46 Senators Voted to Cede Our 2nd Amendment Rights to UN

I did read it. The language within this scope is too vague and could be construed several ways.

Article 2 Scope
1. This Treaty shall apply to all conventional arms within the following categories:
(a) Battle tanks;
(b) Armoured combat vehicles;
(c) Large-calibre artillery systems;
(d) Combat aircraft;
13-27217 3
A/CONF.217/2013/L.3
(e) Attack helicopters;
(f) Warships;
(g) Missiles and missile launchers; and
(h) Small arms and light weapons.
2. For the purposes of this Treaty, the activities of the international trade comprise export, import, transit, trans-shipment and brokering, hereafter referred to as “transfer”.
3. This Treaty shall not apply to the international movement of conventional arms by, or on behalf of, a State Party for its use provided that the conventional arms remain under that State Party’s ownership.
Article 3 Ammunition/Munitions
Each State Party shall establish and maintain a national control system to regulate the export of ammunition/munitions fired, launched or delivered by the conventional arms covered under Article 2 (1), and shall apply the provisions of Article 6 and Article 7 prior to authorizing the export of such ammunition/munitions.

I didn't have too read it too know that small arms and light weapons were attached to the treaty.
Weapons like the Saiga, AK 47, Mosin Nagant, Enfield's
Brazil: Taurus/Rossi.

Austria: Glock and Steyr. I am going to make an educated guess and say that at least 70% of those pistol imported are Glocks. Glocks are selling well! The rifles would be Steyrs.

Italy: A number of companies. The bulk would be from the Beretta family (which includes Benelli).

Germany: H&K, SIG & Walther [Thanks Jason]

Croatia: Springfield Armory is selling a lot of XD pistols!

Turkey: A lot of firearm manufactures. A good proportion of those shotguns would from Beretta owned companies.
Russia: Mostly Saiga rifles from Izshmash. I am surprised, I thought Russia would be exporting a lot more.

Argentina: Bersa pistols.

China: A few countries import Remington 870-clones (ironically the list includes H&R, a subsidiary of Remington). Who is importing rifles? It must only be either a government, defense contractor or military organization.

Romania: Soviet era rifles and handguns?

Japan: Weatherby, some Winchesters.

Philippines: Rock Island Armory and a few other companies.

Serbia: Zastava.

Czech Republic: The majority from CZ. Czechpoint is a smaller company that imports a variety of Czech-made firearms.

Belgium: FN Herstal.

Finland: Tikka / Sako (owned by Beretta).

UK: I am not sure who is importing handguns. I suspect it’s a government-related transfer. There are a number of rifle manufactures. Accuracy International is one of the larger companies.

Spain: Star and Astra. Possibly includes imports from CVA and Traditions who make muzzleloaders. [Thanks Jon]

Ukraine: Soviet-era rifles?

Portugal: Collector guns? Some Browning-branded shotguns [Thanks Jon]

Bulgaria: Arsenal.

Poland: Collector guns like the Polish PPS-43C.

Israel: IWI pistols.

Switzerland: KRISS and a few other firms.
Gun Imports in 2010 | The Firearm Blog

Exactly right.

Today, 46 traitors were so intent on advancing their anti-gun agenda, they voted to forfeit OUR 2nd Amendment Rights to the UN. Check out the link to see who was willing to put their own agenda above our rights.

U.S. Senate: Legislation & Records Home > Votes > Roll Call Vote

With their constant dissemination of disinformation, conservatives increasingly resemble Pravda, the political newspaper affiliated with the Communists Party of the old Soviet Union. They engaged in a constant propaganda PR war without any regard for truth or accuracy. No lie was too big or too small.
:clap2: "With their constant dissemination of disinformation, conservatives increasingly resemble Pravda, the political newspaper affiliated with the Communists Party of the old Soviet Union. They engaged in a constant propaganda PR war without any regard for truth or accuracy. No lie was too big or too small."

I did read it. The language within this scope is too vague and could be construed several ways.

Article 2 Scope
1. This Treaty shall apply to all conventional arms within the following categories:
(a) Battle tanks;
(d) Combat aircraft;
13-27217 3
A/CONF.217/2013/L.3
(e) Attack helicopters;
(f) Warships;
2. For the purposes of this Treaty, the activities of the international trade comprise export, import, transit, trans-shipment and brokering, hereafter referred to as “transfer”.
3. This Treaty shall not apply to the international movement of conventional arms by, or on behalf of, a State Party for its use provided that the conventional arms remain under that State Party’s ownership.
Each State Party shall establish and maintain a national control system to regulate the export of ammunition/munitions fired, launched or delivered by the conventional arms covered under Article 2 (1), and shall apply the provisions of Article 6 and Article 7 prior to authorizing the export of such ammunition/munitions.

