5.7 million illegal votes

Yea, we were right,

Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes

A research group in New Jersey has taken a fresh look at postelection polling data and concluded that the number of noncitizens voting illegally in U.S. elections is likely far greater than previous estimates.

As many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

Probably a big understatement; more like 8 to 10 million democrat voters were Illegals and slightly more were "nonliving"

You got plenty of proof (there was more I could post) and you reply with a childish smilie?
WTF?
Master debater...
You offered zero proof. You bitched about one of their writers when challenged to demonstrate their assessments are wrong. You failed miserably because you’re a failure.

:dance:
Try having someone with an IQ in the double digit range read it to you.
I tried that already but you still couldn't read the proof to me. :dunno:

Again, bitching and moaning about one of their writers doesn't show their assessments are wrong.
I posted a slew of different examples of both politifact and snopes being caught in lies. It is obvious you choose to remain in denial. Enjoy the bubble.
Yeah, suuuure ya did.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Let's review your findings, shall we...?
Fact-Checking Snopes: Website’s Political ‘Fact-Checker ...
https://dailycaller.com/2016/06/17/fact-checking-snopes-websites...
Snopes’ main political fact-checker is a writer named Kim Lacapria. Before writing for Snopes, Lacapria wrote for Inquisitr, a blog that — oddly enough — is known for publishing fake quotes and even downright hoaxes as much as anything else.
That's attacking Lacapria for what she posted at the Inquisitr. It doesn't demonstrate wrong assessments by Snopes.

Assessment: Fail
EXPOSED - Guess Who is REALLY Behind Snopes.com?
www.angrypatriotmovement.com/who-is-behind-snopes
But Lacapria simply joins the very small crew at Snopes who have existed as bias from the start. David and Barbara Mikkelson, the founders and proprietors of Snopes, have been found on many occasions to have “erred” on the side of the truth best benefiting the Left’s narrative on issues.
That's attacking the Mikkelson's and does not demonstrate wrong assessments by Snopes. And while this link claims Snopes "have been found on many occasions to have “erred”," they don't actually offer even one single example.

Busted AGAIN: 'Fact-Checking' Snopes Caught Peddling MASSIVE ...
Many people rely on the "fact-checking" website Snopes as the final authority when it comes to political debates, but they've just been caught, yet again, peddling a major lie for Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.
Busted AGAIN: ‘Fact-Checking’ Snopes Caught Peddling MASSIVE Lie For Obama And Hillary
This one claims Obama paid a $400 million ransom to release 4 Americans from Iran but the truth is the $400 million was actually the release of Iran's frozen assets following a decades old legal case.

At least you finally posted an actual dispute with Snopes' veracity instead of attacking the messenger. Still....

The leftist "fact-checking" site Snopes has been busted yet again for attempting to knock down several posts about Democrats sitting during the standing ovation for U.S. Navy SEAL widow Carryn Owens Tuesday.
This one claimed Snopes was lying about several Democrats not standing during the ovation to Owens' husband. Snopes points out that contrary to claims that Pelosi, Sanders, Ellison and Schultz did not stand during the ovation; that they actually did. But that the sat down before the ovation ended. Snopes has a video showing they were standing at some point during the ovation before sitting...

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/democrats-stand-seal-widow/

And here is a video where Sanders can be seen standing, then sitting, at the 1:32 mark. Rightards took images from after he, and the other Democrats, sat down to falsely accuse them of not standing...

https://en-volve.com/2017/03/09/fact-check-website-snopes-com-...
SNOPES Caught Lying for Hillary…AGAIN. Loses All Credibility
Snopes
Is a LIBERAL HOAX. Snopes has been caught lying again, proving that it has a political and partisan agenda and it is willing to mislead and deceive its readers in order to advance the cause of Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party establishment.
This one claims Snopes is on the 'Correct the Record' payroll, but bases that on a Wikipedia page. Beyond that, it doesn't say anything about Snopes other than calling them a "Liberal hoax."

