5.7 million illegal votes

Because there’s nothing like registering to vote to avoid exposing yourself to the immigration authorities.
They go to work with fake i.d's all the time.........even pass e verify already..........LOL

They just get a new name...........been a business out there for a while now............LOL

So just go with extreme left biased sources? No thanks. I don't buy their steady diet of propaganda BS.
And by “biased,” you mean accurate assments you don’t like.

No, assments are your typical comments.
:boohoo:
You got plenty of proof (there was more I could post) and you reply with a childish smilie?
WTF?
Master debater...
You offered zero proof. You bitched about one of their writers when challenged to demonstrate their assessments are wrong. You failed miserably because you’re a failure.

:dance:
Try having someone with an IQ in the double digit range read it to you.

Will you be gone after the midterms, or no? I could be gone before, because I get angry at fucktarded leftist shills and don't hold much back.

Yes. Self control is always a problem for right wing nuts. Kavanaugh demonstrated that on national TV.
Wanna see people with self control problems?

Those people were protesting Kavanaugh's swearing in. They were doing exactly what they intended to do. They are a good indication of how motivated liberals are to vote in the upcoming election. Kavanaugh was in a hearing discussing his confirmation. Not the same situation, and certainly not the same behavior is appropriate. You really don't understand that?

Crowds On Demand Jobs Now Hiring | Snagajob
https://www.snagajob.com/job-search/q-crowds+on+demand
774 Crowds On Demand jobs hiring near you. Browse Crowds On Demand jobs and apply online. Search Crowds On Demand to find your next Crowds On Demand

Bet most were rent a mob.

I’ve heard discussion that on Craigslist you can find the same types of ads whenever the blob has a rally.

I heard the moon is made of blue cheese...

And by “biased,” you mean accurate assments you don’t like.

You got plenty of proof (there was more I could post) and you reply with a childish smilie?
WTF?
Master debater...
You offered zero proof. You bitched about one of their writers when challenged to demonstrate their assessments are wrong. You failed miserably because you’re a failure.

I tried that already but you still couldn't read the proof to me. :dunno:

Again, bitching and moaning about one of their writers doesn't show their assessments are wrong.

WTF?
Master debater...

Again, bitching and moaning about one of their writers doesn't show their assessments are wrong.
Doesn't show they are right either.

Look, View attachment 222455Brain,

Can you prove it false? Then you are the more deluded one to think that none of the 20 million illegals or only a few voted for Hillary when you have whole states like California making it legal and possible! Your entire empty belief that progressives are winning out is based on your hollow assertion that Hillary won the popular vote. Deep down inside you know that your phony theories can't hold a cup of water!
LOLOL

I don’t have to prove something doesn’t exist when you’re utterly incapable of proving it does.

It's been proven several times. The failing is all yours for refusing to see it.
LOLOL

It’s been proven you’re batshit insane. It’s never been proven 6 million illegal aliens voted.

Proven insane? How? When? By who? You? Like all of your other arcane theories and claims? I'm so crazy, that's why I keep getting proven right. No one knows the exact number yet, but this is like the third credible independent study I've seen over the past year that keeps confirming MASSIVE voter fraud, ALWAYS in the Democrat's favor. You don't need to see it sink to know that a boat full of holes is going to sink in the water. Democrats aren't fighting to bring all these illegals into the country to vote Republican!

Hillary Clinton: Lost the election badly. Lost the popular vote. The Left: a FRAUD at every level.
No, not by me; by you. You claim it’s been proven that 5.7 million illegals voted in the election. The only way to believe that’s been proven is if you’re batshit insane.

Where did I say it's been proven, bunghole? I said there have been numerous studies all leading to the conclusion that many --- millions of illegal votes are being cast, which is supported by any reasonable tally of the circumstantial evidence, and I even provided links to some of them. You don't know that there HAVEN'T been millions of illegal votes (if you do please share the proof) so your staunch denial of the possibility and likelihood makes you just another partisan left hack defending illegals unworthy of serious consideration.

WTF?
Master debater...

From the articles I've seen, they back up their assessments with proof.

WTF?
Master debater...

Yeah......and most of those articles say there are only 11 million here too.......

The figures don't mesh with me......never have........

LOLOL

I don’t have to prove something doesn’t exist when you’re utterly incapable of proving it does.

It's been proven several times. The failing is all yours for refusing to see it.
LOLOL

It’s been proven you’re batshit insane. It’s never been proven 6 million illegal aliens voted.

Proven insane? How? When? By who? You? Like all of your other arcane theories and claims? I'm so crazy, that's why I keep getting proven right. No one knows the exact number yet, but this is like the third credible independent study I've seen over the past year that keeps confirming MASSIVE voter fraud, ALWAYS in the Democrat's favor. You don't need to see it sink to know that a boat full of holes is going to sink in the water. Democrats aren't fighting to bring all these illegals into the country to vote Republican!

Hillary Clinton: Lost the election badly. Lost the popular vote. The Left: a FRAUD at every level.
No, not by me; by you. You claim it’s been proven that 5.7 million illegals voted in the election. The only way to believe that’s been proven is if you’re batshit insane.

