45 million will not have health insurance by the end of the year

No one made any claim that ACA would insure 45 million people that weren't insured before.

No one made any claim that ACA would insure 45 million people that weren't insured before.

HOLD the phone Gracie...wasn't it the contention of the Statists that there were 46 MILLION uninsured before the UCA?:eusa_hand:

Yes...something like that...but...once again, no one made any claim the ACA would insure 46 million people

HOLD the phone Gracie...wasn't it the contention of the Statists that there were 46 MILLION uninsured before the UCA?:eusa_hand:

Yes...something like that...but...once again, no one made any claim the ACA would insure 46 million people
NO...just EVERYBODY...even IF they lose plans they were HAPPY/Content with...that didn't MEET the Statist agenda. :eusa_hand:

RIGHT.

Obama has lied all through this process, why would anyone believe him now?

I don't have the same plan or the same doctor, he lied and people as stupid as Harry Reid claim we are all lying.

I believe Obama feels the same way. The arrogance or the Democratic leaders is disgusting.

That was the contention and that is why they pushed so damn hard to pass this, now we find that the Democrats are running away from Obamacare and Obama. They realize how bad this sucks. Dem biatches!

There Are Not 46 Million Americans Without Healthcare

From 2009:

The president has been repeating over and over that 46 million Americans do not have healthcare for so long that it has been accepted by the American people, and the media, as truth. But it is not true, it is a lie.
It is a clever little lie designed to drum up support for the president’s healthcare reform bill. The truth is that there are 46 million people in America who lack health insurance. That is not the same as 46 million Americans without healthcare.

The number of uninsured “Americans” that the president keeps throwing out there includes about 10 million legal and illegal aliens. Over 20% of the people who do not have healthcare in America are not citizens of America, and if the president has his way you and I are going to pay for their health insurance. The 46 million number that the president keeps touting is probably an accurate number of the people the president plans to help insure.

The taxpayer will be paying healthcare benefits for 10 million illegal aliens and foreign nationals. The president knows that the American people will not support paying healthcare benefits to those who are not citizens and so he has intentionally blurred the line and included non-citizens when speaking about uninsured Americans. It is a fine line when speaking of Americans and people living in America.

In the case of the UCA? The YOUNG will be footing the bill...PONZI scheme to the extreme...problem is? The YOUNG aren't signing up...6 million signed up as Sebiellus touts? Really? 6 million to pay for over 300 Million?

FAIL. Implosion to follow. DEMOCRATS? YOU have nowhere to HIDE.

No, it didn't, in fact it did the exact opposite. Now there could be as many as 75 million by the time this is all over. I hope you folks are proud of yourselves. And no, the CBO isn't right wing.

CBO: Obamacare Will Leave 30 Million Uninsured | CNS News

/facepalm...

Do you even read the stuff you post? That website (a heavily conservative site) is making a prediction that in 2022, eight years from now, 30 million TOTAL...NOT in addition to...will be uninsured.

Durrt dur dURRRRRRRR!!!

neat, this is the rightwing meme now. Now they all of a sudden care about the 46 million....well only if it hurts the dems. Before and after? fuckem

No, it didn't, in fact it did the exact opposite. Now there could be as many as 75 million by the time this is all over. I hope you folks are proud of yourselves. And no, the CBO isn't right wing.

/facepalm...

Do you even read the stuff you post? That website (a heavily conservative site) is making a prediction that in 2022, eight years from now, 30 million TOTAL...NOT in addition to...will be uninsured.

Durrt dur dURRRRRRRR!!!

Actually, I can't help but notice the conniption you just had, Nyvin. The total number is inconsequential. The fact that a law designed to INSURE people is leaving people UNINSURED should come off to anyone with a right mind as a FAILURE. And by even arguing my flawed point, you are admitting that the law will do exactly as that "conservative site" says it will do.

Last edited:

/facepalm...

Durrt dur dURRRRRRRR!!!

Actually, I can't help but notice the conniption you just had, Nyvin. There are 45 million now correct? As YOU have been purporting all along, right? So, add 30 million more. Are you liberals ever good at math? Or do you have to make simple arithmetic lie for you as well? Wait, don't answer that.

omg...read the fricking article moron. The website is saying by 2022 there will be 30 million uninsured Americans. Period. Not saying 30 million MORE uninsured Americans.

Now granted it's just some random prediction by a right wing website...but still...at least "try" to understand what the website is saying.

Forum List

Back