I didn't have too read it too know that small arms and light weapons were attached to the treaty.

Austria: Glock and Steyr. I am going to make an educated guess and say that at least 70% of those pistol imported are Glocks. Glocks are selling well! The rifles would be Steyrs.

Italy: A number of companies. The bulk would be from the Beretta family (which includes Benelli).

Turkey: A lot of firearm manufactures. A good proportion of those shotguns would from Beretta owned companies.
Russia: Mostly Saiga rifles from Izshmash. I am surprised, I thought Russia would be exporting a lot more.

China: A few countries import Remington 870-clones (ironically the list includes H&R, a subsidiary of Remington). Who is importing rifles? It must only be either a government, defense contractor or military organization.

Czech Republic: The majority from CZ. Czechpoint is a smaller company that imports a variety of Czech-made firearms.

UK: I am not sure who is importing handguns. I suspect it’s a government-related transfer. There are a number of rifle manufactures. Accuracy International is one of the larger companies.

Spain: Star and Astra. Possibly includes imports from CVA and Traditions who make muzzleloaders. [Thanks Jon]

Exactly right.

That is a lot of firearms that would have a major infringement on Americas second amendment rights.

Today, 46 traitors were so intent on advancing their anti-gun agenda, they voted to forfeit OUR 2nd Amendment Rights to the UN. Check out the link to see who was willing to put their own agenda above our rights.

With their constant dissemination of disinformation, conservatives increasingly resemble Pravda, the political newspaper affiliated with the Communists Party of the old Soviet Union. They engaged in a constant propaganda PR war without any regard for truth or accuracy. No lie was too big or too small.
:clap2: "With their constant dissemination of disinformation, conservatives increasingly resemble Pravda, the political newspaper affiliated with the Communists Party of the old Soviet Union. They engaged in a constant propaganda PR war without any regard for truth or accuracy. No lie was too big or too small."

The disinformation is coming from those who can't see 1 inch in front of their face people like you

The disinformation is coming from those who can't see 1 inch in front of their face people like you

What disinformation would that be? You mean what the actual treaty states as opposed to what people like you say it really means, despite the fact that your interpretation is not even intimated within the actual text?

Sometimes it's difficult for me (sometimes impossible) to figure out if people on the right who engage in these kinds of disinformation campaigns are primarily intentionally disingenuous for whatever reason or if they're merely woefully fearful and ignorant in their interpretations.

However, regardless of which one it is, I can't help but admit that people on the right are extremely successful at getting other people on the right to blindly believe their latest sky-is-falling "interpretation" and then follow their lead in opposing just about any issue they want them to oppose. It must be such an incredible feeling of power for people to know that they can so easily manipulate a group of people to either support or oppose any measure they choose despite any and all information that contradicts whatever it is they're saying. Personally, I know I would not have the unmitigated gall to stand in front of a group of people and go on the record making claims which are simply not supported by the facts. But I'll be damned if some people don't seem to have any problem whatsoever with doing it all the time without ever batting an eye.

What disinformation would that be? You mean what the actual treaty states as opposed to what people like you say it really means, despite the fact that your interpretation is not even intimated within the actual text?

Sometimes it's difficult for me (sometimes impossible) to figure out if people on the right who engage in these kinds of disinformation campaigns are primarily intentionally disingenuous for whatever reason or if they're merely woefully fearful and ignorant in their interpretations.

However, regardless of which one it is, I can't help but admit that people on the right are extremely successful at getting other people on the right to blindly believe their latest sky-is-falling "interpretation" and then follow their lead in opposing just about any issue they want them to oppose. It must be such an incredible feeling of power for people to know that they can so easily manipulate a group of people to either support or oppose any measure they choose despite any and all information that contradicts whatever it is they're saying. Personally, I know I would not have the unmitigated gall to stand in front of a group of people and go on the record making claims which are simply not supported by the facts. But I'll be damned if some people don't seem to have any problem whatsoever with doing it all the time without ever batting an eye.

Dumb ass did you read the part about the small arms in the treaty?
How many Americans own a glock? Sig? Saiga? Springfield Armory? Rock Island armory? Benelli? Winchesters? Beretta? AK47'S and a host of other foreign made firearms? How about that ammo?

I take it you haven't read any of sallows posts here today

Here is the treaty: http://www.un.org/disarmament/ATT/docs/Draft_ATT_text_27_Mar_2013-E.pdf

Please quote the part which violates the 2nd Amendment.