Where did I say it's been proven, bunghole? I said there have been numerous studies all leading to the conclusion that many --- millions of illegal votes are being cast, which is supported by any reasonable tally of the circumstantial evidence, and I even provided links to some of them. You don't know that there HAVEN'T been millions of illegal votes (if you do please share the proof) so your staunch denial of the possibility and likelihood makes you just another partisan left hack defending illegals unworthy of serious consideration.
see, Kavanaugh is guilty even though Ms Ford can't remember where it happened, when it happened, who did it or how she got home. But no matter how much evidence you drag up, illegal voting doesn't happen.

Yeah......and most of those articles say there are only 11 million here too.......

Again, no one cares what "meshes" with you. You have no proof to back your beliefs. Meanwhile, the most recent estimate by Homeland Security was 12.1 million in 2014. That is nowhere near the 20 million being promoted by rightards.

1/2007: 11.8m
1/2008: 11.6m
1/2009: 10.8m
1/2010: 10.8m
1/2011: 11.5m
1/2012: 11.4m
1/2014: 12.1m

Estimates of the Unauthorized Immigrant Population Residing in the United States

Last edited:
Where did I say it's been proven, bunghole?
LOLOL

Did ya really think more evidence was needed in order to demonstrate you're batshit insane, freak??
It's been proven several times.

No one gives a flying crap what you think.
LOLOLOL

It's not just what I think -- it's what you post.

I just posted a quote from you where you said it was proven in response to you challenging me to show where you said it was proven, as though you never said that.

You're a flaming loon.

sD2auzn.gif

LOLOL

see, Kavanaugh is guilty even though Ms Ford can't remember where it happened, when it happened, who did it or how she got home. But no matter how much evidence you drag up, illegal voting doesn't happen.
Who said no illegal aliens voted in the election??

Again, no one cares what "meshes" with you. You have no proof to back your beliefs. Meanwhile, the most recent estimate by the Homeland Security was 12.1 million in 2014. That is nowhere near the 20 million being promoted by rightards.

1/2007: 11.8m
1/2008: 11.6m
1/2009: 10.8m
1/2010: 10.8m
1/2011: 11.5m
1/2012: 11.4m
1/2014: 12.1m

Estimates of the Unauthorized Immigrant Population Residing in the United States
Frequently Requested Statistics on Immigrants and Immigration in the United States

Southwest Border Migration FY2018 | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

apprehended 355,000 last year alone.........doesn't count how many got through......or who overstayed their visas

WTF?
Master debater...

I posted a slew of different examples of both politifact and snopes being caught in lies. It is obvious you choose to remain in denial. Enjoy the bubble.

Biggest Population Boom Ever

2000-2010
Mass immigration continued during the first decade of the new century. Immigration reform legislation was voted on multiple times that would have provided amnesty to more than 10 million illegal aliens and more than doubled annual immigration levels. Mass amnesty bills failed in the Senate on multiple occassions, leading to the drafting of more focused amnesty legislation including the DREAM Act. However, the DREAM Act was also defeated in 2007 and was defeated again in 2010. The 2010 mid-term elections saw a dramatic shift in the Immigration Balance of Power in Congress, increasing chances for legislation that would reduce overall numbers. Plus, the end of the decade saw stepped up efforts to discourage illegal immigration at the state level with the passage of E-Verify laws and illegal presence laws in Arizona, South Carolina, and other states.

Prospects for the Future

The immigration tidal wave of the last three decades has made it impossible for Baby Boomers to ever enjoy the 1970s dream of a stabilized country — even if all immigration were stopped tomorrow. The Census Bureau states that if immigration were reduced to replacement level, the United States population would still be growing at the end of the century because of the momentum created by the last three decades of immigration.

There is far more voter fraud than anyone realizes in this country, but it’s politically correct overlook that

NumbersUSA.org's Goals

The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 drastically increased the number of immigrants allowed into the United States. The result was predictable, as the 1990s saw the biggest population boom in U.S. history.

The chart above, which is now part of the iconic NumbersUSA logo, projects the population growth from 1970 through 2050. The green area depicts the growth from existing US population levels in 1970. The red area, which literally explodes off the chart, illustrates the impact of increased immigration levels as a result of the 1986 Immigration Reform and Control Act and subsequent Congressional immigration actions.

Americans are becoming increasingly alarmed at their deteriorating quality of life due to lost jobs, depressed wages, sprawl, lost open spaces and increasing restrictions on their individual liberty caused by this new population explosion.

While our results are constantly measured in terms of membership size, number of alerts sent, faxes and emails delivered, letters published and website rankings, our successes have mostly resulted in defensive victories to date (immigration numbers have not been increased under our watch).

To this day, federal immigration policy continues to be the driving force behind U.S. population growth and counteract Congressional initiatives designed to improve quality of life in the United States. As long as that is the case, NumbersUSA will seek to change that by educating Americans and their elected leaders whenever and wherever possible. We will continue to provide the public with free tools to do so. Our success will be achieved when Congress restores traditional immigration levels that ensure long-term sustainability.
population_growth_graph.png

Forum List

Back