5.7 million illegal votes

You offered zero proof. You bitched about one of their writers when challenged to demonstrate their assessments are wrong. You failed miserably because you’re a failure.

:dance:
Try having someone with an IQ in the double digit range read it to you.
I tried that already but you still couldn't read the proof to me. :dunno:

Again, bitching and moaning about one of their writers doesn't show their assessments are wrong.
Doesn't show they are right either.
From the articles I've seen, they back up their assessments with proof.
Yeah......and most of those articles say there are only 11 million here too.......

The figures don't mesh with me......never have........
They have been saying 11 million for a decade even as they continue flooding into the US.

You're a flaming loon.

Right, numbnut. Just remember this: when you look into the mirror, you only have a 54% like rating. I have a 122% like rating. You've been here for 7 years ---- in my 18 months, I already have 60% of your likes.

Process that, Goatboy.

dealer_paulgerard_highres_1389111111094-8783590364.jpg

Again, bitching and moaning about one of their writers doesn't show their assessments are wrong.
Yeah......and most of those articles say there are only 11 million here too.......

They have been saying 11 million for a decade even as they continue flooding into the US.
Yeah.....at over a million a year between those overstaying their visa and those coming from the south..........

Yet our population keeps increasing but it is not being increased by average Americans increasing families.........as the other chart shows......

We are being replaced..........via mass immigration for decades and them producing a lot of kids and chain migration..........relatives .......etc.........

Again, no one cares what "meshes" with you. You have no proof to back your beliefs. Meanwhile, the most recent estimate by the Homeland Security was 12.1 million in 2014. That is nowhere near the 20 million being promoted by rightards.

1/2007: 11.8m
1/2008: 11.6m
1/2009: 10.8m
1/2010: 10.8m
1/2011: 11.5m
1/2012: 11.4m
1/2014: 12.1m

Estimates of the Unauthorized Immigrant Population Residing in the United States
Frequently Requested Statistics on Immigrants and Immigration in the United States

Southwest Border Migration FY2018 | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

apprehended 355,000 last year alone.........doesn't count how many got through......or who overstayed their visas
LOLOL

That in no way disputes what I posted.

You are seriously batshit insane. :cuckoo:

Here, check this out ... I copied & pasted this from YOUR link...

An estimated 11.4 million unauthorized immigrants resided in the United States as of January 2012 compared to 11.5 million in January 2011, according to the most recent estimates issued by the DHS Office of Immigration Statistics. These results suggest little to no change in the unauthorized immigrant population from 2011 to 2012.

... it literally says exactly what I just posted.

It's the Department of Homeland Security saying there were 12 million here in 2014. Who do you think any rational person is going to believe? The Department of Homeland security or Internet yahoos like you?

Again, no one cares what "meshes" with you. You have no proof to back your beliefs. Meanwhile, the most recent estimate by the Homeland Security was 12.1 million in 2014. That is nowhere near the 20 million being promoted by rightards.

Estimates of the Unauthorized Immigrant Population Residing in the United States
Frequently Requested Statistics on Immigrants and Immigration in the United States

apprehended 355,000 last year alone.........doesn't count how many got through......or who overstayed their visas
LOLOL

An estimated 11.4 million unauthorized immigrants resided in the United States as of January 2012 compared to 11.5 million in January 2011, according to the most recent estimates issued by the DHS Office of Immigration Statistics. These results suggest little to no change in the unauthorized immigrant population from 2011 to 2012.

DHS estimates.........is what both articles say..........now explain the census population explosions for the last 3 decades..........

That doesn't add up bro...........Same place showed the graph showing immigrants are rapidly increasing our population............

How did they get here.............by Fairy dust...........that's why I say I don't buy the numbers.....

United States Population | 1900-2018 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast

15 million more since the graph from numbers usa......where are they coming from............hmm..........

population_growth_graph.png

Do the math........68 million more in the census at the graph at 2018.........that are considered growth from Americans......

