, I’ve learned a lot about how the settlement issue is misunderstood and often twisted.

Myth 1: They’re on stolen Palestinian land
Most of the land that the Jewish communities in Judea and Samaria were built on was Jewish-owned. In 1948, thousands of Jews who lived over the Green Line on land they had bought were forcibly removed from their homes when the Land became an Arab state – Jordan. Between 1948 and 1967, the Jordanians were desperate to fill that land with Arabs so that if the Jews got it back, they wouldn’t be able to live there because of all the land that was literally “given away” to Arabs. However, the “settlements” that are legal under Israeli law were not built on such land, even though it was literally handed out by Jordan to prevent future Jewish settlement. Amona is an example of a town that was evacuated by the Israeli government when it was determined that the land belonged to an Arab (who was an absentee land owner who didn’t care about it until leftist NGOs told him he should). It was an “illegal settlement” because part of it was on Arab-owned land. The current legal settlements under Israeli law are all built on Jewish-owned land, or within Area C as designated by Oslo.

5 Common Myths About “The Settlements”
Interesting article.

An apparent attempt to reverse propaganda with counter propaganda.

With the USA under DJT beginning to confront Iran now, there should be less terrorism money flowing into Palestine soon.

Then the Israelis will have a short period of complete peace again.

But having Gaza sitting on the edge of Israel is always going to be a tinderbox.

That will never change.

It's too bad that the Palestinians cannot be relocated to Cyprus, or Malta, or Timbuktu.

According to israeli's, terrorism isn't terrorism if its conducted against Arabs. Then its just "Police operation".

Yes. Funny how that works. When someone is attacking and attempting to kill your innocent civilian citizens, responding is called "law enforcement". This may come as a shock to you and your backward way of thinking, but those are the good guys.
Depends on where the rockets and mortars are being hidden.

I did address the Issue.

The Palestinians are NOT Arabs, Egyptians, nor Persians.

They are ancient Greeks who left the Greek mainland around the time of the Trojan War.

They settled along the coasts of Egypt towards Joppa because this was as close as the ancient Pharaoh's would let them get.

The Palestinians became moosleem when the Arabs conquered the Middle East in the 7th Century AD.

They are not Arabs, Egyptians, nor Persians. They are simply brother moosleems. But not blood brothers.

Forum List

Back