46 Senators Voted to Cede Our 2nd Amendment Rights to UN

no, it doesn't.

i guess you don't understand what the word 'encouraged' means, do you?

I understand that if the UN didn't want it inforced they would not push it.

right. they believe it's a good idea for that record to be kept. it's encouraged.

now tell me how 'encouraged' translates in your brain to 'compelled'

I have told you and you don't like it. Go pound sand encourage in regards to the un is the same as compelled

right. they believe it's a good idea for that record to be kept. it's encouraged.

I have told you and you don't like it. Go pound sand encourage in regards to the un is the same as compelled

no you haven't. you've lived in a fantasy world where that happened.

if you have, please point to the post.

so you do understand the concept of encouraged, but in your mind it still means 'compelled'

that about sum it up?

I did read it. The language within this scope is too vague and could be construed several ways.

Article 2 Scope
1. This Treaty shall apply to all conventional arms within the following categories:
(a) Battle tanks;
(b) Armoured combat vehicles;
(c) Large-calibre artillery systems;
(d) Combat aircraft;
13-27217 3
A/CONF.217/2013/L.3
(e) Attack helicopters;
(f) Warships;
(g) Missiles and missile launchers; and
(h) Small arms and light weapons.
2. For the purposes of this Treaty, the activities of the international trade comprise export, import, transit, trans-shipment and brokering, hereafter referred to as “transfer”.
3. This Treaty shall not apply to the international movement of conventional arms by, or on behalf of, a State Party for its use provided that the conventional arms remain under that State Party’s ownership.
Article 3 Ammunition/Munitions
Each State Party shall establish and maintain a national control system to regulate the export of ammunition/munitions fired, launched or delivered by the conventional arms covered under Article 2 (1), and shall apply the provisions of Article 6 and Article 7 prior to authorizing the export of such ammunition/munitions.

I didn't have too read it too know that small arms and light weapons were attached to the treaty.
Weapons like the Saiga, AK 47, Mosin Nagant, Enfield's
Brazil: Taurus/Rossi.

Austria: Glock and Steyr. I am going to make an educated guess and say that at least 70% of those pistol imported are Glocks. Glocks are selling well! The rifles would be Steyrs.

Italy: A number of companies. The bulk would be from the Beretta family (which includes Benelli).

Germany: H&K, SIG & Walther [Thanks Jason]

Croatia: Springfield Armory is selling a lot of XD pistols!

Turkey: A lot of firearm manufactures. A good proportion of those shotguns would from Beretta owned companies.
Russia: Mostly Saiga rifles from Izshmash. I am surprised, I thought Russia would be exporting a lot more.

Argentina: Bersa pistols.

China: A few countries import Remington 870-clones (ironically the list includes H&R, a subsidiary of Remington). Who is importing rifles? It must only be either a government, defense contractor or military organization.

Romania: Soviet era rifles and handguns?

Japan: Weatherby, some Winchesters.

Philippines: Rock Island Armory and a few other companies.

Serbia: Zastava.

Czech Republic: The majority from CZ. Czechpoint is a smaller company that imports a variety of Czech-made firearms.

Belgium: FN Herstal.

Finland: Tikka / Sako (owned by Beretta).

UK: I am not sure who is importing handguns. I suspect it’s a government-related transfer. There are a number of rifle manufactures. Accuracy International is one of the larger companies.

Spain: Star and Astra. Possibly includes imports from CVA and Traditions who make muzzleloaders. [Thanks Jon]

Ukraine: Soviet-era rifles?

Portugal: Collector guns? Some Browning-branded shotguns [Thanks Jon]

Bulgaria: Arsenal.

Poland: Collector guns like the Polish PPS-43C.

Israel: IWI pistols.

Switzerland: KRISS and a few other firms.
Gun Imports in 2010 | The Firearm Blog

Of course it does. Only the lefties and G5000 are fooled by this "treaty". Good riddance to it.

You know, the gun grabbers can whine and cry and call us names all they want to. It's all they have btw. The NRA, the gun manufacturers, and sensible politicians sent them yet another bitch slapping.

I applaud it. :clap:

so you do understand the concept of encouraged, but in your mind it still means 'compelled'

that about sum it up?

I understand it just the UN doesn't understand it.

Pistol_4495.jpg

I understand it just the UN doesn't understand it.