It's the Department of Homeland Security saying there were 12 million here in 2014. Who do you think any rational person is going to believe? The Department of Homeland security or Internet yahoos like you?
I discount the math..........too many in the population to explain those numbers I just showed.

You're a flaming loon.

Right, numbnut. Just remember this: when you look into the mirror, you only have a 54% like rating. I have a 122% like rating. You've been here for 7 years ---- in my 18 months, I already have 60% of your likes.

Process that, Goatboy.

View attachment 222669
LOLOL

Ratings here mean nothing.

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Ratings are counted in badland threads but posts aren't. That alone invalidates their usefulness. Then consider most ratings are given to OP's, which I think I started one thread, if that. Then factor in many folks here give "funny's" as a negative rep.

Meaning your higher percentage only means you post in badland threads than I do, start more threads than I do and/or get more "funny" reps than I do.

Obama blocked deportation of 550,000 illegals, more than Atlanta's population

U.S. immigration officials have revealed that they face a deportation backlog of 550,000 illegal immigrants who were given temporary amnesty by former President Obama or simply let off the hook by liberal judges.

The massive backlog is being tackled by Immigration and Customs Enforcement, but the sheer numbers — bigger than the populations of Atlanta or Sacramento -- is overwhelming the agency’s enforcement and removal department.

This week as ICE and other immigration officials reviewed successes under President Trump, a reporter asked Matthew T. Albence, executive associate director for enforcement and removal operations, if he knew the number of outstanding deportation orders. The conversation went this way:

Albence: “Ballpark is going to be around 550,000.”

Reporter: “Whoa. Why is it so high?”

Albence: “Well for a large part of the last four or five years we’ve been unable to take enforcement action against those individuals.”

The U.S. government is targeting hundreds of thousands who have overstayed their visas

A Department of Homeland Security (DHS) report for fiscal year 2017 shows more than 606,000 visitors to the United States overstayed their tourist, work, business and student visas, among other categories of non-immigrant admissions.

That's for one year............606k...............how many more years does that happen and how many more are caught...........

And explain the population increases when the reports show average Americans are increasing them that much.........

Where did all those people come from........

LOLOL

DHS estimates.........is what both articles say..........now explain the census population explosions for the last 3 decades..........

That doesn't add up bro...........Same place showed the graph showing immigrants are rapidly increasing our population............

How did they get here.............by Fairy dust...........that's why I say I don't buy the numbers.....

United States Population | 1900-2018 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast

15 million more since the graph from numbers usa......where are they coming from............hmm..........

population_growth_graph.png

Do the math........68 million more in the census at the graph at 2018.........that are considered growth from Americans......
Your speculations are drowned out by DHS estimates.

In summary, DHS estimates that 12.1 million unauthorized immigrants were living in the United States in January 2014...

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/Unauthorized Immigrant Population Estimates in the US January 2014_1.pdf

You got plenty of proof (there was more I could post) and you reply with a childish smilie?
WTF?
Master debater...
You offered zero proof. You bitched about one of their writers when challenged to demonstrate their assessments are wrong. You failed miserably because you’re a failure.

I posted a slew of different examples of both politifact and snopes being caught in lies. It is obvious you choose to remain in denial. Enjoy the bubble.
Yeah, suuuure ya did.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Let's review your findings, shall we...?
Fact-Checking Snopes: Website’s Political ‘Fact-Checker ...
https://dailycaller.com/2016/06/17/fact-checking-snopes-websites...
Snopes’ main political fact-checker is a writer named Kim Lacapria. Before writing for Snopes, Lacapria wrote for Inquisitr, a blog that — oddly enough — is known for publishing fake quotes and even downright hoaxes as much as anything else.
That's attacking Lacapria for what she posted at the Inquisitr. It doesn't demonstrate wrong assessments by Snopes.