Snopes Busted Lying... Again
The leftist "fact-checking" site Snopes has been busted yet again for attempting to knock down several posts about Democrats sitting during the standing ovation for U.S. Navy SEAL widow Carryn Owens Tuesday.
This is you repeating the false claim that some Democrats didn't stand during the Carryn Owens' ovation.

SNOPES Caugt Red Handed.... Lying For The ... - Rumor Mill News
Snopes has been caught lying again, proving that it has a political and partisan agenda and that it is willing to mislead and deceive its readers in order to advance the cause of Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party establishment.
This is you repeating the false claim that questions if Snopes was on the 'Correct the Record' payroll, which was based on a Wikipedia entry; and doesn't actually point to anything Snopes got wrong.
Snopes (Snopes.com) - TruthWiki
The irony is that every time Snopes gets caught in another one-sided political lie, they lose more traffic, just like their cohorts at CNN, MSNBC, Forbes, Washington Post, Boston Globe, Politifact, and the New York Times.
This one is your best shot. It fails early on as just another bitch session about the authors, but then at least it does try to offer examples....

example 1... Chipotle Sabotaged by GMO Activists? This one I can't assess as a fail because it's unknown. Snopes rated this one as "unproven." Truthwiki claims they know better and that conspiracy is true. Maybe they do, I can't tell.

example 2... just more bitching about the purveyors of Snopes and no examples of being wrong.

example 3... just more bitching about Lacapria when she was at the “Inquisitr.”

example 4... is a repeat of your false claim of paying Iran $400 million for hostages.

example 5...
just more bitching about the purveyors of Snopes and no examples of being wrong.

More results
PolitiFact And Snopes Caught Lying About ... - Daily Wire
The Daily Wire, PolitiFact and Snopes ALL described the events in the exact same way; exactly as they happened. But only PolitiFact and Snopes are lying about the Democrats doing nothing grotesque and un-American.
This one is you repeating for a third time the debunked claim that some Democrats didn't stand during Carryn Owen's ovation.

This one is you repeating for a fourth time the debunked claim that some Democrats didn't stand during Carryn Owen's ovation.

www.thehoustonconservative.com/2013/01/politifact-caught-in-lie.html
Given PolitiFact's dubious record of singling out Republicans for lying far more often than Democrats, you probably could have guessed the winner of this particular sweepstakes was a Mitt Romney campaign ad:
This is about politifact and not Snopes.

www.thehoustonconservative.com/2013/01/politifact-caught-in-lie.html
Given PolitiFact's dubious record of singling out Republicans for lying far more often than Democrats, you probably could have guessed the winner of this particular sweepstakes was a Mitt Romney campaign ad:
This is you repeating the same article about politifact. Still not about Snopes.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/12/10/fact-check...
The serial liars at PolitiFact have again been caught red-handed lying, this time about a poll cited by Donald Trump in his call to temporarily pause Muslim immigration. The Leftwing PolitiFact hands Trump a “Mostly False” for citing the widely respected Pew Poll and a Center for Security Policy ...
This is also about politifact and not about Snopes.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/12/10/fact-check...
The serial liars at PolitiFact have again been caught red-handed lying, this time about a poll cited by Donald Trump in his call to temporarily pause Muslim immigration. The Leftwing PolitiFact hands Trump a “Mostly False” for citing the widely respected Pew Poll and a Center for Security Policy ...
This one is you repeating for a fifth time the debunked claim that some Democrats didn't stand during Carryn Owen's ovation.

Wow, Le triggered wall of text. I estimate you're triggered, snowflake.

Remember: Estimates are conjecture.

Explain the population numbers....

It doesn't add up. I posted 1 year data a few posts ago totalling 1.2 million overstayed their visa plus those awaiting court. That was 1 year only.