Pistol_4495.jpg

so if you understand it, why do you think that encouraged means compelled?
How many god damn times do I have to repeat my fucking self?
compel and encouraged means the same thing to the UN you stupid son of a bitch.

well... and i'll just say this the one time because it only needs saying once

your an ignorant conspiracy minded fuck that's swallowed the bullshit that's been fed to him by your right wing radio hosts of choice.

you wouldn't know reality if it came up fucked you in the ass.

i mean do you honestly see how fucking ridiculous you are? you aren't arguing that the treaty says what you claim, you're arguing that there's some sort of fucking conspiracy where everyone is out to get you and the actual words of a treaty have less meaning than what you decide they 'actually' mean.

my god you are fucking ignorant.

so if you understand it, why do you think that encouraged means compelled?
How many god damn times do I have to repeat my fucking self?
compel and encouraged means the same thing to the UN you stupid son of a bitch.

well... and i'll just say this the one time because it only needs saying once

your an ignorant conspiracy minded fuck that's swallowed the bullshit that's been fed to him by your right wing radio hosts of choice.

you wouldn't know reality if it came up fucked you in the ass.

i mean do you honestly see how fucking ridiculous you are? you aren't arguing that the treaty says what you claim, you're arguing that there's some sort of fucking conspiracy where everyone is out to get you and the actual words of a treaty have less meaning than what you decide they 'actually' mean.

my god you are fucking ignorant.

There are no god damn conspiracy you god damn stupid mother fucking son of a bitch when it comes to gun's and the UN and their intent to disarm private ownership of firearm. Go to fucking hell to dumb bitch.

Last July, in a topic chock full of paranoid rants about a treaty no one had read:
Maybe it's because the U.N. does not want to release the text of the treaty.

Ohhhhh, the treaty is Sooper Seekrit!

:lol:

It's obvious those of you who made up your minds about the treaty long before you even saw it that you were bought and paid for by your masters. You bought into a paranoid fantasy made out of thin air that was total bullshit.

"Confiscate and destroy all 'unauthorized' civilian firearms (exempting those owned by our government of course)."

Jesus, what bunch of sluts you all are. You roll right over and offer up your soft little pussies so easily.

What you fail to realize is you completely destroyed your credibility. You have zero integrity. Swallowing shit for which there was NO EVIDENCE. You don't even ASK for evidence.

Goddam, it does not get any dumber than that.

Faggot that thread has nothing too do with this thread are you butt hurt because I debunked your attempt feeble at that attempt to debunk this thread?

It's the same exact treaty! :lol:

I told you your bullshitting would come back to haunt you when you started guzzling the piss over it back then.

You have zero credibility on this subject.

And what a butt hurt little weasel you are. You negged me for it. :lol:

Last edited:
bigreb, in your topic about this treaty last year, you were foaming at the mouth over it. So I asked repeatedly for links to the treaty.

You could not provide any links because there weren't any. Therefore, it was clear your paranoid rants were based entirely on bogus information being fed to you. You were just parroting what you were told.

You are incredibly gullible.

Now that the treaty text is available, we see just how crazed your lunatic rants were.

I guess you thought I had as short a memory as you do. Now you are pissed your credulousness has been exposed.

You never learn. Even though you have had your gullibility exposed time and time again, you continue to parrot whatever bullshit is fed to you. You never check the veracity of anything you have a powerful desire to believe.

Astonishing!

I asked all of you goons several times for the treaty.

Here's one classic response:

I've read it, I'm against it, and if they think they're going to get a list of my weapons they need to think again.

That post about the ATT was made last July.

There was one problem. The treaty was not available to read until this week. Guy must have a time machine! :lol:

And when you read the treaty, we do not find a requirement for "a list of my weapons". :lol:

This will go down as another classic claim about the treaty, made by you:

"Confiscate and destroy all 'unauthorized' civilian firearms (exempting those owned by our government of course)."

Last edited:
bigreb, in your topic about this treaty last year, you were foaming at the mouth over it. So I asked repeatedly for links to the treaty.

You could not provide any links because there weren't any. Therefore, it was clear your paranoid rants were based entirely on bogus information being fed to you. You were just parroting what you were told.

You are incredibly gullible.

Now that the treaty text is available, we see just how crazed your lunatic rants were.

I guess you thought I had as short a memory as you do. Now you are pissed your credulousness has been exposed.

You never learn. Even though you have had your gullibility exposed time and time again, you continue to parrot whatever bullshit is fed to you. You never check the veracity of anything you have a powerful desire to believe.

Astonishing!

I asked all of you goons several times for the treaty.

Here's one classic response:

I've read it, I'm against it, and if they think they're going to get a list of my weapons they need to think again.

That post about the ATT was made last July.

There was one problem. The treaty was not available to read until this week. Guy must have a time machine! :lol:

And when you read the treaty, we do not find a requirement for "a list of my weapons". :lol:

This will go down as another classic claim about the treaty, made by you:

Dumb ass this treaty Kerry voted yes just a couple of days ago.

No one has a problem with the intent, only the context, interpretation, end result, and potential repercussions. The gross incompetence and false belief that a UN resolution or treaty that infringes upon the sovereign right of a country is delusional. Only a person disconnected from reality and totally engrossed in ideology would fail to recognize the shortcomings of such a treaty. But then again we are talking about the new and improved progressive party, same one whose rhetoric continues to eclipse common sense and reality.

Forum List

Back