Assessment: Fail
EXPOSED - Guess Who is REALLY Behind Snopes.com?
www.angrypatriotmovement.com/who-is-behind-snopes
But Lacapria simply joins the very small crew at Snopes who have existed as bias from the start. David and Barbara Mikkelson, the founders and proprietors of Snopes, have been found on many occasions to have “erred” on the side of the truth best benefiting the Left’s narrative on issues.
That's attacking the Mikkelson's and does not demonstrate wrong assessments by Snopes. And while this link claims Snopes "have been found on many occasions to have “erred”," they don't actually offer even one single example.

Busted AGAIN: 'Fact-Checking' Snopes Caught Peddling MASSIVE ...
Many people rely on the "fact-checking" website Snopes as the final authority when it comes to political debates, but they've just been caught, yet again, peddling a major lie for Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.
Busted AGAIN: ‘Fact-Checking’ Snopes Caught Peddling MASSIVE Lie For Obama And Hillary
This one claims Obama paid a $400 million ransom to release 4 Americans from Iran but the truth is the $400 million was actually the release of Iran's frozen assets following a decades old legal case.

At least you finally posted an actual dispute with Snopes' veracity instead of attacking the messenger. Still....

'Fact Check' Website Snopes.com Caught LYING…Again!
The leftist "fact-checking" site Snopes has been busted yet again for attempting to knock down several posts about Democrats sitting during the standing ovation for U.S. Navy SEAL widow Carryn Owens Tuesday.
This one claimed Snopes was lying about several Democrats not standing during the ovation to Owens' husband. Snopes points out that contrary to claims that Pelosi, Sanders, Ellison and Schultz did not stand during the ovation; that they actually did. But that the sat down before the ovation ended. Snopes has a video showing they were standing at some point during the ovation before sitting...

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/democrats-stand-seal-widow/

And here is a video where Sanders can be seen standing, then sitting, at the 1:32 mark. Rightards took images from after he, and the other Democrats, sat down to falsely accuse them of not standing...

https://en-volve.com/2017/03/09/fact-check-website-snopes-com-...
SNOPES Caught Lying for Hillary…AGAIN. Loses All Credibility
Snopes
Is a LIBERAL HOAX. Snopes has been caught lying again, proving that it has a political and partisan agenda and it is willing to mislead and deceive its readers in order to advance the cause of Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party establishment.
This one claims Snopes is on the 'Correct the Record' payroll, but bases that on a Wikipedia page. Beyond that, it doesn't say anything about Snopes other than calling them a "Liberal hoax."

https://silenceisconsent.net/snopes-caught-lying-hillary-loses-credibi...
Snopes Busted Lying... Again
The leftist "fact-checking" site Snopes has been busted yet again for attempting to knock down several posts about Democrats sitting during the standing ovation for U.S. Navy SEAL widow Carryn Owens Tuesday.
This is you repeating the false claim that some Democrats didn't stand during the Carryn Owens' ovation.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/snopes-falsely-claims-dem-reps-did-not...
SNOPES Caugt Red Handed.... Lying For The ... - Rumor Mill News
Snopes has been caught lying again, proving that it has a political and partisan agenda and that it is willing to mislead and deceive its readers in order to advance the cause of Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party establishment.
This is you repeating the false claim that questions if Snopes was on the 'Correct the Record' payroll, which was based on a Wikipedia entry; and doesn't actually point to anything Snopes got wrong.
rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=54612
Snopes (Snopes.com) - TruthWiki
The irony is that every time Snopes gets caught in another one-sided political lie, they lose more traffic, just like their cohorts at CNN, MSNBC, Forbes, Washington Post, Boston Globe, Politifact, and the New York Times.
This one is your best shot. It fails early on as just another bitch session about the authors, but then at least it does try to offer examples....

example 1... Chipotle Sabotaged by GMO Activists? This one I can't assess as a fail because it's unknown. Snopes rated this one as "unproven." Truthwiki claims they know better and that conspiracy is true. Maybe they do, I can't tell.

