45 million will not have health insurance by the end of the year

No one made any claim that ACA would insure 45 million people that weren't insured before.

No, it didn't, in fact it did the exact opposite. Now there could be as many as 75 million by the time this is all over. I hope you folks are proud of yourselves. And no, the CBO isn't right wing.

CBO: Obamacare Will Leave 30 Million Uninsured | CNS News

You must have done really well in math class.

Coming from a liberal who advocates big spending... that's priceless. So, what of saying that the government losing $32 billion is bigger and more important than the $17 trillion deficit? You made that argument during the shutdown last year. Yeah, you liberals, (and especially you) have no place lecturing me on math. Sit down.

45 million will not have health insurance by the end of the year

I heard that estimation before...not to worry...Obama has an idea that will make it all good. It's called the affordable care act.

No one made any claim that ACA would insure 45 million people that weren't insured before.

THEN WHAT THE F...K was the use of 46 million uninsured figure for?
Most if not ALL the 219 for thought they were helping the 46 million get health insurance while
the 212 that voted NO on March 21, 2010, with 34 Democrats and all 178 Republicans KNEW there were extremely MAJOR flaws
with the numbers... i.e.
Those that voted NO knew that 10 million of Obama's magic 46 million uninsured Americans WERE NOT citizens!
Those that voted NO knew that 14 million people eligible for MEDICAID that only needed to register WERE Counted falsely!
They also tried to help people comprehend that 18 million people under 34 didn't need health insurance, could afford as they earned $50K a year but didn't want to spend more money on their employers' health plan!

That leave 4 million that those that voted NO KNEW that needed the coverage THAT IDIOTS wanting to destroy 1/6th of the economy didn't care!

/facepalm...

Do you even read the stuff you post? That website (a heavily conservative site) is making a prediction that in 2022, eight years from now, 30 million TOTAL...NOT in addition to...will be uninsured.

Durrt dur dURRRRRRRR!!!

Actually, I can't help but notice the conniption you just had, Nyvin. There are 45 million now correct? As YOU have been purporting all along, right? So, add 30 million more. Are you liberals ever good at math? Or do you have to make simple arithmetic lie for you as well? Wait, don't answer that.

omg...read the fricking article moron. The website is saying by 2022 there will be 30 million uninsured Americans. Period. Not saying 30 million MORE uninsured Americans.

Now granted it's just some random prediction by a right wing website...but still...at least "try" to understand what the website is saying.

Like I said. Just by arguing me you're admitting that fact. People will be uninsured because of Obamacare. The number is inconsequential. Your beloved healthcare law is a failure.

Actually, I can't help but notice the conniption you just had, Nyvin. There are 45 million now correct? As YOU have been purporting all along, right? So, add 30 million more. Are you liberals ever good at math? Or do you have to make simple arithmetic lie for you as well? Wait, don't answer that.

omg...read the fricking article moron. The website is saying by 2022 there will be 30 million uninsured Americans. Period. Not saying 30 million MORE uninsured Americans.

Now granted it's just some random prediction by a right wing website...but still...at least "try" to understand what the website is saying.

Like I said. Just by arguing me you're admitting that fact. People will be uninsured because of Obamacare. The number is inconsequential. Your beloved healthcare law is a failure.

So like..yeah...your 75 million number claim is debunked. End of story. I'll leave it there.

The number of uninsured is going down. As is the percentage of uninsured. In spite of nutters.

Going down from WHAT? 46 million?
10 million are not citizens!
14 million all they needed to do BEFORE ACA was be enrolled in Medicaid...didn't take ACA to do that!
18 million DON"T WANT OR NEED health insurance!

So where are you getting 46 million???

So like..yeah...your 75 million number claim is debunked. End of story. I'll leave it there.

Sure, just as your claim of "if you like it you can keep it" was debunked the moment the first of 6 million people lost their insurance. I'll leave that there as well.

omg...read the fricking article moron. The website is saying by 2022 there will be 30 million uninsured americans. Period. Not saying 30 million more uninsured americans.

like i said. Just by arguing me you're admitting that fact. People will be uninsured because of obamacare. The number is inconsequential. Your beloved healthcare law is a failure.

so like..yeah...your 75 million number claim is debunked. End of story. I'll leave it there.
link?

No, it didn't, in fact it did the exact opposite. Now there could be as many as 75 million by the time this is all over. I hope you folks are proud of yourselves. And no, the CBO isn't right wing.

