45th president

She`s a criminal that`s never been charged with a crime. She isn`t the person that had to write a $25 million dollar check to the 4,000 people who were robbed at Trump U.

Funny you said that...

2wgg3so.jpg
LOL. Of course, that is what you consider to be high class literature. LOL And they wonder why we hold the intellect of the 'Conservatives' in contempt. LOL

Ever just wake up and say "Damn, at least Trump is President"?

You open the search engine and type "45 president" and there it is...

9hi2x2.jpg

Isn't it such a nice feeling? You wake up to a wonderful sunrise, make some coffee, stare out the window while taking a glorious sip out of your MAGA mug and say to yourself, "America is Great Again". The second best thing about Trump being the President is that lefties are so buthurt that one can't simply wait to get online and just read all those thread titles with a yuge grin on the face.

About seven months ago I opened the thread: Say it with me: President Donald Trump and if you read it now, you find some great posts from the left. Now wonder why left is so buthurt, since they love taking it in the ass, over and over and over with no signs of exhaustion. Another round, shall we?

123moeb.jpg

Obviously, your hate for liberals outweighs any concern you might have for the country. Typical RWNJ.

The concern I have for the country is reason I hate everything that left stands for.

It's time for you lefties to realize that all is lost. Have you accepted defeat yet?

All is not lost, even with Trump and his minions screwing up relationships with all our allys, and disrupting international norms. Our country is stronger than one orange clown even if he does cause damage that will take a long time to fix. Obama finally fixed most of Bush's screw ups. The next president will have the chore of fixing Trump's.

It was great day today. Leftists are still being leftists, meaning senseless, loud, and obnoxious.

And we're gonna have new SCOTUS justice this week.

Entertaining is a good word.

With me..if they don't have any better to say (which seems the usual lately), they just call me names. Guess what? I laugh.
What happened to my post "Our Dishonest President". You said was moved, but to where?

9hi2x2.jpg

Isn't it such a nice feeling? You wake up to a wonderful sunrise, make some coffee, stare out the window while taking a glorious sip out of your MAGA mug and say to yourself, "America is Great Again". The second best thing about Trump being the President is that lefties are so buthurt that one can't simply wait to get online and just read all those thread titles with a yuge grin on the face.

About seven months ago I opened the thread: Say it with me: President Donald Trump and if you read it now, you find some great posts from the left. Now wonder why left is so buthurt, since they love taking it in the ass, over and over and over with no signs of exhaustion. Another round, shall we?

123moeb.jpg

Obviously, your hate for liberals outweighs any concern you might have for the country. Typical RWNJ.

The concern I have for the country is reason I hate everything that left stands for.

It's time for you lefties to realize that all is lost. Have you accepted defeat yet?

All is not lost, even with Trump and his minions screwing up relationships with all our allys, and disrupting international norms. Our country is stronger than one orange clown even if he does cause damage that will take a long time to fix. Obama finally fixed most of Bush's screw ups. The next president will have the chore of fixing Trump's.

It was great day today. Leftists are still being leftists, meaning senseless, loud, and obnoxious.

And we're gonna have new SCOTUS justice this week.

That is all that matters....

Hopefully Ruth kicks it soon and Stephens retires.

I go to bed night and sleep very soundly knowing that when I wake up in the morning President Trump is in charge of our country.

9hi2x2.jpg

123moeb.jpg

It's funny. Anyone who uses the term "butthurt" and you know what it's all about with them in an instant. Winning, pure and simple, they like to win, and they think winning makes their miserable lives somehow better..

Don't you loons forget it:

CwzgePOWEAA9Aa-.jpg:large

It's like Trump all over again. He's going off onto the campaign trail because he loved it there, he felt loved. Now he's president he doesn't feel so loved, so he brings up all the old stories that make him feel all warm and cozy.

9hi2x2.jpg

123moeb.jpg

It's funny. Anyone who uses the term "butthurt" and you know what it's all about with them in an instant. Winning, pure and simple, they like to win, and they think winning makes their miserable lives somehow better..

What you lefties do doesn't effect me much, except... seeing you leftists losing your minds over everything makes me happier.

9hi2x2.jpg

123moeb.jpg

What you lefties do doesn't effect me much, except... seeing you leftists losing your minds over everything makes me happier.

Wonderful. Your perception that someone is losing their mind is what makes you happy.....

9hi2x2.jpg

123moeb.jpg

Wonderful. Your perception that someone is losing their mind is what makes you happy.....

Not someone... specifically - leftists.

9hi2x2.jpg

123moeb.jpg

After eight years of obama, and you say a stupid thing like that.

9hi2x2.jpg

123moeb.jpg

Especially after 8 years of right wing obstruction and childish behavior..

9hi2x2.jpg

123moeb.jpg

Especially after 8 years of right wing obstruction and childish behavior..
You are a hypocrite. Compare your statement above with your signature that shows you want Dems to obstruct Trump.

9hi2x2.jpg

123moeb.jpg

Not someone... specifically - leftists.

Well isn't that nice and convenient for you that ALL leftists manage to fit into one nice small box???

Forum List

Back