example 2... just more bitching about the purveyors of Snopes and no examples of being wrong.

example 3... just more bitching about Lacapria when she was at the “Inquisitr.”

example 4... is a repeat of your false claim of paying Iran $400 million for hostages.

example 5...
just more bitching about the purveyors of Snopes and no examples of being wrong.

truthwiki.org/snopes-snopes-com/
More results
PolitiFact And Snopes Caught Lying About ... - Daily Wire
The Daily Wire, PolitiFact and Snopes ALL described the events in the exact same way; exactly as they happened. But only PolitiFact and Snopes are lying about the Democrats doing nothing grotesque and un-American.
This one is you repeating for a third time the debunked claim that some Democrats didn't stand during Carryn Owen's ovation.

This one is you repeating for a fourth time the debunked claim that some Democrats didn't stand during Carryn Owen's ovation.

The Houston Conservative: Politi"fact" Caught In A Lie
www.thehoustonconservative.com/2013/01/politifact-caught-in-lie.html
Given PolitiFact's dubious record of singling out Republicans for lying far more often than Democrats, you probably could have guessed the winner of this particular sweepstakes was a Mitt Romney campaign ad:
This is about politifact and not Snopes.

The Houston Conservative: Politi"fact" Caught In A Lie
www.thehoustonconservative.com/2013/01/politifact-caught-in-lie.html
Given PolitiFact's dubious record of singling out Republicans for lying far more often than Democrats, you probably could have guessed the winner of this particular sweepstakes was a Mitt Romney campaign ad:
This is you repeating the same article about politifact. Still not about Snopes.

Fact Check: PolitiFact Caught Lying About Donald …
https://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/12/10/fact-check...
The serial liars at PolitiFact have again been caught red-handed lying, this time about a poll cited by Donald Trump in his call to temporarily pause Muslim immigration. The Leftwing PolitiFact hands Trump a “Mostly False” for citing the widely respected Pew Poll and a Center for Security Policy ...
This is also about politifact and not about Snopes.

Fact Check: PolitiFact Caught Lying About Donald …
https://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/12/10/fact-check...
The serial liars at PolitiFact have again been caught red-handed lying, this time about a poll cited by Donald Trump in his call to temporarily pause Muslim immigration. The Leftwing PolitiFact hands Trump a “Mostly False” for citing the widely respected Pew Poll and a Center for Security Policy ...
This one is you repeating for a fifth time the debunked claim that some Democrats didn't stand during Carryn Owen's ovation.

Sure they do. They only mean nothing to you because you'd lose. You are so predictably 2D. They show that proportionally, a lot more people see things my way than yours, and appreciate my posts, which is no surprise to me, because you're an a-hole. You even admitted as much that you picked your avatar just because you think it pisses off Righties.

Then consider most ratings are given to OP's, which I think I started one thread, if that. Then factor in many folks here give "funny's" as a negative rep.
Meaning your higher percentage only means you post in badland threads than I do, start more threads than I do and/or get more "funny" reps than I do.

Sorry Junior but I create very few threads, most don't garner that much interest because they usually aren't much trash talk, I don't get that many negative funnies, many I get are meant kindly, and I rarely participate in badland threads, so again, all your quaint theories are like so much anal leakage.

The inescapable fact is that without a doubt, illegals and illegal votes help the democrat party far more than anything, and I can't think of a single leftist I read here that is opposed to them.

Sure they do. They only mean nothing to you because you'd lose. You are so predictably 2D. They show that proportionally, a lot more people see things my way than yours, and appreciate my posts, which is no surprise to me, because you're an a-hole. You even admitted as much that you picked your avatar just because you think it pisses off Righties.

Then consider most ratings are given to OP's, which I think I started one thread, if that. Then factor in many folks here give "funny's" as a negative rep.