Coming from a liberal who advocates big spending... that's priceless. So, what of saying that the government losing $32 billion is bigger and more important than the $17 trillion deficit? You made that argument during the shutdown last year. Yeah, you liberals, (and especially you) have no place lecturing me on math. Sit down.

You think 30 million is a larger number than 45 million. That means you were busy dreaming about donuts in math class. I wonder what your SAT math score was.

And...please....stand up. For at least a little while. Get off of your fat ass.

Remember, no liberal on this thread has any high ground to argue from. Sure I made a bogus claim, not only to draw attention, but to bait liberals into an admission. Obamacare is a patent failure, stripping 6 million people of their insurance, and in the process over a decade keeping 30 million people uninsured. The law failed to serve it's purpose. So, who are you to lecture me on lying? You did it for 5 years regarding the ACA. So there it is.

You think 30 million is a larger number than 45 million.

And where exactly did I say that? Please, try harder.

You think 30 million is a larger number than 45 million.

And where exactly did I say that? Please, try harder.
Lunger has a bad habit of assigning fantasy (HIS) to others.

HOLD the phone Gracie...wasn't it the contention of the Statists that there were 46 MILLION uninsured before the UCA?:eusa_hand:

Yes...something like that...but...once again, no one made any claim the ACA would insure 46 million people
Implementing The Affordable Care Act & Strengthening Medicare | House Democratic Caucus | Dems.gov
Members of the House Democratic Caucus believe that all Americans should have access to quality, affordable health insurance. Our actions have shown our commitment. Recently, the Affordable Care Act has given the 46 million uninsured Americans the opportunity to access affordable, quality health insurance and strengthened Medicare by providing free preventive benefits and lowering drug costs for millions of beneficiaries while extending the solvency of the Medicare Trust Fund. House Democrats continue to support adequate funding for essential medical research that improves the health of Americans through the creation of life savings therapies and technologies and strengthens the competitiveness of our domestic medical research industry. Ensuring the full implementation of the Affordable Care Act, the continued strengthening of Medicare and the ending the sequesters’ threat on emerging medical research are priorities for Members of the House Democratic Caucus.
OOPS!!!!

Then the purpose of ACA is WHAT?
Now your reply will be "well, they didn't actually SAY it would cover the uninsured"...
Ok..If the plan was never meant to insure the alleged uninsured, then why bring up and use the 46 million number?
Yer pretty well fucked.

OP- RW idiocy lol. 15 million more are insured NOW. Only 5% of the cancelled haven't gotten coverage back, and the great majority not on the fed exchange. Remain calm.

/facepalm...

Do you even read the stuff you post? That website (a heavily conservative site) is making a prediction that in 2022, eight years from now, 30 million TOTAL...NOT in addition to...will be uninsured.

Durrt dur dURRRRRRRR!!!

Yessiree....When the facts defeat the lib narrative, he attacks the credibility of the source.
You libs are typical of the neighbor with the obnoxious kids. The neighbors complain about your kids and you get mad the at the neighbors for pointing out that your kids are juvenile delinquents.
No Pal, it's not the source. Your problems are in the facts.

Remember, no liberal on this thread has any high ground to argue from. Sure I made a bogus claim, not only to draw attention, but to bait liberals into an admission. Obamacare is a patent failure, stripping 6 million people of their insurance, and in the process over a decade keeping 30 million people uninsured. The law failed to serve it's purpose. So, who are you to lecture me on lying? You did it for 5 years regarding the ACA. So there it is.

You are lying again. Didn't granny tell you that lying is bad?

You think 30 million is a larger number than 45 million. That means you were busy dreaming about donuts in math class. I wonder what your SAT math score was.

And...please....stand up. For at least a little while. Get off of your fat ass.
The fact that 30 million or even 3 million will be left uninsured after this ACA bill of goods was sold to us is an absolute disgrace..
This is just more lib spin. Trying to spin a win out of a big loss.
You people have no shame.

/facepalm...

Durrt dur dURRRRRRRR!!!

Yessiree....When the facts defeat the lib narrative, he attacks the credibility of the source.
You libs are typical of the neighbor with the obnoxious kids. The neighbors complain about your kids and you get mad the at the neighbors for pointing out that your kids are juvenile delinquents.
No Pal, it's not the source. Your problems are in the facts.

ROFL...you people are so entertaining..."attacks the credibility of the source" lol...please.

The only source I was attacking was TemplarKormac.com...if you want to read over that article and come up with the notion that it's saying 75 million Americans will be uninsured go right ahead, i'm sure you'll make some other people out there laugh.

Forum List

Back