The only part that looked even remotely questionable was here:

‘Each State Party shall establish and maintain a national control system, including a national control list, in order to implement the provisions of this Treaty.’

Which can be construed to mean a national registry BUT it does not read that way to me as it looks more like it is geared to international trade between nations and not individuals within that nation.

All in all, I encourage others here to actually read the treaty. It is amazingly short and in plain English as well. Not that difficult of a read. I must admit though, I don’t see why we would agree to this as I don’t see a single positive in the treaty. It is essentially trying to track international trade of weapons. It does not do anything about that trade, just tracks it. What’s the point unless we thing that other nations are hiding their transactions and then, if that is the case, what stops them from simply continuing the lie?

Perhaps you have more insight on the overall purpose other than the broad and generalized meaningless statements in the beginning?

Article 2 Scope
(a) Battle tanks;
(d) Combat aircraft;
13-27217 3
A/CONF.217/2013/L.3
(e) Attack helicopters;
(f) Warships;

And?

Show me the gun grab, tool.

Dumb ass did you read the part about the small arms in the treaty?
How many Americans own a glock? Sig? Saiga? Springfield Armory? Rock Island armory? Benelli? Winchesters? Beretta? AK47'S and a host of other foreign made firearms? How about that ammo?

You seem to be unaware that Glocks in the USA are made in the USA. The same is true for Beretta. Precisely to get around prior UN treaties.

Regardless, show me in the treaty where it says you can no longer buy a Beretta made in Italy.

Of course you didn't read it. That would interfere with your moronic delusions.

Show me the gun grab!

Each importing State Party shall take measures to ensure that appropriate and
relevant information is provided, upon request, pursuant to its national laws, to the
exporting State Party, to assist the exporting State Party in conducting its national
export assessment under Article 7. Such measures may include end use or end user
documentation.

The US Constitution is protected, rubes.

Kay Hagan (D-NC), Yea wants to get re-elected :eusa_whistle:
She also voted for obamacare.

Yep..Our drive by news conference Senator is tip toeing around the issue of gun control.
Hagan is just another Democrat hack( Think Beverly Perdue) who rode into office on Obama's coat tails. Her time is up.

The amendment was sponsored by Senator Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.).

Here is Inhofe's Open Secrets page: James M. Inhofe: Campaign Finance/Money - Summary - Senator 2012 | OpenSecrets

The dude is totally owned by the arms makers affected by the treaty!

Here are his top 20 contributors:

20uwxuq.gif

Senator Jerry Moran (R-Kan.) also wrote a similar resolution for the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

Take a look at who Inhofe's number one donor is in the picture I posted.

Guess who is Moran's number one donor?

That's right. Koch Industries.

Coincidence?

I wonder who wrote the amendment and the resolution for those two guys...
We have a sock puppet^^^^^^^^^

The only sock puppets are those of you parroting the bullshit fed to you. You didn't even read the treaty and were robotically regurgitating what was provided to you by your masters.

Oh put down the bong for heaven's sakes.

Statement of Purpose is clear. And the Dems voted against the Second Amendment. And voted against preventing the US from entering into the UN Treaty on Arms.

There's absolutely no gray here.

They did not vote against the Second Amendment. They voted against a retarded piece of legislation that was based entirely on a false premise.

Yes...And 43 democrats, 2 Independents and one republican voted FOR a retarded piece of legislation....
Whatzat tell ya?

We have a sock puppet^^^^^^^^^

Here is what you said last year in a topic you started about the ATT:

Back in 6/07/2011 Forbes did a report on the U.N. small arms treaty

While the terms have yet to be made public, if passed by the U.N. and ratified by our Senate, it will almost certainly force the U.S. to:

Enact tougher licensing requirements, creating additional bureaucratic red tape for legal firearms ownership.
Confiscate and destroy all “unauthorized” civilian firearms (exempting those owned by our government of course).
Ban the trade, sale and private ownership of all semi-automatic weapons (any that have magazines even though they still operate in the same one trigger pull – one single “bang” manner as revolvers, a simple fact the ant-gun media never seem to grasp).
Create an international gun registry, clearly setting the stage for full-scale gun confiscation.
In short, overriding our national sovereignty, and in the process, providing license for the federal government to assert preemptive powers over state regulatory powers guaranteed by the Tenth Amendment in addition to our Second Amendment rights.
U.N. Agreement Should Have All Gun Owners Up In Arms - Forbes
The terms have been made they just haven't released the text.

The text has been released now. Back up the claims in that bucket of piss you regurgitated, sock puppet. I'm particularly interested in seeing you prove the treaty will require our government to, "Confiscate and destroy all 'unauthorized' civilian firearms (exempting those owned by our government of course)." :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back