Sorry Junior but I create very few threads, most don't garner that much interest because they usually aren't much trash talk, I don't get that many negative funnies, many I get are meant kindly, and I rarely participate in badland threads, so again, all your quaint theories are like so much anal leakage.

The inescapable fact is that without a doubt, illegals and illegal votes help the democrat party far more than anything, and I can't think of a single leftist I read here that is opposed to them.
LOLOL

You’re truly batshit insane. If you post 10000 posts in badland threads and get 5000 ratings plus post an additional 2000 posts in political threads and get 1000 ratings ... it would appear like you have 6000 ratings to 2000 posts, a 300% ratio of ratings to posts; when in fact, it should be 50%.

Which is just one example of why ratings here don’t mean anything.

Not that I expect someone as batshit insane as you to understand.

This study validates the corruption in the states with the highest number of Illegals and the worst voter ID requirements having the highest percentage of votes for the filthy Democrats.

Without the Illegals, welfare queens and bat shit crazy asshole pink pussy hat Moon Bats the Democrat Party would be hard put to get 20% of the vote.
LOLOLOL

All that study validates is that you’re a flaming nut since the study itself is based on flawed data. The Harvard/YouGov data was based on unscientific non-probability polling. That in itself is a major handicap. Even worse, there are inconsistencies which cannot be overcome where they polled the same respondents every 2 years and were given different answers to the same question. That question was, are you a citizen; and there were numerous instances where respondents answered ‘yes’ in one year, but then ‘no’ when polled 2 years later.

Another serious flaw was the small sample of respondents who identified themselves as being an illegal alien. The smaller the sample, the less reliable the polling. Just Facts’ exasperated that flaw by extrapolating the results to the full number of illegal aliens in the country, which only explodes the margin of error. Even worse for Just Facts’, they ignored the actual “official” number of illegal aliens in the country and made up their own number; greatly increasing the size of those they claim voted illegally.

And then one must overcome that their entire approach was flawed from the start as they only considered two camps...

Just Facts’ conclusions confront both sides in the illegal voting debate: those who say it happens a lot and those who say the problem nonexistent.

... but there’s a third camp... those who say it happens, but negligibly.

And where it all falls apart for you is that only a couple of illegal aliens have been caught. It’s inconceivable that nearly 6 million illegal aliens, roughly ½ of the illegal population in the U.S., have been able to avoid detection for decades.

You idiot Libtards hate facts, don't you?

You can be as confused as you want and be in denial all you want but lets see if you can connect the dots. Do you think you are smart enough to do it? I don't think so but lets give it a try.

1. Illegals hated Trump because he wanted to send the filthy assholes back home.

2. California and New York have the most Illegals.

3. California and New York both have almost non existent voter ID laws.

4. That piece of shit Crooked Hillary ran on a platform to have open borders.

5. California and New York have tremendous populations.

6. California and New York had tremendous pluralities for Crooked Hillary resulting in much of the difference in the popular vote.

It doesn't take much connect those dots, does it Moon Bat?

Real Americans rejected that asshole Crooked Hillary but the Moon Bats, Illegals welfare queens and queers voted for her.

Thank god the EC kept the scumbags from illegally electing that piece of shit Crooked Hillary.
Post some facts then.

This study validates the corruption in the states with the highest number of Illegals and the worst voter ID requirements having the highest percentage of votes for the filthy Democrats.

Without the Illegals, welfare queens and bat shit crazy asshole pink pussy hat Moon Bats the Democrat Party would be hard put to get 20% of the vote.
LOLOLOL

All that study validates is that you’re a flaming nut since the study itself is based on flawed data. The Harvard/YouGov data was based on unscientific non-probability polling. That in itself is a major handicap. Even worse, there are inconsistencies which cannot be overcome where they polled the same respondents every 2 years and were given different answers to the same question. That question was, are you a citizen; and there were numerous instances where respondents answered ‘yes’ in one year, but then ‘no’ when polled 2 years later.

