41 Funeral Revealed Trump Not Part of ‘Presidents Club’

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
There are few things FoxNews’ Chris Wallace states that I agree with.

This is one of them.

We did not elect Donald J Trump to be a member of The Club. It was The Club that got us into the mess the president is trying very hard to get us out of.

Fox News anchor Chris Wallace said on Wednesday that the “chill” that “had descended on that front row” when President Donald Trump arrived at President George H.W. Bush’s funeral made it seem like Trump was not a member of the exclusive “presidents club.”

More of this @ Fox’s Chris Wallace: 41 Funeral Revealed Trump Not Part of ‘Presidents Club’ | Breitbart

You're right. Trump is not part of the club that has increasingly steered us on a path to UN destruction. Here is one of the "club" describing our Constitution the "law of the jungle":

To hell with the club. I'd rather have a patriotic businessman than a slick UN politician any day...

Last edited:

This is one of them.

We did not elect Donald J Trump to be a member of The Club. It was The Club that got us into the mess the president is trying very hard to get us out of.

Fox News anchor Chris Wallace said on Wednesday that the “chill” that “had descended on that front row” when President Donald Trump arrived at President George H.W. Bush’s funeral made it seem like Trump was not a member of the exclusive “presidents club.”

More of this @ Fox’s Chris Wallace: 41 Funeral Revealed Trump Not Part of ‘Presidents Club’ | Breitbart

Definitely not necessarily a bad thing. Not at all.

This is one of them.

Best thing Trump can do is burn the fucking Deep State to the ground, sending Clinton, Bush, Obama and Cheney crying to the Ladies Room

This President is not participating in this evil! GOD Bless him.

K8FB2Cp.jpg

That's exactly why Trump is such an important President. We were falling into the trap of believing all US Presidents need to be Politically Correct Globalists. We are the big dog and we need a leader who knows what that means.

This President is not participating in this evil! GOD Bless him.

K8FB2Cp.jpg

Already hip-deep in Apostles' Creed stuff. Not going there.

I believe in God, and could recite the Apostle's Creed when I was 10.

That doesn't have anything to do with Trump.

Not sure if I could recite the Apostle's creed right now.

This is one of them.

Exactly. He was elected because we are tired of “the club” the ruling elites foster upon us.

"41 Funeral Revealed Trump Not Part of ‘Presidents Club’"

That's because he isn't a legitimate president.
He sure has the power of a legit President.
Not really.
LOL

Really.

President Donald J. Trump’s 500 Days of American Greatness

This is where you post links proving he didn't accomplish these legit presidential achievements.
No, not really.

Yeah, this is where you lame-up, and prove your lameness.

"You gotta fight, for your right, to be a fucking lemmmmm-inngg!"

So is it your pleasure to be called "Mr. Serf" er wut?

Not really.
LOL

Really.

This is where you post links proving he didn't accomplish these legit presidential achievements.
No, not really.
No link.

Shocking lol.

Not really.
LOL

Really.

No, not really.

That's nice Marion.

Not really.
LOL

Really.

No, not really.

That's nice Marion.

So is it Mr. or Ms. or Mrs. Serf?

There are no other options at this point.

I'd like to know what flavor of defeated serf I'm addressing.

I'll still be poking you. :poke:

Waitaminute, you're just a lame shill troll. I should give you the SFC treatment. You are a turd.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back