Politicians that want to take away our constitutional 2nd amendment right to bear arms.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I want to know whats motivates any politician to want to take away our 2nd amendment constitutional right to bear arms? We see whats happening in the Ukraine , in Europe. Those people did not have a right to own assault rifles.
Why would any American politician want to infringe on America 2nd amendment rights? The future of the world seems very dangerous. Your thoughts.

I want to know whats motivates any politician to want to take away our 2nd amendment constitutional right to bear arms? We see whats happening in the Ukraine , in Europe. Those people did not have a right to own assault rifles.
Why would any American politician want to infringe on America 2nd amendment rights? The future of the world seems very dangerous. Your thoughts.
Dude, what do you think the Ukrainian war has to do with the second amendment?

Doesn't matter what they do, there is no way they can enforce it, any more than they can enforce gun laws against gangbangers and hood rats. It's just a silly dog whistle to their idiot Burb Brat and rich kid doper base.

~~~~~~
Up to the present day Democrats have tried every illegal trick they know to infringe upon our natural and legal right to protect ourselves. Thankfully, the Supreme Court has foiled each action.
Making Conservatives (MAGA's) criminals and terrorists is something only totalitarian tyrants would do. What comes to mind is Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Castro, Pol Pot and now Maduro.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter what they do, there is no way they can enforce it, any more than they can enforce gun laws against gangbangers and hood rats. It's just a silly dog whistle to their idiot Burb Brat and rich kid doper base.
Unless you get caught with an automatic weapon without a class III license.

Then you're going to be in some trouble.

I sold all my guns (kept my bow and arrows). :biggrin:

Last edited:
Dem's say Putin is a dire threat, I think government should arm us with automatics and plenty of ammo just in case.
PAULIETALKIN-GIF.gif

I laugh, but the sad part is, they're arming the government with that to use on you, and you can't get that. (easily)

Or even modern automatic weapons like they can..legally.

But they sure gave a fuckton to The Taliban.

Forum List

Back