Another serious flaw was the small sample of respondents who identified themselves as being an illegal alien. The smaller the sample, the less reliable the polling. Just Facts’ exasperated that flaw by extrapolating the results to the full number of illegal aliens in the country, which only explodes the margin of error. Even worse for Just Facts’, they ignored the actual “official” number of illegal aliens in the country and made up their own number; greatly increasing the size of those they claim voted illegally.

And then one must overcome that their entire approach was flawed from the start as they only considered two camps...

Just Facts’ conclusions confront both sides in the illegal voting debate: those who say it happens a lot and those who say the problem nonexistent.

... but there’s a third camp... those who say it happens, but negligibly.

And where it all falls apart for you is that only a couple of illegal aliens have been caught. It’s inconceivable that nearly 6 million illegal aliens, roughly ½ of the illegal population in the U.S., have been able to avoid detection for decades.

You idiot Libtards hate facts, don't you?

You can be as confused as you want and be in denial all you want but lets see if you can connect the dots. Do you think you are smart enough to do it? I don't think so but lets give it a try.

1. Illegals hated Trump because he wanted to send the filthy assholes back home.

2. California and New York have the most Illegals.

3. California and New York both have almost non existent voter ID laws.

4. That piece of shit Crooked Hillary ran on a platform to have open borders.

5. California and New York have tremendous populations.

6. California and New York had tremendous pluralities for Crooked Hillary resulting in much of the difference in the popular vote.

It doesn't take much connect those dots, does it Moon Bat?

Real Americans rejected that asshole Crooked Hillary but the Moon Bats, Illegals welfare queens and queers voted for her.

Thank god the EC kept the scumbags from illegally electing that piece of shit Crooked Hillary.
Post some facts then.
Good luck getting any facts from that racist rightie.

LOLOL

You’re truly batshit insane. If you post 10000 posts in badland threads and get 5000 ratings plus post an additional 2000 posts in political threads and get 1000 ratings ... it would appear like you have 6000 ratings to 2000 posts, a 300% ratio of ratings to posts; when in fact, it should be 50%.

Hey batshit a-hole, assuming what you say is true, show me where I ever posted 10,000 posts in badland threads! Show me where I even posted 100 posts! I'm not sure I've posted more than a few dozen! You're so fucking out of contact with reality, it is no wonder why everyone thinks you suck and you only get likes from the other pathetic a-holes on the forum! 99% of my posts are right here in either politics or current events. Not much time to wander elsewhere let alone desire to participate in some of that garbage. But I guess you do.

LOLOL

Hey batshit a-hole, assuming what you say is true, show me where I ever posted 10,000 posts in badland threads! Show me where I even posted 100 posts! I'm not sure I've posted more than a few dozen! You're so fucking out of contact with reality, it is no wonder why everyone thinks you suck and you only get likes from the other pathetic a-holes on the forum! 99% of my posts are right here in either politics or current events. Not much time to wander elsewhere let alone desire to participate in some of that garbage. But I guess you do.
LOLOL

I knew you are too batshit insane to understand. Dumbfuck, I never said you posted 10000 times in badland threads. I was giving you an example to show how posting in badlands skews the ratings. Have someone explain the meaning of the word, “if,” to ya.

And now I see you’re a liar too.

”I'm not sure I've posted more than a few dozen!

Liar, you’ve posted a few dozen times in badland threads since this past Tuesday alone.

giphy.gif

The lengths you freaks go to never ceases to amaze me. <smh>

Last edited:
Non-Citizens are not entitled to vote in US Elections and processes such as voter id, national Database verification, etc. should be used to ensure a vote is note executed by a non citizen.

Why is this so hard for Democrats to comprehend? These are the same people who are supposedly up in arms about foreign interference in US Elections. Why would Democrats be so complacent or even obstructive to prevent non citizens from voting in US Elections? Why aren’t Democrats putting those same efforts towards expediting path to citizenship?

Forum List

Back