It doesn't add up. I posted 1 year data a few posts ago totalling 1.2 million overstayed their visa plus those awaiting court. That was 1 year only.
I don’t have to explain the numbers. I’m not making shit up like you are.

Not making up the 68 million number. Got links to that. Did they miracle themselves here or did they screw like rabbits. Lol

Not making up the 68 million number. Got links to that. Did they miracle themselves here or did they screw like rabbits. Lol
No, you’re making up the how many are here illegally.

The latest figure we have is from 2014 — 12 million.

I didn't make up the 1.2 million for 2017 or the population numbers.

Where did they come from. So i don't accept the other numbers. I believe they are much higher.

Where did they come from. So i don't accept the other numbers. I believe they are much higher.
LOLOL

You’re making up the numbers right now. You never posted anything that said 1.2 million foreigners overstayed their visas. You posted that number was 606,000 for 2017.

Agsin, I’m not going to make up numbers like you are. I’m going with the official numbers on record by the Department which knows how many people overstayed their visas.

I never said you posted 10000 times in badland threads. I was giving you an example to show how posting in badlands skews the ratings.

You were as always just trying to change the topic again from the real point I had made about YOU and I specifically to irrelevant, general claims and the usual leftist ploy of personal attacks, but they never work. You know nothing about how or where I post. Just one more loon popping up with bitter gripes because all your efforts to get Trump have all failed, all your attempts to lambast his efforts didn't work, you couldn't stop his supreme court picks, and now things look like they are turning to shit for you for the fall election too.

LOLOL

You’re making up the numbers right now. You never posted anything that said 1.2 million foreigners overstayed their visas. You posted that number was 606,000 for 2017.

Agsin, I’m not going to make up numbers like you are. I’m going with the official numbers on record by the Department which knows how many people overstayed their visas.

LOLOLOL, everything with this jerk is LOLOL, everybody else is lying, wrong, making stuff up or a moonbat? Faun's an expert on everyone but himself. He knows everything, proves nothing, claims all, has nothing, and talks like a broken record. For all you post here, I've yet to see you show a damned thing to support your claims.

LOLOL

LOLOLOL, everything with this jerk is LOLOL, everybody else is lying, wrong, making stuff up or a moonbat? Faun's an expert on everyone but himself. He knows everything, proves nothing, claims all, has nothing, and talks like a broken record. For all you post here, I've yet to see you show a damned thing to support your claims.
LOL

Yeah, I can’t help that you lions crack me up. It’s why I post here.

And now you’re lying that I never prove my claims. In response to you lying about how you think you haven’t posted more than a few dozen times in badland threads, I showed you did so 3 dozen times in the last week alone. And I proved it with a link to your posting history there.

:dance:

Here can be ^ all Hillary's "popular vote" and a lot more!

And Mueller is trying to tell us that 12 Russians "influenced US election". While millions of illegals vote Democrat every other year.
Hillary "was supposed to win". She had the popular vote; she only lost in low population red States where the "illegal vote would have counted more".

LOLOL

LOL

And now you’re lying that I never prove my claims. In response to you lying about how you think you haven’t posted more than a few dozen times in badland threads, I showed you did so 3 dozen times in the last week alone. And I proved it with a link to your posting history there.

No one's interested in your fantasies, Faun, much less what threads I post to or your imaginary links. Either stick to the topic, add something to it or STFU.

I am rather perturbed by Mexicans that immigrate illegally. Racism this, hate that. Mexicans aren't a race and they aren't god's gift to man kind, either. We are a nation of laws. Immigration law is part of those laws. You can't pick and choose which laws you want to follow, liberal or not. Nobody is above the law.

You believe 5.7 million illegally voted?
That isn't the issue. When someone gives illegals aliens sanctuary and creates situations that gives illegals the vote without the consent, that is the issue here. Its a HUGE issue brother. This would make George Washington mad if he was alive...

I don't want illegals to vote either. I haven't seen any reason that is a widespread problem yet. They might find one or two incidents, but a hand full of votes out of 140 million votes doesn't really bother me too much.
How would you know how many are illegal? I have seen the issues, but I don't live in a gated white community, either. I have seen poor Americans lose their jobs to Mexicans. Black, Asians Hispanic and whites. Where do you come from? I have a sneaking feeling you have never been effected or never will be by any of this.. So it's all good with you. What do you care?

What does a gated community have to do with anything? I like acreage and wouldn't live in a gated community even if I could afford it. I've seen no evidence of more than a hand full of illegal votes. You got any credible proof of that happening? Employers, not employees decide who have the jobs. They gave those jobs to lower paid people who happened to be Mexicans. The Mexicans weren't able to take them until they were offered. When the right decided to kill unions, they guaranteed that the lowest paid employees would get the jobs.
Yep, the Federal government came in to Southern Alabama and was looking to buy a large trac of land to build a Town of 39000 Mexican Village to house the illegals crossing the boarder. Senator Shelby and local officials stated that they could not afford the cost of sewage, and water. So far the Government has not come back on their project. I bet they are not done yet. Could be this is going to happen to your State next.

You believe 5.7 million illegally voted?
That isn't the issue. When someone gives illegals aliens sanctuary and creates situations that gives illegals the vote without the consent, that is the issue here. Its a HUGE issue brother. This would make George Washington mad if he was alive...

I don't want illegals to vote either. I haven't seen any reason that is a widespread problem yet. They might find one or two incidents, but a hand full of votes out of 140 million votes doesn't really bother me too much.
How would you know how many are illegal? I have seen the issues, but I don't live in a gated white community, either. I have seen poor Americans lose their jobs to Mexicans. Black, Asians Hispanic and whites. Where do you come from? I have a sneaking feeling you have never been effected or never will be by any of this.. So it's all good with you. What do you care?

What does a gated community have to do with anything? I like acreage and wouldn't live in a gated community even if I could afford it. I've seen no evidence of more than a hand full of illegal votes. You got any credible proof of that happening? Employers, not employees decide who have the jobs. They gave those jobs to lower paid people who happened to be Mexicans. The Mexicans weren't able to take them until they were offered. When the right decided to kill unions, they guaranteed that the lowest paid employees would get the jobs.
Yep, the Federal government came in to Southern Alabama and was looking to buy a large trac of land to build a Town of 39000 Mexican Village to house the illegals crossing the boarder. Senator Shelby and local officials stated that they could not afford the cost of sewage, and water. So far the Government has not come back on their project. I bet they are not done yet. Could be this is going to happen to your State next.

Credible link?

Yea, we were right,

Yahoo
A research group in New Jersey has taken a fresh look at postelection polling data and concluded that the number of noncitizens voting illegally in U.S. elections is likely far greater than previous estimates.

As many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.
Bullshit article from a right wing bullshit artyist with no credibility.

He look at this study & decided that some people would lie about no being allowed to vote & arbitrarily assigns a percentage to that based on nothing.

Then to claim they all would vote Democrat. Another stupid conclusion.

LOLOL

And I added the numbers of those waiting to be processed. Awiting court.

LOLOL

LOL

No one's interested in your fantasies, Faun, much less what threads I post to or your imaginary links. Either stick to the topic, add something to it or STFU.
Better yet, go fuck yourself, ya batshit insane con. As far as the thread topic, there is still no evidence to support it beyond the made up numbers by Just Facts and nothing new has been introduced to change that.

Yea, we were right,

Yahoo

Bullshit article from a right wing bullshit artyist with no credibility.

He look at this study & decided that some people would lie about no being allowed to vote & arbitrarily assigns a percentage to that based on nothing.

Then to claim they all would vote Democrat. Another stupid conclusion.
And then made up his own number of how many illegal aliens are in the U.S.. The whole thing is bullshit.

Forum List

Back